Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117
:0 Cool
Love Roundsey’s design!
Love Roundsey’s design!
Roundsey is so cute!!! Can't wait!
Roundsey is so cute!!! Can't wait!
n2PHQa3.png
I'm excited for Roundsey! She's so cute...
I'm excited for Roundsey! She's so cute...
The raffle needs a ticket cap. Please let everyone have a fair chance at winning or we will be seeing the same people win over and over again and all hell will break loose in the forums.
The raffle needs a ticket cap. Please let everyone have a fair chance at winning or we will be seeing the same people win over and over again and all hell will break loose in the forums.
(+3 FR time)
Pastel and horror lair
YAY!
YAY!
New map looks like it will be really cool! Any plans to note which Beast Clans inhabit each region, as well as Dragon Clans?
New map looks like it will be really cool! Any plans to note which Beast Clans inhabit each region, as well as Dragon Clans?
CTF4up6.png
I love this update! The map looks super cool, as does Roundsey. However, as many players have mentioned, there needs to be a ticket cap, even if it's super high. I've seen players suggest 1050 tickets (525kt), as that is how much money you'd make if you made the maximum Fairgrounds treasure every day in a week. That would be fair and possible for everyone. But if you needed it to be higher I'd understand. The point is, there needs to be a cap, no matter how high, so everyone has a chance.
I love this update! The map looks super cool, as does Roundsey. However, as many players have mentioned, there needs to be a ticket cap, even if it's super high. I've seen players suggest 1050 tickets (525kt), as that is how much money you'd make if you made the maximum Fairgrounds treasure every day in a week. That would be fair and possible for everyone. But if you needed it to be higher I'd understand. The point is, there needs to be a cap, no matter how high, so everyone has a chance.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
sounds awesome!
sounds awesome!
hello! i hope we can be friends! ngEefQw.png
H5oS9j0.png
ChnC9aU.gif
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 116 117