Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Land of Ferals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
a low hiss comes from the hulking feral
"Well, all of the Monsters were forced into the mountain. anyone left is a Stranded and is fair game..."
it slowly approaches, still keeping its distance and circling like a hungry wolf. it's dressed in a tattered Royal Guard armor set. in its left hand, it carries a hatchet. its right hand is mangled beyond use.
"i recommend you RUN like the coward you are if you want to survive this cold place... after all, you cant go back to the Human city."
a low hiss comes from the hulking feral
"Well, all of the Monsters were forced into the mountain. anyone left is a Stranded and is fair game..."
it slowly approaches, still keeping its distance and circling like a hungry wolf. it's dressed in a tattered Royal Guard armor set. in its left hand, it carries a hatchet. its right hand is mangled beyond use.
"i recommend you RUN like the coward you are if you want to survive this cold place... after all, you cant go back to the Human city."
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Mirephas narrows his eyes at the stranger.

"Stranded?" he repeats, confusion bleeding in with the wariness in his tone. "Look. I don't understand what you're saying."

He notices their attire, biting back a wince at the state of their hand.

"You're one of the Royal Guard? If you come with me, we could find you a healer."

Something's telling him this won't be easy.
Mirephas narrows his eyes at the stranger.

"Stranded?" he repeats, confusion bleeding in with the wariness in his tone. "Look. I don't understand what you're saying."

He notices their attire, biting back a wince at the state of their hand.

"You're one of the Royal Guard? If you come with me, we could find you a healer."

Something's telling him this won't be easy.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
"Well, first off, a 'Stranded' is someone who has wandered out of their territory alone. This is my clan's territory and i am a Scout. I am authorized to kill anyone who wanders in this area; its my job... and second, i was a member of the RG before those cowards ran off. The humans were running out of forces and energy. we could have won if that wimp of a king had just listened to the Fear Queen."
the feral zones out for a bit, too deep in his frustration...
"Anyways, i dont need your help."
it straightens up a little bit and backs away a bit...
"hhh. are you up for a fight or are you going to run, little ember?"
its fierceness seems to have faded at the mention of the "Fear Queen".
"Well, first off, a 'Stranded' is someone who has wandered out of their territory alone. This is my clan's territory and i am a Scout. I am authorized to kill anyone who wanders in this area; its my job... and second, i was a member of the RG before those cowards ran off. The humans were running out of forces and energy. we could have won if that wimp of a king had just listened to the Fear Queen."
the feral zones out for a bit, too deep in his frustration...
"Anyways, i dont need your help."
it straightens up a little bit and backs away a bit...
"hhh. are you up for a fight or are you going to run, little ember?"
its fierceness seems to have faded at the mention of the "Fear Queen".
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Little ember certainly sparks some anger in him. He feels like he should keep his mind on "Fear Queen", but his world is slowly getting tinged with red.

"I'm giving you one last chance, scout," he spits out the designation with prideful disdain. "Either you take it easy, or you back off."

He'd been in the mindset of "monsters as allies" for a while now, hence his holding back. But if this guy just talks smack at Asgore as easily as that, then it might as well be fair game. He'd been always wary of monsters.

(And admittedly, Asgore had been...quite unimpressive.)

His cyan flames take on a lighter tinge in warning.

"Else I burn you to dust."
Little ember certainly sparks some anger in him. He feels like he should keep his mind on "Fear Queen", but his world is slowly getting tinged with red.

"I'm giving you one last chance, scout," he spits out the designation with prideful disdain. "Either you take it easy, or you back off."

He'd been in the mindset of "monsters as allies" for a while now, hence his holding back. But if this guy just talks smack at Asgore as easily as that, then it might as well be fair game. He'd been always wary of monsters.

(And admittedly, Asgore had been...quite unimpressive.)

His cyan flames take on a lighter tinge in warning.

