Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] WvW OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@EmbertheSkywing
Hello! I just took a look and couldnt find anything that was calculated incorrectly. The sheet auto calculates but I went in and checked it by hand to be sure it was pulling the correct numbers :>

Just to make sure, If you look in the trainer's Responses tab, are the there any dragons you accepted that went unrecorded? (likely from the days right before the battle). And are the submission dates correct for all fodder entries? If something is mis-dated or missing I can add it in for you ^^

Thank you!
@EmbertheSkywing
Hello! I just took a look and couldnt find anything that was calculated incorrectly. The sheet auto calculates but I went in and checked it by hand to be sure it was pulling the correct numbers :>

Just to make sure, If you look in the trainer's Responses tab, are the there any dragons you accepted that went unrecorded? (likely from the days right before the battle). And are the submission dates correct for all fodder entries? If something is mis-dated or missing I can add it in for you ^^

Thank you!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@sassypants Ok then! I checked, and nothing went unrecorded. :)
@sassypants Ok then! I checked, and nothing went unrecorded. :)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@sassypants

@/tarshaan had fixed some username error, but I think they had also deleted some of my tickets.

The master sheet says that I held 25 dragons, but I held a total of 34 dragons throughout the push. I checked my CRs, and the records tally with the inputs under "Trainer Responses" in the Wind boarding spreadsheet. I can provide screenshots of my CRs if needed.
9 permas boarded on 2nd July - total 4590 tickets
15 permas boarded on 8th July - 6300 tickets
10 hatchies boarded on 1st Aug - 1000 tickets
Total: 11890 tickets for boarding
@sassypants

@/tarshaan had fixed some username error, but I think they had also deleted some of my tickets.

The master sheet says that I held 25 dragons, but I held a total of 34 dragons throughout the push. I checked my CRs, and the records tally with the inputs under "Trainer Responses" in the Wind boarding spreadsheet. I can provide screenshots of my CRs if needed.
9 permas boarded on 2nd July - total 4590 tickets
15 permas boarded on 8th July - 6300 tickets
10 hatchies boarded on 1st Aug - 1000 tickets
Total: 11890 tickets for boarding
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo
Fixed it! Nothing got deleted, but one of the trainer forms had a space added to the end of your name which was making it so the points weren't being added. There was "Zemo" and "Zemo "

Everything should check out now ^^
@Zemo
Fixed it! Nothing got deleted, but one of the trainer forms had a space added to the end of your name which was making it so the points weren't being added. There was "Zemo" and "Zemo "

