Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | this economy smh
1 2 3 4
all economies get messed up at one point or another
all economies get messed up at one point or another
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I remember Blue stuff was hella expensive when bogsneaks were released, because the breed change scroll and the egg both required it. It think they sold for 50k or more at the time.

By now though, the hype for bogsneak scrolls and eggs is gone, and thus the price deflates again..
I'm not sure what causes purple sludge to be 22kt though.
I remember Blue stuff was hella expensive when bogsneaks were released, because the breed change scroll and the egg both required it. It think they sold for 50k or more at the time.

By now though, the hype for bogsneak scrolls and eggs is gone, and thus the price deflates again..
I'm not sure what causes purple sludge to be 22kt though.
@Lepidolite
aye your fae too <3
@Lepidolite
aye your fae too <3

9Ec97kg.png
I'd have to look at a baldwin guide to cross-ref, but I'd assume the purple sludge is required for recipes people actually want. The goal is either the item crafted or the XP, no?

I mean, even if they're pretty cute, I don't actually want these frog companions. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine moses I'll let your people go
I'd have to look at a baldwin guide to cross-ref, but I'd assume the purple sludge is required for recipes people actually want. The goal is either the item crafted or the XP, no?

I mean, even if they're pretty cute, I don't actually want these frog companions. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine moses I'll let your people go
XkImVeX.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2047082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20471/2047082_350.png[/img] [/url] 4 year old dragon with an ID under 3 mill. and I got him during the dom battle for 15 gems. I have since spoiled him with Glimmer and Pinstripe but still! That seems low for an oldie with such lovely colors. Though maybe it's not really a sign of a wacky economy and more that I'm weak with my wallet.

2047082_350.png

4 year old dragon with an ID under 3 mill. and I got him during the dom battle for 15 gems. I have since spoiled him with Glimmer and Pinstripe but still! That seems low for an oldie with such lovely colors.

Though maybe it's not really a sign of a wacky economy and more that I'm weak with my wallet.
[quote name="Medenadragon" date="2018-08-07 06:55:26" ] Yeah, I'm hoping that Roundsey will be a good enough treaure sink to help with inflation. As far as the surplus of dragons, I agree we need less. We need a way to encourage exaltation of more dragons. [/quote]
Medenadragon wrote on 2018-08-07 06:55:26:
Yeah, I'm hoping that Roundsey will be a good enough treaure sink to help with inflation. As far as the surplus of dragons, I agree we need less. We need a way to encourage exaltation of more dragons.
i really like star wars ok
The problem isn't even "Too many dragons." It's too many people breeding for a handful of popular gene/color combos and oversaturating a market that was once profitable. But it's not like you can just stop people from breeding what they want. XD
The problem isn't even "Too many dragons." It's too many people breeding for a handful of popular gene/color combos and oversaturating a market that was once profitable. But it's not like you can just stop people from breeding what they want. XD
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
The dragon economy since open registration has plummeted drastically. Before, a conquest push would easily take all the fodder priced dragons and then encroach on even 20kt dragons. Now a single miserly player with 25mill, yes we all know they exist, could buy almost 3,000 fodder dragons them self and still leave 9kt fodder in the AH. This used to even out the AH prices to close to that of hatcheries. On top of it the influx of hatched dragons being listed at fodder prices rebounds the AH in one day. This has rendered most hatcheries almost useless. Just my need to vent. LOL
The dragon economy since open registration has plummeted drastically. Before, a conquest push would easily take all the fodder priced dragons and then encroach on even 20kt dragons. Now a single miserly player with 25mill, yes we all know they exist, could buy almost 3,000 fodder dragons them self and still leave 9kt fodder in the AH. This used to even out the AH prices to close to that of hatcheries. On top of it the influx of hatched dragons being listed at fodder prices rebounds the AH in one day. This has rendered most hatcheries almost useless. Just my need to vent. LOL
o9h176g.png o0rWXr6.png
to be honest, the economy is kind f messed. I think I got this lovely girl for like, three thousand and something treasure? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42611567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426116/42611567_350.png[/img] [/url] we need people to exalt more, really-
to be honest, the economy is kind f messed. I think I got this lovely girl for like, three thousand and something treasure?

42611567_350.png

we need people to exalt more, really-
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
[quote name="AquaticMerc" date="2018-08-16 10:04:13" ] we need people to exalt more, really- [/quote] I'll agree, we need some more incentive to exalt imo. As it is I don't exalt because I can get gems by selling my hatchlings, and I always need gems. If I had the time to wait and train the dragons in the coli and then exalt I would, but as it is I really dont have that time.
AquaticMerc wrote on 2018-08-16 10:04:13:
we need people to exalt more, really-
I'll agree, we need some more incentive to exalt imo. As it is I don't exalt because I can get gems by selling my hatchlings, and I always need gems. If I had the time to wait and train the dragons in the coli and then exalt I would, but as it is I really dont have that time.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
1 2 3 4