Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 305 306
1. What's the last thing you watched?
Grimm, just made it to season 6~

2. What's a kind deed you've done recently?
Hmm... Told a friend how valuable they are. They were in a tough spot.

3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story?
ahhh... hmm.. Ahhh... I was a band geek, and have legit used this one time at band camp numerous times.

4. What's your ideal temperature?
65F

5. Do you like your neighbors?
To be honest, so far yes-ish? But I don't really know them. The guy who lives to our left seems kinda like a jerk though.
Grimm, just made it to season 6~

Hmm... Told a friend how valuable they are. They were in a tough spot.

ahhh... hmm.. Ahhh... I was a band geek, and have legit used this one time at band camp numerous times.

65F

To be honest, so far yes-ish? But I don't really know them. The guy who lives to our left seems kinda like a jerk though.
tenor.gif
I just watched the SNL Undercover Boss skit with Kylo Ren because I love Adam Driver. And Kylo Ren.

My brother and sister in law just had a baby and I did a lot of little things to help out with the family.

It's funny, but embarrassing because it shows how ridiculous I am. Once I was driving down the interstate and started freaking out because I didn't know where my keys were....

Low 70s outside, 68-69 in the house.

I do, actually. I've known them for years - I bought my grandmother's house so I grew up with a lot of the neighbors around here. The ones I don't know are on the older side, so I like that. We have a few kids in the neighborhood, but it's mostly quiet, and that's the best.
I just watched the SNL Undercover Boss skit with Kylo Ren because I love Adam Driver. And Kylo Ren.

My brother and sister in law just had a baby and I did a lot of little things to help out with the family.

It's funny, but embarrassing because it shows how ridiculous I am. Once I was driving down the interstate and started freaking out because I didn't know where my keys were....

Low 70s outside, 68-69 in the house.

I do, actually. I've known them for years - I bought my grandmother's house so I grew up with a lot of the neighbors around here. The ones I don't know are on the older side, so I like that. We have a few kids in the neighborhood, but it's mostly quiet, and that's the best.
goSc2L4.png

A Youtube video by Akidearest called "50 ANIME PLOTS EXPLAINED BADLY!"

Complimented a friend!

I ran into a door once. Not the wide side, no. I ran into the like, spine of the door when it was opened.

80-90 degrees.

I don't really talk to my neighbors lol.

A Youtube video by Akidearest called "50 ANIME PLOTS EXPLAINED BADLY!"

Complimented a friend!

I ran into a door once. Not the wide side, no. I ran into the like, spine of the door when it was opened.

80-90 degrees.

I don't really talk to my neighbors lol.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
Big Hero 6 for the third time

I helped someone write their debate case

I forgot the next part of a dance once and then kept repeating the previous part. Luckily I was in the center so it seemed like I had a solo or something when really I just hecked up

heck no uhhh yeahhhh i love 'em
Big Hero 6 for the third time

I helped someone write their debate case

I forgot the next part of a dance once and then kept repeating the previous part. Luckily I was in the center so it seemed like I had a solo or something when really I just hecked up

heck no uhhh yeahhhh i love 'em
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
1. What's the last thing you watched? The movie The Black Hole.
2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? I helped my brother with his chores.
3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? No thank you, I get exposed by my friends plenty.
4. What's your ideal temperature? 70-80 San Diego is really hot so you get used to the heat.
5. Do you like your neighbors? Not really, on the right the neighbors have three annoying dogs that bark at every siren they hear ( we live a few blocks from the fire station, so we hear it everyday) and west of us is a person who owns a colony of chickens and roosters (roosters are illegal in residential areas like ours).
1. What's the last thing you watched? The movie The Black Hole.
2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? I helped my brother with his chores.
3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? No thank you, I get exposed by my friends plenty.
4. What's your ideal temperature? 70-80 San Diego is really hot so you get used to the heat.
5. Do you like your neighbors? Not really, on the right the neighbors have three annoying dogs that bark at every siren they hear ( we live a few blocks from the fire station, so we hear it everyday) and west of us is a person who owns a colony of chickens and roosters (roosters are illegal in residential areas like ours).
9D8YYS1.png
Probably a video of some sort

I kind of helped my sister find something she was missing (but it was by accident lol)

See: my entire 9th and 10th grade years

50s-70s

Some of them yes. Others? No
Probably a video of some sort

I kind of helped my sister find something she was missing (but it was by accident lol)

See: my entire 9th and 10th grade years

50s-70s

Some of them yes. Others? No
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1. What's the last thing you watched? Walker Texas Ranger

2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? i helped a kid that lost his life jacket in the pool yesterday

3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? I fell UP the stairs at the water park yesterday

4. What's your ideal temperature? 65-70

5. Do you like your neighbors? I love my neighbor she is awesome
1. What's the last thing you watched? Walker Texas Ranger

2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? i helped a kid that lost his life jacket in the pool yesterday

3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? I fell UP the stairs at the water park yesterday

4. What's your ideal temperature? 65-70

5. Do you like your neighbors? I love my neighbor she is awesome
Kuroko's Basketball episode 1 c:

Gave my friend my umbrella

I have too many. Probably when I was younger and I threw up cheerios in a bathroom. And that was the day I was bragging about how I didn't throw up in a long time.

