Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 116 117
Seems like the new Wold Map will look awesome, and I love Roundsey! ;D

(A shame about the Gen 1 Imps, though. While I understand your decision, maybe you could consider adding those into Roundsey's prize pool if the last Imp Scroll is used up/locked in an inactive account. Just my 2 cents.)
Seems like the new Wold Map will look awesome, and I love Roundsey! ;D

(A shame about the Gen 1 Imps, though. While I understand your decision, maybe you could consider adding those into Roundsey's prize pool if the last Imp Scroll is used up/locked in an inactive account. Just my 2 cents.)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
The raffle prospect is interesting. Really looking forward to seeing how the map progresses, as well.
The raffle prospect is interesting. Really looking forward to seeing how the map progresses, as well.
841EblB.gif
ID DIE FOR ROUNDSEY
ID DIE FOR ROUNDSEY
tumblr_p7vfcdaGxf1x5gwxfo1_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif julius
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif it/he - 1999 - DID beast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +0

coatl loaf adopts (INACTIVE)
Ooh, I'm super excited about Roundsey! Can't wait for her to show up, though I do kind of wish there was a cap on how many tickets you could buy. (I understand it'd function worse as a treasure sink, though.)
Ooh, I'm super excited about Roundsey! Can't wait for her to show up, though I do kind of wish there was a cap on how many tickets you could buy. (I understand it'd function worse as a treasure sink, though.)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Oooooo hype! hype!
Oooooo hype! hype!
It would be amazing to have a staff gened dragon!!!
It would be amazing to have a staff gened dragon!!!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
Interesting, Roundsey is a surprise.
Might be what kicks the market into a more hopeful direction.

Any chance of a mobile site?
Interesting, Roundsey is a surprise.
Might be what kicks the market into a more hopeful direction.

Any chance of a mobile site?
Hmmm..so my question is What is Roundsey's tert? The known terts that changes horn colors are glimmer and runes, but while she doesn't have any runes on her body, she also gets to keep her skink belly? Also her prim is more mint on the tail and neck end than pistachio...hmmm... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=14&winggene=2&wings=109&auth=18f6565ff929637a4bd942235f1f30e7486e60db&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hmmm..so my question is
What is Roundsey's tert?

The known terts that changes horn colors are glimmer and runes,
but while she doesn't have any runes on her body, she also gets to keep her skink belly?

Also her prim is more mint on the tail and neck end than pistachio...hmmm...

dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=109&tertgene=14&winggene=2&wings=109&auth=18f6565ff929637a4bd942235f1f30e7486e60db&dummyext=prev.png
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
I love the idea of Roundsey and a weekly raffle. Something fun to look forward to each week!
I love the idea of Roundsey and a weekly raffle. Something fun to look forward to each week!
hc7MLaK.png
so hype for that map update hoo boy!!
so hype for that map update hoo boy!!
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 116 117