Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | superhero ocs? :')
this is my favorite kind of character to make, not gonna lie, so i wanted to make a simple thread for that purpose! anyone else have superhero (or supervillain) characters? i [i]love[/i] hearing about people's ocs, especially super ones, so. here's a place to show them off! :D here's all of mine! the names link to more info and images: [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ed44/f/2018/206/3/b/icon_by_chiiaros-dcib2o6.png[/img] [url=https://sta.sh/0y80l3e9qs0][b]harlow hartley[/b][/url][color=transparent]________[/color][nextcol][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/01c5/f/2018/206/f/d/icon_by_chiiaros-dcib3z9.png[/img] [url=https://sta.sh/2kyh3m4bq6q][b]noah timoorei[/b][/url][color=transparent]________[/color][nextcol][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/97a8/f/2018/206/8/0/very_dumb_by_chiiaros-dcib2np.png[/img] [url=https://sta.sh/01ofj2pc3z0u][b]charlie grimms[/b][/url][color=transparent]________[/color][nextcol] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6c86/f/2018/206/2/1/icon_by_chiiaros-dcib2o0.png[/img] [url=https://sta.sh/026jlcxfq30p][b]cooper lowell[/b][/url][/columns]
this is my favorite kind of character to make, not gonna lie, so i wanted to make a simple thread for that purpose! anyone else have superhero (or supervillain) characters? i love hearing about people's ocs, especially super ones, so. here's a place to show them off! :D

here's all of mine! the names link to more info and images:

icon_by_chiiaros-dcib2o6.png
harlow hartley________
icon_by_chiiaros-dcib3z9.png
noah timoorei________
very_dumb_by_chiiaros-dcib2np.png
charlie grimms________
icon_by_chiiaros-dcib2o0.png
cooper lowell
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley Ohohohohoh I have quite the elaborate story!!! Okay so I made a character not long ago named Mary M. Morson [center][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1c7f/th/pre/i/2018/207/8/0/smoke_screen_by_onlyforaddress-dcibwra.jpg[/img][/center] And her superhero name is Smoke Screen! Here's a quick summary of her past: Mary used to live in the USA in the Rockys when she and her family got into a terrible accident on an mountain road. A giant truck carrying a tank full of this strange blue liquid was coming around the corner and drove strait into the Morson's car. Mary's parent were killed in the accident and her sister, Abigale, flew strait out of her seat and down the side of the mountain. Mary herself fell out of the car and into a puddle of the blue liquid, but quickly rolled out of it due to momentum. By the time the abulance got there, the government had cleaned up the truck and had left Mary and her family behind, not knowing that Mary was still alive. Mary woke up the next morning in a hospital gown and covered in chemical burns that looked like they were receding unnaturally quickly. When she was told everyone she ever loved was dead, she became heartbroken and hopeless (her life wasn't really that good school and social-wise, and her family was the only thing she loved and that kept her going tbh). She was in the middle of an emotional breakdown when the nurse screamed, and she realized that her arm had basically become a foggy gas in the general shape of an arm. She broke out of the hospital and spent the next couple of years running from the government, who had caught wind of her "talent" and how she got it. While on the run, she learned to control her powers, which consisted of becoming a gas-like substance and controlling gas (mainly just visible, like fog, but she can control invisible gas if she tries har enough; gives her a headache tho). While this is going on, the government employs a Native American man who goes by the name Flintlock (his true identity has been hidden for some reason). Flintlock is a dectective with the aim of a gunslinger (Steven kings "The Dark Tower," for reference), and he hunts Mary down to the best of his abilities. Cornered, Mary flees to London, where the main story takes place. I also have a couple of villains! One of them is Dr. Alestra, who worked in Londons Arcanium reasearch institute (arcanium is the blue liquid previously mentioned). She went crazy due to prolonged exposure to arcanium, and lives in the now abandoned institute, presumed dead. Because she lost her mind, she came to the conclusion that her name was actually Dr. Arcanium beacause it was written on a damaged piece of paper. Another is a miner who has no name yet. Arcanium is a naturally occurring element, though the veins are very, very rare and very, very deep underground. He was probably on a mining team who, looking for oil to supply the dwindling gas stores, found a pocket of arcanium instead. I've come to the conclusion that this is how arcanium was discovered, but the miners were all killed due to the arcanium's tendency to cause horrible chemical burns. All but this one guy. I don't have much on him yet, but I've got a general backstory. I was thinking a third could be someone who stole the arcanium and enhanced themselves with it? To rob stuff better I imagine. Might be like a cyborg, idk. One other villain I have is basically a final boss. This person, after having been covered in arcanium and thrown down a mountain, hit a bird on her way down and became like a hagraven. Lost and confused, she wandered the forest for days before finding people, who immediately called the cops on her because, well, she looked like a monster. Enraged, she killed a cop, stole his car, and hijacked an airplane going to Sweden. the airplane instead went to Russia, and there she hid in the expansive forests. After hearing about Smoke Screen and her involvement in arcanium, she vowed to kill her; she had already decided that all arcanium should be destroyed, and Smoke Screen was basically a walking canister of the stuff. So, calling herself Nevermore (the girl liked poetry) and illegally making her way to London, she and Mary have a showdown of some sorts. Nevermore, if you couldn't tell by the "falling down the mountain" bit, is actually Abigale. But, because Abigale is so disfigured, and Mary wares a mask (+their eyes both glow blue now) they don't realize it until the stuff of Mary's face fall off in the fight, and Abigale realizes who Mary is. Mary probably figures out who Abigale is at this point, but what to do about it? They are both wanted now, and Abigale has killed a lot of people at this point. I'm thinking of making Mary kill Abigale, because being infected with this arcanium element is [i]really[/i] painful. So, killing her sister, the story ends with Smoke Screen a hero for saving millions of people from all the madmen she encountered, and she embarks on her journey to finish what Abigale started, destroying all known Arcanium. I came up with a lot of this at a freakin' Japanese sushi restaurant, so I guess sushi is good for inspiration?
@stanley
Ohohohohoh I have quite the elaborate story!!!