"Else I burn you to dust."
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
the feral hisses slightly but doesnt attack. the sound of snow under light feet is heard and suddenly, a rather small, black skeleton pounces the larger feral and cuts his good arm off with a skilled dagger.
he coils back, trying to bite at the attacker but ends up with a dagger being ripped across both his eyes.
the feral falls down and its bones fall out of place, appearing to have been held together by magic.
the black skeleton jumps away from the now dead feral and prepares to fight Mirephas.
the feral hisses slightly but doesnt attack. the sound of snow under light feet is heard and suddenly, a rather small, black skeleton pounces the larger feral and cuts his good arm off with a skilled dagger.
he coils back, trying to bite at the attacker but ends up with a dagger being ripped across both his eyes.
the feral falls down and its bones fall out of place, appearing to have been held together by magic.
the black skeleton jumps away from the now dead feral and prepares to fight Mirephas.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
"Well...Sun."

It had gone in a flash. Mirephas swears he got a little whiplashed just watching it unfold. This time, he flips his sword so that it points skyward, holding it in front of him.

"..."

He isn't sure what to make of this newcomer. They attacked the hostile, but who knew if this one wasn't the same.

"...that guy wasn't pretty friendly, huh?" he says, the one thing he's sure of.

There's a snowy gust that makes him and his flames hiss. Just why did he take off his helm? He could feel the temperature drop a notch lower.

"How about you?"
"Well...Sun."

It had gone in a flash. Mirephas swears he got a little whiplashed just watching it unfold. This time, he flips his sword so that it points skyward, holding it in front of him.

"..."

He isn't sure what to make of this newcomer. They attacked the hostile, but who knew if this one wasn't the same.

"...that guy wasn't pretty friendly, huh?" he says, the one thing he's sure of.

There's a snowy gust that makes him and his flames hiss. Just why did he take off his helm? He could feel the temperature drop a notch lower.

"How about you?"
the skeleton hisses slightly. she staggers about, clumsily regaining her footing. her left arm is cut off at the elbow and the remaining is wrapped in a loose bandage. she is wearing a shirt made of a shaggy fur that is dappled with black, brown, and grey, with a hint of some white hairs; possibly wolf fur. her pants appear to be made of deer fur. the edges are loose and tattered.
the skeleton hisses slightly. she staggers about, clumsily regaining her footing. her left arm is cut off at the elbow and the remaining is wrapped in a loose bandage. she is wearing a shirt made of a shaggy fur that is dappled with black, brown, and grey, with a hint of some white hairs; possibly wolf fur. her pants appear to be made of deer fur. the edges are loose and tattered.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Mirephas clamps down on the small urge to assist the skeleton when he sees them - her? From her build? - stagger. Damn his elemental nature.

"...not much of a talker?"

Another gust blows through, this one stronger. He fights it, but it makes him aware again of the exhaustion he'd been holding back for a while now. The metal of his armor gains a chill to it from the snow, one his fire tries to chase away each time. He'd lost his mantle in the run for the caverns.

He wishes he hadn't.

"Okay...miss," he carefully starts, tightening his hold on his weapon when his fingers quiver once. "Either we fight, or we let each other pass. I'm afraid I won't be much of a sport for you in this weather."

He briefly wonders what how it would've went if the skeleton with the wolf fur hadn't intervened his first battle in the wilderness.
Mirephas clamps down on the small urge to assist the skeleton when he sees them - her? From her build? - stagger. Damn his elemental nature.

"...not much of a talker?"

Another gust blows through, this one stronger. He fights it, but it makes him aware again of the exhaustion he'd been holding back for a while now. The metal of his armor gains a chill to it from the snow, one his fire tries to chase away each time. He'd lost his mantle in the run for the caverns.

He wishes he hadn't.

"Okay...miss," he carefully starts, tightening his hold on his weapon when his fingers quiver once. "Either we fight, or we let each other pass. I'm afraid I won't be much of a sport for you in this weather."

He briefly wonders what how it would've went if the skeleton with the wolf fur hadn't intervened his first battle in the wilderness.
she stands up a bit straighter and walks around Mirephas calmly. she then goes towards some evergreens and looks at him, trying to hint at him to follow.
she stands up a bit straighter and walks around Mirephas calmly. she then goes towards some evergreens and looks at him, trying to hint at him to follow.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Seeing the mystery skeleton put some distance between them makes the elemental ease his stance somewhat, but his white-hot eyes remain fixed on her in suspicion. He doesn't move in his place.

What are you playing at...?

"..."
Seeing the mystery skeleton put some distance between them makes the elemental ease his stance somewhat, but his white-hot eyes remain fixed on her in suspicion. He doesn't move in his place.

What are you playing at...?

"..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89