Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 462 463
@IzzyThyPotato

this could %100 be me, but every time i listen to them, it's like i always get the same vibe?? don't get me wrong i love them, they are pure talent & their visuals,, wooow. the Oh My! video got me good they all look godly. but for some reason i just always get the same feeling from all of their songs. i really could just be me & my weird brain though lmbo.
@IzzyThyPotato

this could %100 be me, but every time i listen to them, it's like i always get the same vibe?? don't get me wrong i love them, they are pure talent & their visuals,, wooow. the Oh My! video got me good they all look godly. but for some reason i just always get the same feeling from all of their songs. i really could just be me & my weird brain though lmbo.
loving hoseok hours → open
LVZVh3h.jpg
@jungkook

'the same feeling' could just be like 'Seventeen's style'? yknow? Like what makes a Seventeen song different from another group's song?

@whopocalypse

dude I LOVED this comeback its so fun and cute, I'm living. They keep wearing berets for live stages it is the greatest thing ever.
@jungkook

'the same feeling' could just be like 'Seventeen's style'? yknow? Like what makes a Seventeen song different from another group's song?

@whopocalypse

dude I LOVED this comeback its so fun and cute, I'm living. They keep wearing berets for live stages it is the greatest thing ever.
jt3PpxV.png
@jungkook I know that feel!
Though that's just their main promoted songs for me, I think "Clap", "Crazy in Love" and especially the performance of "Fast Pace" offered more variety.

@whopocalypse it is possible to love a group and stan them for their talent and enjoy their comebacks and cheer on them, while still wishing they could get a chance to do something different.
For me, it's because I know they're so good and have the potential to do something amazing with different concepts.
(Boy bands always say they're going to show "a new side" of themselves like they're dodecahedrons, how many sides have they even got? xD)
But I'm glad they're playing it safe with the same sweet and earnest feelings thing, because that means they're keeping a steady success in this very harsh industry, and that's good for them and their future.

Meanwhile I checked the Produce 48 results because I've no time to follow anything else, and once again that was a bad idea because the voters just let talent go to waste.
@jungkook I know that feel!
Though that's just their main promoted songs for me, I think "Clap", "Crazy in Love" and especially the performance of "Fast Pace" offered more variety.

@whopocalypse it is possible to love a group and stan them for their talent and enjoy their comebacks and cheer on them, while still wishing they could get a chance to do something different.
For me, it's because I know they're so good and have the potential to do something amazing with different concepts.
(Boy bands always say they're going to show "a new side" of themselves like they're dodecahedrons, how many sides have they even got? xD)
But I'm glad they're playing it safe with the same sweet and earnest feelings thing, because that means they're keeping a steady success in this very harsh industry, and that's good for them and their future.

Meanwhile I checked the Produce 48 results because I've no time to follow anything else, and once again that was a bad idea because the voters just let talent go to waste.
@Lionturtle oh yeah I totally understand I wasn't tryna say u weren't a fan or anything I just meant it's too bad you didn't like this comeback
@Lionturtle oh yeah I totally understand I wasn't tryna say u weren't a fan or anything I just meant it's too bad you didn't like this comeback
Hi...I'm BTS trash...and I need help haha
super excited I found this thread
Hi...I'm BTS trash...and I need help haha
super excited I found this thread
stray kids comeback???? can i just

yell

ok but my pace was a.. kinda weird but a good weird title track?? at first i was like this is weird what but then it got better and better and they all sound SO GOOD this comeback omg- i could rant about all of them individually jkdfhgkj

they also all look amazing- except for chans semitragic hair- and the choreo looks super good :')

also jisung i see u w those hired muscly men hsAHHAHAHA

and the other songs on the album- im IN LOVE with voices it's so beautiful and the lyrics/meaning is just. wonderful? it's probably my new favorite song- i need to go listen to the other songs more but i love this comeback so much im so proud of them

stray kids comeback???? can i just

yell

ok but my pace was a.. kinda weird but a good weird title track?? at first i was like this is weird what but then it got better and better and they all sound SO GOOD this comeback omg- i could rant about all of them individually jkdfhgkj

they also all look amazing- except for chans semitragic hair- and the choreo looks super good :')

also jisung i see u w those hired muscly men hsAHHAHAHA

and the other songs on the album- im IN LOVE with voices it's so beautiful and the lyrics/meaning is just. wonderful? it's probably my new favorite song- i need to go listen to the other songs more but i love this comeback so much im so proud of them

FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
ugh, i have too many bias : (

shinee ? taemin, key
block b ? p.o (ult) , zico, taeil (ult)
nct (2018) ? doyoung, johnny, winwin, yuta
bts ? rm, jimin
teen top (ult group) ? chunji
exo ? lay, baekhyun, chen
b.a.p ? yongguk
winner ? mino
n.tic ? what is an n.tic bias ? lol ot4
ikon ? bobby
pentagon ? e'dawn

i think thats all.

i tried to write everyones stage name, bc of the newbies :?)

( i have girls biases, like cl, jisoo, hyunah etcetc)
ugh, i have too many bias : (

shinee ? taemin, key
block b ? p.o (ult) , zico, taeil (ult)
nct (2018) ? doyoung, johnny, winwin, yuta
bts ? rm, jimin
teen top (ult group) ? chunji
exo ? lay, baekhyun, chen
b.a.p ? yongguk
winner ? mino
n.tic ? what is an n.tic bias ? lol ot4
ikon ? bobby
pentagon ? e'dawn

i think thats all.

i tried to write everyones stage name, bc of the newbies :?)

( i have girls biases, like cl, jisoo, hyunah etcetc)
kazooing tumblr_inline_o8a1n4WeFX1u1uae0_500.gif angel
@whopocalypse I did like iiiiit - I was just about to stream the video today, but...
I got distracted by Just Do It! So fun. So glad Boo-Seok-Soon is finally a thing. (I mean they always were, but it's more official now~)
It took me ages to find Call Call Call because their Japanese stuff isn't in the same place for some reason?? but I like that one a lot! It's in their more Clap-like style.

@platypustaco welcome! Hehe, you should find plenty more BTS trash. (Unless they're gone for the summer.) *rattles the garbage to wake them up*
(I'm not one myself, but I do have a thing for Suga's solo works.)

@BlueCrystal brackets and etc won't do. *chants and bangs on desk* Tell us more about the girls 8D
(Taemin and Hyuna = ultimate biases)
@whopocalypse I did like iiiiit - I was just about to stream the video today, but...
I got distracted by Just Do It! So fun. So glad Boo-Seok-Soon is finally a thing. (I mean they always were, but it's more official now~)
It took me ages to find Call Call Call because their Japanese stuff isn't in the same place for some reason?? but I like that one a lot! It's in their more Clap-like style.

@platypustaco welcome! Hehe, you should find plenty more BTS trash. (Unless they're gone for the summer.) *rattles the garbage to wake them up*
(I'm not one myself, but I do have a thing for Suga's solo works.)

@BlueCrystal brackets and etc won't do. *chants and bangs on desk* Tell us more about the girls 8D
(Taemin and Hyuna = ultimate biases)
@songify genius bang chan did it again! i love skz so much slkdjfkdjf
i think question is probably my fave it has such a 3racha vibe
@songify genius bang chan did it again! i love skz so much slkdjfkdjf
i think question is probably my fave it has such a 3racha vibe
@whopocalypse

omg yes i love the 3racha vibe and i can't wait to hear mixtape #2 i bet it's going to be aMAZING
@whopocalypse

omg yes i love the 3racha vibe and i can't wait to hear mixtape #2 i bet it's going to be aMAZING
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 462 463