Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] WvW OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@sassypants on the locked "tickets" tab it says I should get 975 tickets, but on the "boarder exclusive tickets tab" it says I have ticket #s 6267 to 6271, which is only 5 tickets. I think I'm struggling with the terminology of everything here.

what I think I'm understanding is the 975 tickets on the locked "tickets" tab are for the OOF raffle, which will be added to the tickets I earned for any dragons I submitted there, while the 5 tickets are for the boarders-only raffle and are independent of the number of days I boarded for. is all of that correct?
@sassypants on the locked "tickets" tab it says I should get 975 tickets, but on the "boarder exclusive tickets tab" it says I have ticket #s 6267 to 6271, which is only 5 tickets. I think I'm struggling with the terminology of everything here.

what I think I'm understanding is the 975 tickets on the locked "tickets" tab are for the OOF raffle, which will be added to the tickets I earned for any dragons I submitted there, while the 5 tickets are for the boarders-only raffle and are independent of the number of days I boarded for. is all of that correct?
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
Added everyone up to here to the pinglist for each round!

@MsNazarick There are tabs along the bottom of the spreadsheet, you want to go into the one that says 'tickets' however if you need to find a specific record you'd go into 'trainer responses' to see what has been logged.

@natureluvr all fixed! Thank you ^^

@echolaliate the 975 tickets are the ones earned for OOF raffle, yes. However the 5 tickets for the boarder exclusive raffle is because you earn 1 ticket per dragon held.
Added everyone up to here to the pinglist for each round!

@MsNazarick There are tabs along the bottom of the spreadsheet, you want to go into the one that says 'tickets' however if you need to find a specific record you'd go into 'trainer responses' to see what has been logged.

@natureluvr all fixed! Thank you ^^

@echolaliate the 975 tickets are the ones earned for OOF raffle, yes. However the 5 tickets for the boarder exclusive raffle is because you earn 1 ticket per dragon held.
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@sassypants

I'd like to be pinged for every round!
@sassypants

I'd like to be pinged for every round!
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@sassypants got it, thank you for helping me make sure I had everything straight! I think I would also like to be pinged for both rounds, please.
@sassypants got it, thank you for helping me make sure I had everything straight! I think I would also like to be pinged for both rounds, please.
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
@echoliate no worries!
@echoliate no worries!
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@sassypants please ping me for every round
@sassypants please ping me for every round
@sassypants ping me for round 2 please
@sassypants ping me for round 2 please
@sassypants
My tickets are right. Would you mind pinging me for all rounds?
@sassypants
My tickets are right. Would you mind pinging me for all rounds?
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@sassypants

I'd like to be pinged
@sassypants

I'd like to be pinged
@sassypants I did the math, and I think I may be missing 30 tickets, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, ping me for all rounds, please. :)
@sassypants I did the math, and I think I may be missing 30 tickets, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, ping me for all rounds, please. :)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51