60-65F

I almost never see my neighbors, my whole neighborhood is very quiet and calm. Nothing much happens.
Kuroko's Basketball episode 1 c:

Gave my friend my umbrella

I have too many. Probably when I was younger and I threw up cheerios in a bathroom. And that was the day I was bragging about how I didn't throw up in a long time.

60-65F

I almost never see my neighbors, my whole neighborhood is very quiet and calm. Nothing much happens.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
1. What's the last thing you watched? Show wise? Voltron, or some stupid kid show that my friend and I were jokingly watching.
2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? It's sad I have to think for this, since I don't do much, but recently I went with a friend to the beach and helped her talk about stuff. I don't know if that counts?
3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? Awkward. I was at the beach with this said friend, after our meaningful conversation. She's very christian, and I'm agnostic, so we clash views on a few things and that's okay but i don't like that she tries to convert me. We were walking around at night, her talking about how free she felt and how she loved the beach (I don't, because I live there and it's dull now, she recently moved). Then we saw a meteor go across the sky, and I was like "yo that's awesome ive never seen a meteor" and she looks at me with like a starstruck look and starts excitingly saying, "This is what happens! If you let yourself go, and show that you are accepting, amazing things can happen!" I said that I added it up to coincidence, but it was still pretty cool, and she starts preaching...thankfully we got out of that. Or a shorter one would be that her and another atheist friend argue neck and neck and im always there getting between them..i cant back the other up because both are defensive.
4. What's your ideal temperature? 65-70 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Do you like your neighbors? The ones next door are okay, but someone down the street keeps stealing our pears...second time this has happend.
1. What's the last thing you watched? Show wise? Voltron, or some stupid kid show that my friend and I were jokingly watching.
2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? It's sad I have to think for this, since I don't do much, but recently I went with a friend to the beach and helped her talk about stuff. I don't know if that counts?
3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? Awkward. I was at the beach with this said friend, after our meaningful conversation. She's very christian, and I'm agnostic, so we clash views on a few things and that's okay but i don't like that she tries to convert me. We were walking around at night, her talking about how free she felt and how she loved the beach (I don't, because I live there and it's dull now, she recently moved). Then we saw a meteor go across the sky, and I was like "yo that's awesome ive never seen a meteor" and she looks at me with like a starstruck look and starts excitingly saying, "This is what happens! If you let yourself go, and show that you are accepting, amazing things can happen!" I said that I added it up to coincidence, but it was still pretty cool, and she starts preaching...thankfully we got out of that. Or a shorter one would be that her and another atheist friend argue neck and neck and im always there getting between them..i cant back the other up because both are defensive.
4. What's your ideal temperature? 65-70 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Do you like your neighbors? The ones next door are okay, but someone down the street keeps stealing our pears...second time this has happend.
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
1. What's the last thing you watched? Kiki's Delivery Service.
2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? Sit in an uncomfortable seat instead of my sister.
3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? Autocorrect hurt me by correcting a perfectly innocent word to something inappropriate throughout a very long post. And I couldn't edit. Thank heavens the person who I sent it to thought it was funny. Probably more of me screaming with embarrassment, if I'm honest.
4. What's your ideal temperature? My body likes heat. My brain likes cold.
5. Do you like your neighbors? Can't say I have a positive view of them. But I've had worse.
1. What's the last thing you watched? Kiki's Delivery Service.
2. What's a kind deed you've done recently? Sit in an uncomfortable seat instead of my sister.
3. Tell me an awkward or embarrassing story? Autocorrect hurt me by correcting a perfectly innocent word to something inappropriate throughout a very long post. And I couldn't edit. Thank heavens the person who I sent it to thought it was funny. Probably more of me screaming with embarrassment, if I'm honest.
4. What's your ideal temperature? My body likes heat. My brain likes cold.
5. Do you like your neighbors? Can't say I have a positive view of them. But I've had worse.
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 ... 305 306