Okay so I made a character not long ago named Mary M. Morson
smoke_screen_by_onlyforaddress-dcibwra.jpg

And her superhero name is Smoke Screen! Here's a quick summary of her past:

Mary used to live in the USA in the Rockys when she and her family got into a terrible accident on an mountain road. A giant truck carrying a tank full of this strange blue liquid was coming around the corner and drove strait into the Morson's car. Mary's parent were killed in the accident and her sister, Abigale, flew strait out of her seat and down the side of the mountain. Mary herself fell out of the car and into a puddle of the blue liquid, but quickly rolled out of it due to momentum.

By the time the abulance got there, the government had cleaned up the truck and had left Mary and her family behind, not knowing that Mary was still alive. Mary woke up the next morning in a hospital gown and covered in chemical burns that looked like they were receding unnaturally quickly. When she was told everyone she ever loved was dead, she became heartbroken and hopeless (her life wasn't really that good school and social-wise, and her family was the only thing she loved and that kept her going tbh).

She was in the middle of an emotional breakdown when the nurse screamed, and she realized that her arm had basically become a foggy gas in the general shape of an arm. She broke out of the hospital and spent the next couple of years running from the government, who had caught wind of her "talent" and how she got it. While on the run, she learned to control her powers, which consisted of becoming a gas-like substance and controlling gas (mainly just visible, like fog, but she can control invisible gas if she tries har enough; gives her a headache tho).

While this is going on, the government employs a Native American man who goes by the name Flintlock (his true identity has been hidden for some reason). Flintlock is a dectective with the aim of a gunslinger (Steven kings "The Dark Tower," for reference), and he hunts Mary down to the best of his abilities. Cornered, Mary flees to London, where the main story takes place.

I also have a couple of villains!
One of them is Dr. Alestra, who worked in Londons Arcanium reasearch institute (arcanium is the blue liquid previously mentioned). She went crazy due to prolonged exposure to arcanium, and lives in the now abandoned institute, presumed dead. Because she lost her mind, she came to the conclusion that her name was actually Dr. Arcanium beacause it was written on a damaged piece of paper.

Another is a miner who has no name yet. Arcanium is a naturally occurring element, though the veins are very, very rare and very, very deep underground. He was probably on a mining team who, looking for oil to supply the dwindling gas stores, found a pocket of arcanium instead. I've come to the conclusion that this is how arcanium was discovered, but the miners were all killed due to the arcanium's tendency to cause horrible chemical burns. All but this one guy. I don't have much on him yet, but I've got a general backstory.

I was thinking a third could be someone who stole the arcanium and enhanced themselves with it? To rob stuff better I imagine. Might be like a cyborg, idk.

One other villain I have is basically a final boss. This person, after having been covered in arcanium and thrown down a mountain, hit a bird on her way down and became like a hagraven. Lost and confused, she wandered the forest for days before finding people, who immediately called the cops on her because, well, she looked like a monster. Enraged, she killed a cop, stole his car, and hijacked an airplane going to Sweden. the airplane instead went to Russia, and there she hid in the expansive forests. After hearing about Smoke Screen and her involvement in arcanium, she vowed to kill her; she had already decided that all arcanium should be destroyed, and Smoke Screen was basically a walking canister of the stuff. So, calling herself Nevermore (the girl liked poetry) and illegally making her way to London, she and Mary have a showdown of some sorts.

