Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Chicken Smoothie (CS) pets and ITEMS
1 2
I'm primarily looking to buy items on Chicken Smoothie that were released in 2008-2009.

I'm hoping there will be some users on here that were active on CS during the early years that would be happy to trade with me. c:

Treasure: 6,127,500
Gems: 5,560

I may also look at 2008-2009 pets (usually only dogs), but I would be looking to bulk buy and purchase them at a lower value. :]

Please post here or PM me. Thanks!
I'm primarily looking to buy items on Chicken Smoothie that were released in 2008-2009.

I'm hoping there will be some users on here that were active on CS during the early years that would be happy to trade with me. c:

Treasure: 6,127,500
Gems: 5,560

I may also look at 2008-2009 pets (usually only dogs), but I would be looking to bulk buy and purchase them at a lower value. :]

Please post here or PM me. Thanks!
^^
^^
@Kenmilltosky

I joined in 2013 and have heeeeaps of items for trade on CS as I'm quitting feel free to take a look through, I should have heaps of 2008-2009 Rares later today/tonight through a trade, and I'll let you know when I have them if you like?
But anyways take a look through my stuff and see what you think!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=466604
@Kenmilltosky

I joined in 2013 and have heeeeaps of items for trade on CS as I'm quitting feel free to take a look through, I should have heaps of 2008-2009 Rares later today/tonight through a trade, and I'll let you know when I have them if you like?
But anyways take a look through my stuff and see what you think!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=466604
@KenmilltoSky

Would you be intrested in a September rat?(list pet)
@KenmilltoSky

Would you be intrested in a September rat?(list pet)
da6lagm-4b8222fa-92ec-400b-bced-2df3ffab1693.png
@Kenmilltosky
Hey there! I am selling EVERYTHING on my CS account... search for Darkfox98.
Let me know what you are interested in. Have a lot of old items/pets :)
@Kenmilltosky
Hey there! I am selling EVERYTHING on my CS account... search for Darkfox98.
Let me know what you are interested in. Have a lot of old items/pets :)
@KenmilltoSky

I might have 1 or 2 in the back of my unsorted tab you'd be interested in. My username on cs is annobethal as well
@KenmilltoSky

I might have 1 or 2 in the back of my unsorted tab you'd be interested in. My username on cs is annobethal as well
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Took a look but didn't see any, sorry!
Took a look but didn't see any, sorry!
I have this:

theres a 2009 rare dog
I have this:

theres a 2009 rare dog
QFXpYkj.png
You can check through my pets and items if you'd like @KenmmilltoSky
My name is hexa1012 on CS as well
You can check through my pets and items if you'd like @KenmmilltoSky
My name is hexa1012 on CS as well
@KenmilltoSky

I am currently trying to sell my Yellow Toxic for 3800g. If you are still looking to buy CS list pets with your gems, let me know!
@KenmilltoSky

I am currently trying to sell my Yellow Toxic for 3800g. If you are still looking to buy CS list pets with your gems, let me know!
1 2