Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Land of Ferals
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
((I do, now that I feel rested some. I got some school tomorrow though, but it's lax enough that I can check in and RP between subjects. :3 (Like, 3 hours between subjects, LOLOL)

And ooooh LV :0 Is Mal's LV high? I'm just assuming here.

You want me to do something like I did here, with the "SAVE FILE"? The rewind's gonna be at the post where Mire prepares to dive forward.))

Mirephas only spares Sans another pained look before nodding, giving the skeleton children the okay to leave. The taste of failure tastes like wet ash in his mouth.

"...high enough," he answers, ignoring the growing ache in his core. "She's been out there surviving all her life. And survival necessitates killing."

He doesn't feel like escaping anymore. It's failure weighing him down, as well as core-ache. He really thought...

"What's with that question anyway? What does her LV have to do with this?"
((I do, now that I feel rested some. I got some school tomorrow though, but it's lax enough that I can check in and RP between subjects. :3 (Like, 3 hours between subjects, LOLOL)

And ooooh LV :0 Is Mal's LV high? I'm just assuming here.

You want me to do something like I did here, with the "SAVE FILE"? The rewind's gonna be at the post where Mire prepares to dive forward.))

Mirephas only spares Sans another pained look before nodding, giving the skeleton children the okay to leave. The taste of failure tastes like wet ash in his mouth.

"...high enough," he answers, ignoring the growing ache in his core. "She's been out there surviving all her life. And survival necessitates killing."

He doesn't feel like escaping anymore. It's failure weighing him down, as well as core-ache. He really thought...

"What's with that question anyway? What does her LV have to do with this?"
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
((alright cool. im homeschooled so... bleh and yay. idk.

yeah, her LV is pretty high...

A save point would be great. i can keep track of it in the same post that i did with out main story.))

maleun shoots an unamused glance at mirephas.
LV=18
alphys stares in horror for a few seconds before averting her eyes.
"a-alright... thats pretty high... id say you would be able to... g-get... away with..."
she sighs.
"well, lets go face our doom..."
she walks past mirephas and maleun but keeps her distance from maleun.

maleun sees that and smirks. she snaps her teeth at alphys as she walks by and she flinches.

papyrus wipes his tears on his sleeve and gets up.
"w-we can go home now..."
sans gets up and pats papyrus on the back.
"alright. lead the way, pap."
((alright cool. im homeschooled so... bleh and yay. idk.

yeah, her LV is pretty high...

A save point would be great. i can keep track of it in the same post that i did with out main story.))

maleun shoots an unamused glance at mirephas.
LV=18
alphys stares in horror for a few seconds before averting her eyes.
"a-alright... thats pretty high... id say you would be able to... g-get... away with..."
she sighs.
"well, lets go face our doom..."
she walks past mirephas and maleun but keeps her distance from maleun.

maleun sees that and smirks. she snaps her teeth at alphys as she walks by and she flinches.

papyrus wipes his tears on his sleeve and gets up.
"w-we can go home now..."
sans gets up and pats papyrus on the back.
"alright. lead the way, pap."
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
((mire and mal's nest will hatch tomorrow :D ))
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
((LOL That's basically my reaction to school in general XD Mostly the blech part though

OMG Mal is so smug with her LV XD If this was UF, she'd probs have higher.

Okay! I can go back to a past post and make an edit with that "SAVE FILE" thing, for both style and reference XD Now hmm...you think I load the file on my next reply or we can plan up some more misfortune for them in a few posts before going with the rewind?))
((LOL That's basically my reaction to school in general XD Mostly the blech part though

OMG Mal is so smug with her LV XD If this was UF, she'd probs have higher.