Everything should check out now ^^
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z6i8wWQ.png[/img] [center][size=6][color=569788][b]Boarder's Exclusive Raffle Drawing[/b][/color][/size] ---------- [color=569788][size=5][b]Round 1[/b][/size][/color] I will be drawing winners in two rounds (one round of 10 people, and one round of 9 people) using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url]. Winners will be listed in the order they are drawn. If your ticket is drawn, reply to this thread with a list of prize choices depending on where you are on the winner's list. If you were drawn 4th, you would list out 4 prizes in the order of your preference. The prize you want most should be the first on your list, and the prize you want least should be the last. If you win, you have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond with your list of prizes. If you don't respond within 24 hours, I will move you to the bottom of the second round. If you don't reply within another 24 hours, your ticket will be removed. Prizes will be sent via PM (with exception of the dragon prize) at the end of the 24 hour reply window, once everyone has the chance to answer. You can ping me when you reply with your list, but you don't have to. I'm subscribed to the thread. [color=569788][size=4][b]And now, onto the drawing![/b][/size][/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2472908#post_33992284]Quicklink to prize post[/url] 1. @Valelael 2. @ShinyWoobat 3. @October 4. @Tayler 5. @Kairos 6. @Zeco5000 7. @Zemo 8. @Cakecafe 9. @Wolfnekku 10. @NeonTetraEmber Congrats, winners! Please reply within 24 hours with your list of prizes.[/center] [size=0]@tonake @DarknessAppend @reotheleo @jetfeather @tulmultuous @Texere @Emmahaa @Spark @Mymozya @Delcat @Buffykiev @tranquilitea @Kiragami @sublimevoide @Moell @Argante @Jaspernoir @CaityJay @Skritnaja @PinesAwait @STRHKR @Melanko @Exceed @Imarru @Svelte @Crystallizes @Starsoul @Avene @SassmasterMaxie @RaiStarDragon @Glisselda @Sonicboom1629 @HeadlessKing @MusicandMagic @Tropickle @Ototo @steampunkdNinja @chatoyant @tomatotwin @Melvistle @Pachirisu @keyy @blue1dragon @Kvon @Tinytalkingtina @CallMeMoe @lilystar6 @Moriarty @car340 @tialanderrol @Brokko @Windstrike @Belviere @zsazsa @HereBeeDragons @October @Rynne @Zemo @JonTargaryen @ArcanineUnleashd @LostSketchbook @mordacious @Nazurak @sleepyhat @tysm @bonibaru @balthy @Zeco5000 @Astromancr @Karasio @FairyArmadillo @velkyr @OnceInABlueMoon @Chaosarceus @Khepri @Maiafay @Above @Irien @VaeLar @Katastrophie @Physik @Tangaroa @Maevepanda @Sanddollar @BlueJaysFeather @galloskye @TheKillingEdge @Winterreise @Fallenarrow @VanillaCapricorn @unsolved @Demikid @Rivix @leebee @Karramel @Hyacindy @SimFeetUnder @melatonin @mysticpenguin @Lhethi @Cakecafe @Jazzyleia @Csoamel @scarletskyz @Jeevas @Zillua @ghostfolk @Zemo @Tybresa @Neroli @Mystyic @Wolfnekku @RustyAce @Rosoidela @Tayler @lesen @DrowsyPanda @Tachycardia @NateyNight @Herddog @MoonBiter @bonespecter @Zarr101 @Farfield @Kura3 @kikoku @igneriss @Kairos @Maevely @Mintis @Duskria @Booktwist @HeartofLaw @TimelordSnowy @sirspiderider @Priorknight @whirlwish @MiezMiez @xianvar @xxmusical @rheadaholyc @brighteningskies @WolfSpirit913 @Saronai @AlexanderTheOk @RedWillia @Noodlesper @spyndle @sapphosaint @ixia @Adaris @silvertabby13 @SugarSpun @dustclouds @Kikatzu @jbapple @DarkWitchPixie @Angu15 @JinxMoonstone @StStrawburry @ZoeNightfall @Nightmare222 @Hyleoroi @Raedeshe @cybo @OpalNova @Loviare @Nevros @SheerCold @SlipperySylveon @Valelael @Sanati @Weavile @Chepicness @habby @possumrot @Punkinator919 @Rhyfel @remuslupn @Derpothegreat @nuttysaladtree @X3X @TheElfDruid @Owleyes672 @MitraSunshine @RhiShaw @Gwindor @FeridBathory @Forelle @EmbertheSkywing @MightyVildaTilda @Riyoke @NeonTetraEmber @Krocodalie @Pearidot913 @Thornasaur @WhisperSpirit @Perruzza @Jeon @tiyonna43 @JDonathan @Blanche @RK900 @yyalls @lilsnek @HighFives @Lyren @aquavvius @Talicinx @echolaliate @ShinyWoobat @Perrydotto @Hinumi @MistyGlowy @kaaoqi @SpitfiresOnIce @GardenRose @basicblack1986 @WindChimes @akitcougar @Effervessa @Ooh @AristosAchaion34 @hatsunemiku @natureluvr @NirnrootNoises @Rosewing @JadeDragon18 @Laluzi @Dandie @Psychostorm @LiquidNight @Leiari @jekal @niarain @Pripyat @LucidWhispers @Parakeetsss @Birdsofwax @Renoki @Kalvin @Ashki @GlitchEnder @abaddonkarma @Sachqua @GeriVl @Oakendrake @dividedAnimus @SlainCane @Duh @Biuret @1kazan1 @DD032315 @Artemis @Jamieblonde @ShadowTheEdgehog @elytra @Tiriea @AprilMay12 @mutedshark @BiMay @OctoberRose @Dragonisa @Jokerfest @Allysun @BardOfThunder @MoodyMrGemini @Skelizard @Midna03 @Yialo @Aquasoars @betty @KokichiOuma @gliese436b @BluDevil @MsNazarick @threepigeons @TwoSouls [/size]
Z6i8wWQ.png
Boarder's Exclusive Raffle Drawing
Round 1

