Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More from awakened familiars, please!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I have about 4 or 5 awoken familiars.

This idea would help out so much. All I can get from them is 50t per day. And in case you haven’t noticed, I can earn over 10 times that amount from going to the fair grounds. I think giving an occasional chest would be pretty nice, even if it takes a month actually no months just weeks
I have about 4 or 5 awoken familiars.

This idea would help out so much. All I can get from them is 50t per day. And in case you haven’t noticed, I can earn over 10 times that amount from going to the fair grounds. I think giving an occasional chest would be pretty nice, even if it takes a month actually no months just weeks
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
The site already has a problem with t:g ratios and inflation, so no support!
The site already has a problem with t:g ratios and inflation, so no support!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
support, but 25% chance for a chest is WAY too high.

i have almost 300 awakened familiars-- some older users have many, many more. 25% would give 70 chests (give or take) per DAY with where i'm at right now. that's a lot, even if they're primarily rusted. like the post before me said, inflation is already super high, and this would only contribute to that.

however, if it was lowered to maybe 5%-10% chance to give a chest, then with the ratios stated in the original post for each rarity of chest (60/35/5), then that would be much more reasonable, since i do agree that awakened familiars should provide some sort of bonus beyond the one gilded chest you get when you reach that tier.
support, but 25% chance for a chest is WAY too high.

i have almost 300 awakened familiars-- some older users have many, many more. 25% would give 70 chests (give or take) per DAY with where i'm at right now. that's a lot, even if they're primarily rusted. like the post before me said, inflation is already super high, and this would only contribute to that.

however, if it was lowered to maybe 5%-10% chance to give a chest, then with the ratios stated in the original post for each rarity of chest (60/35/5), then that would be much more reasonable, since i do agree that awakened familiars should provide some sort of bonus beyond the one gilded chest you get when you reach that tier.
fZVmdhk.png
Something small, or something cumulative with the number of awakened dragons, maybe?

And a way to showcase them, because I don't have enough dragons to show off half the bestiary without any bonding rewards :)
Something small, or something cumulative with the number of awakened dragons, maybe?

And a way to showcase them, because I don't have enough dragons to show off half the bestiary without any bonding rewards :)
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
Support!

I use familiars to get chests so I end up putting the awakened ones away once I can't get any more from them. :/ Exception is ones that go really well with the color scheme of a dragon, I keep those but usually skip them when bonding because reloading the page for 50t just doesn't feel worth it...
Support!

I use familiars to get chests so I end up putting the awakened ones away once I can't get any more from them. :/ Exception is ones that go really well with the color scheme of a dragon, I keep those but usually skip them when bonding because reloading the page for 50t just doesn't feel worth it...
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Support Awakened familiars giving you random stuff!
Support Awakened familiars giving you random stuff!
Join my Stormy Cherub-Peregrine Breeding Quest/Challenge!

29b0ksz.jpg
I support! If you were to awaken it, it would be cute if it gave you the kind of food that your dragon ate! I’d also like it to bring back little gifts too as if it found something for you!
I support! If you were to awaken it, it would be cute if it gave you the kind of food that your dragon ate! I’d also like it to bring back little gifts too as if it found something for you!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
I'm not sure if this has been suggested but like... What if the Awakened Familiars helped out in the coliseum randomly? Like it might heal, might attack the enemy, might shield the dragon. All very random, but like... it's your constant companion, why wouldn't it help you out there maybe?

Just a thought :D;;
I'm not sure if this has been suggested but like... What if the Awakened Familiars helped out in the coliseum randomly? Like it might heal, might attack the enemy, might shield the dragon. All very random, but like... it's your constant companion, why wouldn't it help you out there maybe?

Just a thought :D;;
This would be great for lore; if my dragon got something particularly weird from their awakened familiar I'd for sure write about it.
This would be great for lore; if my dragon got something particularly weird from their awakened familiar I'd for sure write about it.
Support for trinkets/food rewards and rare >%5 chance of chests, iron or gilded.
It'd be cool in general to have the familiar system updated overall tbh.
Support for trinkets/food rewards and rare >%5 chance of chests, iron or gilded.
It'd be cool in general to have the familiar system updated overall tbh.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21