Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vampire Realm rp open
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Midnight shifted so he was sitting up right. "Heh I told ya. The elders aren't fond of me." He tried to smile to little success. "Well. If you do stay you need not worry. You won't be harmed." Midnight gently wrapped his arm around neth.

@nakromare theres still 3 of our RP you haven't responded to.)
Midnight shifted so he was sitting up right. "Heh I told ya. The elders aren't fond of me." He tried to smile to little success. "Well. If you do stay you need not worry. You won't be harmed." Midnight gently wrapped his arm around neth.

@nakromare theres still 3 of our RP you haven't responded to.)
@deaththekidd working on those, i wont be able to get to the third till either sometime tonight or tomorrow)

Neth frowned at how they treated him. "that is why I generally kept away from tribes... a lot of the elders can be rather vindictive." she was a little angry, but her expression softened. "I can try, but you might find me avoid a lot of others for a while, more of in my nature now than anything. I know they pose no threat, but paranoia is a powerful thing." She cracked a small smile. "I wont let them do this to you again. It's not right." she said softly, her stiffened body from his touch began to relax, it wasn't her just a reaction she had from being alone.
@deaththekidd working on those, i wont be able to get to the third till either sometime tonight or tomorrow)

Neth frowned at how they treated him. "that is why I generally kept away from tribes... a lot of the elders can be rather vindictive." she was a little angry, but her expression softened. "I can try, but you might find me avoid a lot of others for a while, more of in my nature now than anything. I know they pose no threat, but paranoia is a powerful thing." She cracked a small smile. "I wont let them do this to you again. It's not right." she said softly, her stiffened body from his touch began to relax, it wasn't her just a reaction she had from being alone.
Breeding Page
Midnight laughed slightly and winced. "Well I'm not like those old idiots." He laid onto neth slightly, not able to really keep himself up.

@nakromare
Midnight laughed slightly and winced. "Well I'm not like those old idiots." He laid onto neth slightly, not able to really keep himself up.

@nakromare
Neth smiled and held him slightly, she didn't mind him leaning on her. "they're very set in their ways, but if they want to keep their limbs they'll be respectful." she flashed a wicked grin and chuckled. "their 'consequences' are a load of crap if their lackeys are afraid of me." she seemed to have a bit of a rebellious side to her as well.
Neth smiled and held him slightly, she didn't mind him leaning on her. "they're very set in their ways, but if they want to keep their limbs they'll be respectful." she flashed a wicked grin and chuckled. "their 'consequences' are a load of crap if their lackeys are afraid of me." she seemed to have a bit of a rebellious side to her as well.
Breeding Page
Midnight smiled. "The originals fear me. They know what happens when I'm on a blood lust rampage. That massacre was nothing." He blushed slightly and closed his eyes relaxing. He had always felt safe with the power he had. But now. He felt even safer.

@nakromare
Midnight smiled. "The originals fear me. They know what happens when I'm on a blood lust rampage. That massacre was nothing." He blushed slightly and closed his eyes relaxing. He had always felt safe with the power he had. But now. He felt even safer.

@nakromare
Ruby walked slowly into the tribe from her rounds, however something seemed different about her. She seemed to be smuggling something into the barn near Torikin's companion. Once she'd snuck into the barn, Ruby heard Tybalt's unamused whinny and opened the door to the barn. She was shocked to see Tori before her. "O-oh, hey." She greeted Tori somewhat awkwardly as she turned back toward the inside of the barn to check something. "How was the feast?" It was quite obvious Ruby was hiding something.

@nakromare
@ragnaroc
@DeathTheKidd
@theneznez
@redshinigami
Ruby walked slowly into the tribe from her rounds, however something seemed different about her. She seemed to be smuggling something into the barn near Torikin's companion. Once she'd snuck into the barn, Ruby heard Tybalt's unamused whinny and opened the door to the barn. She was shocked to see Tori before her. "O-oh, hey." She greeted Tori somewhat awkwardly as she turned back toward the inside of the barn to check something. "How was the feast?" It was quite obvious Ruby was hiding something.

@nakromare
@ragnaroc
@DeathTheKidd
@theneznez
@redshinigami
QfISK3c.png
Neth smiled softly. "I know about rampages all to well, the key is to curb it towards ferals, or humans who are actively trying to kill us..... That's what I do when i fell myself losing control, however mine goes to the point of almost like a feral. When my emotions consume me nothing stops me from rampaging." She knew how rare her condition was, as well as volatile. She sighed softly as a smile returned to her face; He didn't have to be alone anymore and hopefully neither would she.

@Deaththekidd
@raksha18
Neth smiled softly. "I know about rampages all to well, the key is to curb it towards ferals, or humans who are actively trying to kill us..... That's what I do when i fell myself losing control, however mine goes to the point of almost like a feral. When my emotions consume me nothing stops me from rampaging." She knew how rare her condition was, as well as volatile. She sighed softly as a smile returned to her face; He didn't have to be alone anymore and hopefully neither would she.

@Deaththekidd
@raksha18
Breeding Page
Midnight slowly drifted into sleep. Laying across Neth lap. He was exhausted from the supposed training.

@nakromare
Midnight slowly drifted into sleep. Laying across Neth lap. He was exhausted from the supposed training.

@nakromare
@redshinigami(feel free to pop in on us)
@Raksha18

A broad smirk paints over Torikin's face as she catches her new acquaintance...Ruby sneaking into the barn with a large bundle of unknown. "Oh? The feast was fine. I feel as stuffed as a thanks giving turkey." The fledgling gives a large stretch.

"How was the patrol?"

Quirking an eyebrow Tori slowly becomes aware of Ruby's obvious condition.

"I see you are up to something...Can I join?" I wonder were the others are? A fanged grin is then played upon her face.

Nickering Tybalt heavily strides towards the guard then nuzzles her arm with his soft nose.

"Apples?" Tori guesses blindly.
@redshinigami(feel free to pop in on us)
@Raksha18

A broad smirk paints over Torikin's face as she catches her new acquaintance...Ruby sneaking into the barn with a large bundle of unknown. "Oh? The feast was fine. I feel as stuffed as a thanks giving turkey." The fledgling gives a large stretch.

"How was the patrol?"

Quirking an eyebrow Tori slowly becomes aware of Ruby's obvious condition.

"I see you are up to something...Can I join?" I wonder were the others are? A fanged grin is then played upon her face.

Nickering Tybalt heavily strides towards the guard then nuzzles her arm with his soft nose.

"Apples?" Tori guesses blindly.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Neth smiles and watches him sleep on her lap, gently moving some hair from the side of Midnight's face she began to hum a soft melody before looking out at the sky. this was all very new to her and she wasn't sure how well She'd fit in after being alone for so long.

@deaththekidd
@redshinigami
@raksha18
@ragnaroc
Neth smiles and watches him sleep on her lap, gently moving some hair from the side of Midnight's face she began to hum a soft melody before looking out at the sky. this was all very new to her and she wasn't sure how well She'd fit in after being alone for so long.

@deaththekidd
@redshinigami
@raksha18
@ragnaroc
Breeding Page
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17