I will be drawing winners in two rounds (one round of 10 people, and one round of 9 people) using random.org. Winners will be listed in the order they are drawn.

If your ticket is drawn, reply to this thread with a list of prize choices depending on where you are on the winner's list. If you were drawn 4th, you would list out 4 prizes in the order of your preference. The prize you want most should be the first on your list, and the prize you want least should be the last.

If you win, you have 24 hours to respond with your list of prizes. If you don't respond within 24 hours, I will move you to the bottom of the second round. If you don't reply within another 24 hours, your ticket will be removed.

Prizes will be sent via PM (with exception of the dragon prize) at the end of the 24 hour reply window, once everyone has the chance to answer.

You can ping me when you reply with your list, but you don't have to. I'm subscribed to the thread.

And now, onto the drawing!

Quicklink to prize post

1. @Valelael
2. @ShinyWoobat
3. @October
4. @Tayler
5. @Kairos
6. @Zeco5000
7. @Zemo
8. @Cakecafe
9. @Wolfnekku
10. @NeonTetraEmber

Congrats, winners! Please reply within 24 hours with your list of prizes.

@tonake @DarknessAppend @reotheleo @jetfeather @tulmultuous @Texere @Emmahaa @Spark @Mymozya @Delcat @Buffykiev @tranquilitea @Kiragami @sublimevoide @Moell @Argante @Jaspernoir @CaityJay @Skritnaja @PinesAwait @STRHKR @Melanko @Exceed @Imarru @Svelte @Crystallizes @Starsoul @Avene @SassmasterMaxie @RaiStarDragon @Glisselda @Sonicboom1629 @HeadlessKing @MusicandMagic @Tropickle @Ototo @steampunkdNinja @chatoyant @tomatotwin @Melvistle @Pachirisu @keyy @blue1dragon @Kvon @Tinytalkingtina @CallMeMoe @lilystar6 @Moriarty @car340 @tialanderrol @Brokko @Windstrike @Belviere @zsazsa @HereBeeDragons @October @Rynne @Zemo @JonTargaryen @ArcanineUnleashd @LostSketchbook @mordacious @Nazurak @sleepyhat @tysm @bonibaru @balthy @Zeco5000 @Astromancr @Karasio @FairyArmadillo @velkyr @OnceInABlueMoon @Chaosarceus @Khepri @Maiafay @Above @Irien @VaeLar @Katastrophie @Physik @Tangaroa @Maevepanda @Sanddollar @BlueJaysFeather @galloskye @TheKillingEdge @Winterreise @Fallenarrow @VanillaCapricorn @unsolved @Demikid @Rivix @leebee @Karramel @Hyacindy @SimFeetUnder @melatonin @mysticpenguin @Lhethi @Cakecafe @Jazzyleia @Csoamel @scarletskyz @Jeevas @Zillua @ghostfolk @Zemo @Tybresa @Neroli @Mystyic @Wolfnekku @RustyAce @Rosoidela @Tayler @lesen @DrowsyPanda @Tachycardia @NateyNight @Herddog @MoonBiter @bonespecter @Zarr101 @Farfield @Kura3 @kikoku @igneriss @Kairos @Maevely @Mintis @Duskria @Booktwist @HeartofLaw @TimelordSnowy @sirspiderider @Priorknight @whirlwish @MiezMiez @xianvar @xxmusical @rheadaholyc @brighteningskies @WolfSpirit913 @Saronai @AlexanderTheOk @RedWillia @Noodlesper @spyndle @sapphosaint @ixia @Adaris @silvertabby13 @SugarSpun @dustclouds @Kikatzu @jbapple @DarkWitchPixie @Angu15 @JinxMoonstone @StStrawburry @ZoeNightfall @Nightmare222 @Hyleoroi @Raedeshe @cybo @OpalNova @Loviare @Nevros @SheerCold @SlipperySylveon @Valelael @Sanati @Weavile @Chepicness @habby @possumrot @Punkinator919 @Rhyfel @remuslupn @Derpothegreat @nuttysaladtree @X3X @TheElfDruid @Owleyes672 @MitraSunshine @RhiShaw @Gwindor @FeridBathory @Forelle @EmbertheSkywing @MightyVildaTilda @Riyoke @NeonTetraEmber @Krocodalie @Pearidot913 @Thornasaur @WhisperSpirit @Perruzza @Jeon @tiyonna43 @JDonathan @Blanche @RK900 @yyalls @lilsnek @HighFives @Lyren @aquavvius @Talicinx @echolaliate @ShinyWoobat @Perrydotto @Hinumi @MistyGlowy @kaaoqi @SpitfiresOnIce @GardenRose @basicblack1986 @WindChimes @akitcougar @Effervessa @Ooh @AristosAchaion34 @hatsunemiku @natureluvr @NirnrootNoises @Rosewing @JadeDragon18 @Laluzi @Dandie @Psychostorm @LiquidNight @Leiari @jekal @niarain @Pripyat @LucidWhispers @Parakeetsss @Birdsofwax @Renoki @Kalvin @Ashki @GlitchEnder @abaddonkarma @Sachqua @GeriVl @Oakendrake @dividedAnimus @SlainCane @Duh @Biuret @1kazan1 @DD032315 @Artemis @Jamieblonde @ShadowTheEdgehog @elytra @Tiriea @AprilMay12 @mutedshark @BiMay @OctoberRose @Dragonisa @Jokerfest @Allysun @BardOfThunder @MoodyMrGemini @Skelizard @Midna03 @Yialo @Aquasoars @betty @KokichiOuma @gliese436b @BluDevil @MsNazarick @threepigeons @TwoSouls
@sassypants Ooooh, thank you so much!

1. Longboarding Champion
2. Making Waves
@sassypants Ooooh, thank you so much!

1. Longboarding Champion
2. Making Waves
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
1. making waves
2. newborn nebula
3. longboarding champion

thanks!
1. making waves
2. newborn nebula
3. longboarding champion

thanks!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
omg how exciting! :D thanks! @sassypants

1. Trailing Currents
2. Tidal Trimmings
3. Longboarding Champion
4. Sea Snake
omg how exciting! :D thanks! @sassypants

1. Trailing Currents
2. Tidal Trimmings
3. Longboarding Champion
4. Sea Snake
dear evan hansen,

today is going to be a good day and here's why.
because today, no matter what else, today at least you're you.
no hiding, no lying. just you.
and that's enough.

sincerely, me

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
rdZLkbw.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[
tayler
she/her/hers

» about me
» badges
» wishlist
» musical theatre hatchery

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Holy poop snacks Batman! This is amazing! Thanks a whole bunch.

1. Making Waves

I used to be a Windie, and I can't pass up that sprite. <3
Holy poop snacks Batman! This is amazing! Thanks a whole bunch.

1. Making Waves

I used to be a Windie, and I can't pass up that sprite. <3
@sassypants

1. Surf's Up
2.Making Waves
3.Mixed Signals
4.Sashionably Late
5.Tidal Trimmings
6.Longboarding Champion
7.Trailing Currents
8.Horse Surfing
9.Chilling Winds