Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving everything away
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@JWdagger
Could I have some holiday currency and treasure? (I don’t really care abt what type.)
Sorry to see you leave but thanks for doing this!
@JWdagger
Could I have some holiday currency and treasure? (I don’t really care abt what type.)
Sorry to see you leave but thanks for doing this!
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
@JWdagger could i get treasure and gems as much as you can give tbh. and any familiar or rusted treasure chest too
@JWdagger could i get treasure and gems as much as you can give tbh. and any familiar or rusted treasure chest too
@JWdagger

Can I have as many chests as your willing to give me? (I just like apparel and dergs, I'm trying to gather money and gems to buy apparel and apparel slots (as well as expand my lair))

It'd also be amazing if you could give me some apparel, I'll take any really but my wishlist is on my Userpage here
@JWdagger

Can I have as many chests as your willing to give me? (I just like apparel and dergs, I'm trying to gather money and gems to buy apparel and apparel slots (as well as expand my lair))

It'd also be amazing if you could give me some apparel, I'll take any really but my wishlist is on my Userpage here
tvc9y223.jpg
Could I get any treasure or really anything thats left? I'm not picky, I'll take anything!
Could I get any treasure or really anything thats left? I'm not picky, I'll take anything!
@JWdagger
May I have these dragons and any familiars You are willing to me. I am almost new Joined July 03
also any gems or eggs would be appreciated

ThistleWing

Thathoron

Stellar
@JWdagger
May I have these dragons and any familiars You are willing to me. I am almost new Joined July 03
also any gems or eggs would be appreciated

ThistleWing

Thathoron

Stellar
@JWdagger sorry to see you go! I was wondering if derecho #41254896 is up for grabbing? I would love to have her!

If not some treasure and a few chests would be fine (i will leave it up to you on how many)

thank you and best wishes!
@JWdagger sorry to see you go! I was wondering if derecho #41254896 is up for grabbing? I would love to have her!

If not some treasure and a few chests would be fine (i will leave it up to you on how many)

thank you and best wishes!
@JWdagger
I'm not sure how much you have left, but if there's any apparel / familiars / currency you have spare, I'd love to have them! If you can't, that's perfectly fine!

I hope you enjoyed FR!
@JWdagger
I'm not sure how much you have left, but if there's any apparel / familiars / currency you have spare, I'd love to have them! If you can't, that's perfectly fine!

I hope you enjoyed FR!
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
@JWdagger

I am trying to expand my lair but I'm a good few thousand short. If you would, I would love a bit of treasure.

Thank you and I hope you had fun on FR!
@JWdagger

I am trying to expand my lair but I'm a good few thousand short. If you would, I would love a bit of treasure.

Thank you and I hope you had fun on FR!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@JWdagger May I please have something special? :3
Also as a thank you would you like art? You probably don't want dragon art but I can draw anything but Humans. (Man noses are hard. XD )
@JWdagger May I please have something special? :3
Also as a thank you would you like art? You probably don't want dragon art but I can draw anything but Humans. (Man noses are hard. XD )
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@JWdagger What eggs do you have? Also is the account given yet? My friend Tundrawind is doing so bad right now and she needs help.

If possible, a shadow, nature, plague or lightning egg would be nice. Or all... lol just gimme what you got lol
@JWdagger What eggs do you have? Also is the account given yet? My friend Tundrawind is doing so bad right now and she needs help.

If possible, a shadow, nature, plague or lightning egg would be nice. Or all... lol just gimme what you got lol
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23