Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Surf's Up FoddArt
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@X3X
Given that the person that received the slot hasn't replied in 24 hours, I'll be taking your order instead, if that's alright with you?
@X3X
Given that the person that received the slot hasn't replied in 24 hours, I'll be taking your order instead, if that's alright with you?
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Oceannist

Oh sure! :D
@Oceannist

Oh sure! :D
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X
Great, I'll note you down then. Just a question (sorry, english it's not my first language), by "finger heart" what do you mean exactly? Like forming a heart with their hands? Or?
@X3X
Great, I'll note you down then. Just a question (sorry, english it's not my first language), by "finger heart" what do you mean exactly? Like forming a heart with their hands? Or?
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Oceannist Don't mind! English is not my first language too XD like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vk4aZ1q.jpg[/img]
@Oceannist

Don't mind! English is not my first language too XD

like this:
Vk4aZ1q.jpg
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X
Oh okay! Got it! I kept seeing that image in google so I wasn't sure. Thanks for ordering!
@X3X
Oh okay! Got it! I kept seeing that image in google so I wasn't sure. Thanks for ordering!
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Oceannist

No problem! then could I send dergs now? :D
@Oceannist

No problem! then could I send dergs now? :D
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X
Of course, any time you're able until saturday you can send them.
@X3X
Of course, any time you're able until saturday you can send them.
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Snowkitsu I have two dragons that I would like gijinka for. (I don't know if by the conversation we had if you thought it was a couple gijinka or individuals. But I just want to let you know it's individuals.) So I will post the first and then the second underneath it. Also I don't know if Style means the Grey Bust, Colored Bust or Waist Up FC or if the style is an actual specific style. [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25397692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253977/25397692_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] yes / no (Again, I am sorry. I am not quite sure if you mean do we want them to have clothes on or if you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing. If you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing then no.) [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] Yes, I would like the accent Valinor has on, because I would like to have him be colorful. [b]Description:[/b] Valinor has a piece of art but it doesn't match the image for him I am imagining. I don't have a hard set image yet of him but he is a quiet "knight in shining armor" although his armor isn't shining anymore as he trains a lot. He is gentle and very soft-spoken but since he took shelter in a Shadow lair, he has learned to become stronger and is a bit more outgoing. Still very quiet though. He has become a Mire Flyer so he helps train young ones. So a very kind, gentle knightly type of person who isn't super young but not super old so mid-30s age wise I feel like. Fair skin. Pink colored eyes. Of a medium build with some muscle. I don't know what type of clothing probably something like proper clothing, like button up shirt type of clothing. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/356369418886053888/477646572377866250/Valinor.jpg[/img] (Thank google for images.) I would like Valinor's hair style to have the part and main shape of the black hair on the right, but have more layers in his hair like in the image on the left. His hair is a light blond color. [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Colored Bust Or Waist Up FC (you said could ask for Waist Up FC but might take you awhile so I don't know if that means you are accepting them or putting it on a possible pinglist. If you are accepting Waist Up FC but you just mean it will take awhile for you to finish it, I would like Waist Up FC. So please let me know so I may send the correct amount of levels.) [b]Payment method:[/b] 150 or 250 if you are accepting Waist Up FC. [b]Dragon / OC:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43401245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434013/43401245_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Seer, I am going to name him once I gene him up. [b]Apparel:[/b] yes / no (Again, I am sorry. I am not quite sure if you mean do we want them to have clothes on or if you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing. If you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing then no.) [b]Accent / Skin:[/b] No [b]Description:[/b] Seer, is well a Seer a person who is suppose to be able to see what the future holds through a supernatural insight. His looks definitely makes other dragons feel on edge. He doesn't mind that his look set others on edge as he doesn't fully trust others. He is more comfortable around the dead than the living. He is in his 20's. He has these crimson/blood red eyes. I feel like he would wear blacks, reds and muted colors. I feel like him might wear a bone mask. (You don't need to draw a bone mask if you don't want to or can't or if its too complex.) Very pale skin. I feel like him might wear cloaks. I feel like he is slender and doesn't have a lot of muscle. His fingers are long and look bony. I feel like he puts on this face dislike. Because of not trusting others even though he feels that way. He doesn't have a stark outlook on life. He just wants to find others who he fits in with. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/356369418886053888/477646521102237698/Seer.png[/img] (Thank google for image) I feel like his hair is a black with red tips. Hairstyle like in the image above. ^ [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Colored Bust Or Waist Up FC (you said could ask for Waist Up FC but might take you awhile so I don't know if that means you are accepting them or putting it on a possible pinglist. If you are accepting Waist Up FC but you just mean it will take awhile for you to finish it, I would like Waist Up FC. So please let me know so I may send the correct amount of levels.) [b]Payment method:[/b] 150 or 250 if you are accepting Waist Up FC. So that is all just tell me if I need to expand on any of the information. Also just tell me as well if you are accepting Waist Up FC because if so I would like them to be Waist Up FC. If you aren't accepting, then I would like to have them Colored Bust. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
@Snowkitsu