Okay! I can go back to a past post and make an edit with that "SAVE FILE" thing, for both style and reference XD Now hmm...you think I load the file on my next reply or we can plan up some more misfortune for them in a few posts before going with the rewind?))
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
[quote name="BlazingPhoenix01" date="2018-08-05 00:56:44" ] ((mire and mal's nest will hatch tomorrow :D )) [/quote] ((HELL YES TO THE YES YES YES :DDDDDDD I can't wait OMGGGGG))
BlazingPhoenix01 wrote on 2018-08-05 00:56:44:
((HELL YES

TO THE YES YES YES

:DDDDDDD

I can't wait OMGGGGG))
((we can rewind now. im fine with that. i can copy n paste my post where mal jumps onto the dragon-kin if you want. then mire can decide to stop mal. you dont need to do the save file thing unless you want to.))
((we can rewind now. im fine with that. i can copy n paste my post where mal jumps onto the dragon-kin if you want. then mire can decide to stop mal. you dont need to do the save file thing unless you want to.))
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
((LOL I'm totes fine with it. ^^ Though, hm, I could do a "LOAD FILE" instead and link to the past post. And...I've got a question...

Would there be a form of awareness that our beloved victims children possess after a rewind? Like hmm...since Mal is a feral, and you've said that some ferals have human origins, maybe the pureborn ferals inherited a form of DT from human-originated ancestors? Except this could be like a sense of deja vu. The inherited "DT" is weak, so it probs won't make much sense...and what of Sans?

Just a question really. I'm quite curious since we're technically doing a reload, like in the actual game. Still awesome TBH *-*))

Able is the keyword, Mirephas knows. Maybe he could push Asgore over one last time, but who knows what other monsters would think. Ferals were not quite monsters, and elementals were a different race entirely. Wouldn't the masses be hostile to those not of their own, to aliens, especially when those aliens killed one of their own?

And they might just push their king over first, with enough power to topple the monarchy, if their cry for justice goes unheard.

His gaze connects to his boots, and he doesn't look at Mal anymore as he turns to follow Alphys, as he turns his back on Sans, on Papyrus, on his own Sunburnt cousin. On his resolve, on his hope, on that suddenly realized what if.

Because it has happened. And there is no going back.

His footsteps are heavy. He can feel them. He's dragging himself towards his and Mal's doom. He's dragging himself into despair.

And he feels like all he could do is to give up and fall into it.
((LOL I'm totes fine with it. ^^ Though, hm, I could do a "LOAD FILE" instead and link to the past post. And...I've got a question...

Would there be a form of awareness that our beloved victims children possess after a rewind? Like hmm...since Mal is a feral, and you've said that some ferals have human origins, maybe the pureborn ferals inherited a form of DT from human-originated ancestors? Except this could be like a sense of deja vu. The inherited "DT" is weak, so it probs won't make much sense...and what of Sans?

Just a question really. I'm quite curious since we're technically doing a reload, like in the actual game. Still awesome TBH *-*))

Able is the keyword, Mirephas knows. Maybe he could push Asgore over one last time, but who knows what other monsters would think. Ferals were not quite monsters, and elementals were a different race entirely. Wouldn't the masses be hostile to those not of their own, to aliens, especially when those aliens killed one of their own?

And they might just push their king over first, with enough power to topple the monarchy, if their cry for justice goes unheard.

His gaze connects to his boots, and he doesn't look at Mal anymore as he turns to follow Alphys, as he turns his back on Sans, on Papyrus, on his own Sunburnt cousin. On his resolve, on his hope, on that suddenly realized what if.

Because it has happened. And there is no going back.

His footsteps are heavy. He can feel them. He's dragging himself towards his and Mal's doom. He's dragging himself into despair.

And he feels like all he could do is to give up and fall into it.
((i think sans would notice something. mal might hesitate to sink the dagger into the dragon-kin's neck due to a sense of dejavu. and that whole DT gained from human origins thing sounds like a good idea :D does mire notice anything?))
-State loaded-
alphys cowers.
papyrus yawns.

the dragon-kin yelps and staggers out of the way just barely. by the time he regains his footing, maleun jumps onto his shoulders and plunges her dagger into his neck.
after getting the dagger in his neck, she stares at the blood that trickles down her arm curiously. it seemed familiar.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! YOU'LL KILL HIM!"
sans shouts after a confused moment.

