Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64
" It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Sunday, July 29th, at 06:00 server time." It's NOT Sunday and i haven't even gotten a chance to get the things yet, a lot of ppl are upset and I am frankly disappointed? FR has glitches and flaws but this is a big hit
" It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Sunday, July 29th, at 06:00 server time." It's NOT Sunday and i haven't even gotten a chance to get the things yet, a lot of ppl are upset and I am frankly disappointed? FR has glitches and flaws but this is a big hit
WLNxQwp.gif I make art
I also make Flight Rising art
Currently breeding for: Marigold/Marigold/Caribbean
Gene Wishlist: 1x Wish, 2x Pearlcatcher, 1x Constellation, 1x Flecks, 2x Flair, 2x Flaunt, 1x Crackle, 1x Contour
@Lokkhart Luckily, skins are still stocking in the Market Place and Baldwin still works too! It seems like it’s only Gathering, Coli, and the actual Fest shop itself is closed.
@Lokkhart Luckily, skins are still stocking in the Market Place and Baldwin still works too! It seems like it’s only Gathering, Coli, and the actual Fest shop itself is closed.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
hey why it ended
:? isnt always sundays??
hey why it ended
:? isnt always sundays??
Wow, We're still here! C: /[/b] My tumblarg (+) / Ert Blerg (+) plants-vs-zombies-banner.png
Guys, I know it's disappointing and I'm sure the staff will do something about it. It's 4am west coast time still. Just take a deep breath. They're not going to just shrug off a whole festival day. It is inconvenient for those of us with limited time but give them a chance first.
Guys, I know it's disappointing and I'm sure the staff will do something about it. It's 4am west coast time still. Just take a deep breath. They're not going to just shrug off a whole festival day. It is inconvenient for those of us with limited time but give them a chance first.
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
Okay, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed or was wondering what was going on.
Okay, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed or was wondering what was going on.
What the heck, I was going to be getting my stuff aswell!! Staff should atleast do something about this! Give 30 Charged sprockets atleast jesus
What the heck, I was going to be getting my stuff aswell!! Staff should atleast do something about this! Give 30 Charged sprockets atleast jesus
I lost my gathering turns. but hey, i can keep crafting them them for the time being.
I lost my gathering turns. but hey, i can keep crafting them them for the time being.
Lichtdrache.gif
@alskasaur Oh that's good to know, thank you! I am still upset I wasn't able to get my festival items, though. Maybe they'll keep the festival open on Sunday as reimbursement! ;)
@alskasaur Oh that's good to know, thank you! I am still upset I wasn't able to get my festival items, though. Maybe they'll keep the festival open on Sunday as reimbursement! ;)
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
"The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Charged Sprockets for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Sunday, July 29th, at 06:00 server time."

WHY IS IT CLOSED?!?!?!?! And I didn't find a single sprocket gathering either.
"The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Charged Sprockets for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Sunday, July 29th, at 06:00 server time."

WHY IS IT CLOSED?!?!?!?! And I didn't find a single sprocket gathering either.
Did the festival end a day early?
Did the festival end a day early?
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64