Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64
@SilverBranches @bluwolves

Nope, a mod has posted in another thread that the staff have been informed so they can work on a fix. It's a mistake.
@SilverBranches @bluwolves

Nope, a mod has posted in another thread that the staff have been informed so they can work on a fix. It's a mistake.
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
the first post definitely says it's supposed to go til Sunday. I'm a bit bummed, just used all my gathering turns as well.
the first post definitely says it's supposed to go til Sunday. I'm a bit bummed, just used all my gathering turns as well.
Hi everyone! We are aware and looking into the issue. This should not have happened and we'll get this fixed ASAP!
Hi everyone! We are aware and looking into the issue. This should not have happened and we'll get this fixed ASAP!
Thank you! XD I was wondering why I didn’t get anything... even on an unlucky day, I’ve gotten at least a couple, and this after hours grinding the coli, which hadn’t gotten any sprockets! O.O First thought I was super unlucky... Then I noticed the banner, and had a panic I’d lost a day.
Thank you! XD I was wondering why I didn’t get anything... even on an unlucky day, I’ve gotten at least a couple, and this after hours grinding the coli, which hadn’t gotten any sprockets! O.O First thought I was super unlucky... Then I noticed the banner, and had a panic I’d lost a day.
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
It seems like its back up, but what about all the wasted gathering turns?? ;~;
It seems like its back up, but what about all the wasted gathering turns?? ;~;
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Festival shop is back open!
Festival shop is back open!
fQZ6wTI.png57tcbef.png 36297404410_8ec06b0a50_t.jpg
hey i lost my gathering turns bc the fest ended early, got zero sprockets
can maybe
the rest of the people who were affected by that
..get their turns back
hey i lost my gathering turns bc the fest ended early, got zero sprockets
can maybe
the rest of the people who were affected by that
..get their turns back
Thundercrack Carnivale is back up and running! We are very sorry for the interruption to the festival schedule.
Thundercrack Carnivale is back up and running! We are very sorry for the interruption to the festival schedule.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

Can something be done for those that wasted their gathering turns while the festival was down?
@Mutron

Can something be done for those that wasted their gathering turns while the festival was down?
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
@Aequorin are gathering turns going to be restored to people who used theirs thinking the festival was still going? I used all of mine before I realized there was a festival glitch and got no sprockets
@Aequorin are gathering turns going to be restored to people who used theirs thinking the festival was still going? I used all of mine before I realized there was a festival glitch and got no sprockets
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64