papyrus wakes up and starts crying.

the dragon-kin does his best to shake maleun off but she holds on, letting herself get tossed around but not shaken off.
((i think sans would notice something. mal might hesitate to sink the dagger into the dragon-kin's neck due to a sense of dejavu. and that whole DT gained from human origins thing sounds like a good idea :D does mire notice anything?))
-State loaded-
alphys cowers.
papyrus yawns.

the dragon-kin yelps and staggers out of the way just barely. by the time he regains his footing, maleun jumps onto his shoulders and plunges her dagger into his neck.
after getting the dagger in his neck, she stares at the blood that trickles down her arm curiously. it seemed familiar.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! YOU'LL KILL HIM!"
sans shouts after a confused moment.

papyrus wakes up and starts crying.

the dragon-kin does his best to shake maleun off but she holds on, letting herself get tossed around but not shaken off.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
((OMGGGG This. Is. Just. Awesome. *3*

I love how you portrayed their deja vu OMGGGGGG This is so cool! It really feels like how I've seen some people portray resets, but this is so much better because we're actually doing it now :DDDD

And I don't think Mire would be that much aware. XD Maybe a slight itch in the back of his mind, or the fact that he could feel something in the heat around him, but otherwise, he wouldn't know))

His eyes widen. Well, Sun. He forgot about how Mal loved to go for the killzones on prey.

(There's an itch. In the back of his mind.)

"MAL!" he screams, ending his dive into a tumble right behind the dragon-kin and his hunting partner, smoking weapon in hand. "STOP! NO KILLING! LEAVE THE DAGGER IN BUT GET THE HELL OFF!"

Because he knows that as deadly as a stab could be, it's the callous removal of a blade that really kills.

(The heat still sings to him, but a note in it seems...off.)

In the corner at the back, Kurani embraces Papyrus a little tighter, rubbing a hand up and down the boy's spine, murmuring comforts and nothings.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Shsh, don't cry, Pappy. It's all going to be fine..."
((OMGGGG This. Is. Just. Awesome. *3*

I love how you portrayed their deja vu OMGGGGGG This is so cool! It really feels like how I've seen some people portray resets, but this is so much better because we're actually doing it now :DDDD

And I don't think Mire would be that much aware. XD Maybe a slight itch in the back of his mind, or the fact that he could feel something in the heat around him, but otherwise, he wouldn't know))

His eyes widen. Well, Sun. He forgot about how Mal loved to go for the killzones on prey.

(There's an itch. In the back of his mind.)

"MAL!" he screams, ending his dive into a tumble right behind the dragon-kin and his hunting partner, smoking weapon in hand. "STOP! NO KILLING! LEAVE THE DAGGER IN BUT GET THE HELL OFF!"

Because he knows that as deadly as a stab could be, it's the callous removal of a blade that really kills.

(The heat still sings to him, but a note in it seems...off.)

In the corner at the back, Kurani embraces Papyrus a little tighter, rubbing a hand up and down the boy's spine, murmuring comforts and nothings.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Shsh, don't cry, Pappy. It's all going to be fine..."
((this is exciting. oml. i approve))

maleun looks at mirephas and to sans. she drops off the dragon-kin, leaving the dagger. the dragon-kin throws some more fire bullets and falls against the wall. he holds the dagger, breathing heavily.

sans sighs in relief.
"god, mirephas. youre 'Maleun sense" doesnt really work when it needs to, does it?"
alphys trembles and stands there, gaping at the injured dragon-kin.

maleun growls deeply. she does not like how repetitive the air feels.

((this is exciting. oml. i approve))

maleun looks at mirephas and to sans. she drops off the dragon-kin, leaving the dagger. the dragon-kin throws some more fire bullets and falls against the wall. he holds the dagger, breathing heavily.

sans sighs in relief.
"god, mirephas. youre 'Maleun sense" doesnt really work when it needs to, does it?"
alphys trembles and stands there, gaping at the injured dragon-kin.

maleun growls deeply. she does not like how repetitive the air feels.

Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89