I have two dragons that I would like gijinka for. (I don't know if by the conversation we had if you thought it was a couple gijinka or individuals. But I just want to let you know it's individuals.) So I will post the first and then the second underneath it.

Also I don't know if Style means the Grey Bust, Colored Bust or Waist Up FC or if the style is an actual specific style.

Dragon / OC:
25397692_350.png

Apparel: yes / no (Again, I am sorry. I am not quite sure if you mean do we want them to have clothes on or if you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing. If you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing then no.)
Accent / Skin: Yes, I would like the accent Valinor has on, because I would like to have him be colorful.
Description: Valinor has a piece of art but it doesn't match the image for him I am imagining. I don't have a hard set image yet of him but he is a quiet "knight in shining armor" although his armor isn't shining anymore as he trains a lot. He is gentle and very soft-spoken but since he took shelter in a Shadow lair, he has learned to become stronger and is a bit more outgoing. Still very quiet though. He has become a Mire Flyer so he helps train young ones. So a very kind, gentle knightly type of person who isn't super young but not super old so mid-30s age wise I feel like. Fair skin. Pink colored eyes. Of a medium build with some muscle. I don't know what type of clothing probably something like proper clothing, like button up shirt type of clothing.
Valinor.jpg (Thank google for images.)
I would like Valinor's hair style to have the part and main shape of the black hair on the right, but have more layers in his hair like in the image on the left. His hair is a light blond color.
Type of Commission: Colored Bust Or Waist Up FC (you said could ask for Waist Up FC but might take you awhile so I don't know if that means you are accepting them or putting it on a possible pinglist. If you are accepting Waist Up FC but you just mean it will take awhile for you to finish it, I would like Waist Up FC. So please let me know so I may send the correct amount of levels.)
Payment method: 150 or 250 if you are accepting Waist Up FC.

Dragon / OC:
43401245_350.png
His name is Seer, I am going to name him once I gene him up.
Apparel: yes / no (Again, I am sorry. I am not quite sure if you mean do we want them to have clothes on or if you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing. If you mean the specific apparel the dragon is wearing then no.)
Accent / Skin: No
Description: Seer, is well a Seer a person who is suppose to be able to see what the future holds through a supernatural insight. His looks definitely makes other dragons feel on edge. He doesn't mind that his look set others on edge as he doesn't fully trust others. He is more comfortable around the dead than the living.

He is in his 20's. He has these crimson/blood red eyes. I feel like he would wear blacks, reds and muted colors. I feel like him might wear a bone mask. (You don't need to draw a bone mask if you don't want to or can't or if its too complex.) Very pale skin. I feel like him might wear cloaks. I feel like he is slender and doesn't have a lot of muscle. His fingers are long and look bony. I feel like he puts on this face dislike. Because of not trusting others even though he feels that way. He doesn't have a stark outlook on life. He just wants to find others who he fits in with.

Seer.png
(Thank google for image)
I feel like his hair is a black with red tips. Hairstyle like in the image above. ^

Type of Commission: Colored Bust Or Waist Up FC (you said could ask for Waist Up FC but might take you awhile so I don't know if that means you are accepting them or putting it on a possible pinglist. If you are accepting Waist Up FC but you just mean it will take awhile for you to finish it, I would like Waist Up FC. So please let me know so I may send the correct amount of levels.)
Payment method: 150 or 250 if you are accepting Waist Up FC.

So that is all just tell me if I need to expand on any of the information. Also just tell me as well if you are accepting Waist Up FC because if so I would like them to be Waist Up FC. If you aren't accepting, then I would like to have them Colored Bust. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu Yes I will take the orders, when I get to your characters on my order list Ill send pms if i need more detail!
@Kikaharu Yes I will take the orders, when I get to your characters on my order list Ill send pms if i need more detail!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu Alright so the Waist Up FC for both then so 500 lvls in total correct?
@Snowkitsu Alright so the Waist Up FC for both then so 500 lvls in total correct?
c6b764d732.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24