Nevermore, if you couldn't tell by the "falling down the mountain" bit, is actually Abigale. But, because Abigale is so disfigured, and Mary wares a mask (+their eyes both glow blue now) they don't realize it until the stuff of Mary's face fall off in the fight, and Abigale realizes who Mary is. Mary probably figures out who Abigale is at this point, but what to do about it? They are both wanted now, and Abigale has killed a lot of people at this point. I'm thinking of making Mary kill Abigale, because being infected with this arcanium element is really painful. So, killing her sister, the story ends with Smoke Screen a hero for saving millions of people from all the madmen she encountered, and she embarks on her journey to finish what Abigale started, destroying all known Arcanium.

I came up with a lot of this at a freakin' Japanese sushi restaurant, so I guess sushi is good for inspiration?
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
My babies don't have good references yet, but I'm getting there.

They are my (super)power couple, Uriah and Thea. They're supervillains, but they stick to robbery, nothing that physically harms anyone.

Uriah is basically my universe's version of a mutant. He has no eyes or eye sockets, but can see using this sort of mist. He can summon this darkness at will that shrouds the area around him, enabling him to sense 3D objects. He can control how large of an area it covers (the bigger the area the more concentration it takes) and how thick it is, from a completely light-dowsing pitch black to a gauzy mist so thin you can even notice it. He usually has at least a thin veil in his immediate surroundings so he knows where he is going.

Thea got her powers a bit differently. Her dad is part of a race of beings that inspired many myths, including incubi, demons, and evil fairies. Her mom is human. Because of her heritage, she can mesmerize/hypnotize people as long as 1) she is looking at them or 2) they are looking at her. She can then make them do what she wants. She's actually pretty strict about how/when she can use it. For example, she has never used it in her company to help increase profits. She also has never used it on a friend/someone who trusts her.

Uriah is the cautious cynic, and Thea is an reckless optimist, and I love them so much.

I can talk about them so much tbh. I have so much random trivia stuff I've thought of but can't work into their stories yet.
My babies don't have good references yet, but I'm getting there.

They are my (super)power couple, Uriah and Thea. They're supervillains, but they stick to robbery, nothing that physically harms anyone.

Uriah is basically my universe's version of a mutant. He has no eyes or eye sockets, but can see using this sort of mist. He can summon this darkness at will that shrouds the area around him, enabling him to sense 3D objects. He can control how large of an area it covers (the bigger the area the more concentration it takes) and how thick it is, from a completely light-dowsing pitch black to a gauzy mist so thin you can even notice it. He usually has at least a thin veil in his immediate surroundings so he knows where he is going.

Thea got her powers a bit differently. Her dad is part of a race of beings that inspired many myths, including incubi, demons, and evil fairies. Her mom is human. Because of her heritage, she can mesmerize/hypnotize people as long as 1) she is looking at them or 2) they are looking at her. She can then make them do what she wants. She's actually pretty strict about how/when she can use it. For example, she has never used it in her company to help increase profits. She also has never used it on a friend/someone who trusts her.

Uriah is the cautious cynic, and Thea is an reckless optimist, and I love them so much.

I can talk about them so much tbh. I have so much random trivia stuff I've thought of but can't work into their stories yet.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I have a few! (most of them are fairly new dont have decent ref yet tho qwq) [img]https://i.imgur.com/gxbZ5EX.png[/img] This is pyxis! She has these floaty stars around her that explode in a blinding flash of light when they hit something, she can manifest a bow to shoot these stars. She is 19 and is fairly new to fighting, but she tries her best! She is like the mom friend with her team mates and loves them dearly. I also have stephen brush (superhero name: gale glider), he can control and use wind currents, and his super suit has wings so he can use the wind to glide and all that fun stuff. He prefers to do hand to hand combat over fighting with his powers though. He wants to be the leader of the group, but bc he gets distracted really easily hes not leader material. Theres also my villian, who i dont have a set name for yet lol. He can control people's emotions and feelings through his voice (by singing lmao). He uses his power to get attention and force people to like him and let him do whatever he wants. He's very annoying to fight and just annoying in general haha
I have a few! (most of them are fairly new dont have decent ref yet tho qwq)

gxbZ5EX.png
This is pyxis! She has these floaty stars around her that explode in a blinding flash of light when they hit something, she can manifest a bow to shoot these stars. She is 19 and is fairly new to fighting, but she tries her best! She is like the mom friend with her team mates and loves them dearly.

I also have stephen brush (superhero name: gale glider), he can control and use wind currents, and his super suit has wings so he can use the wind to glide and all that fun stuff. He prefers to do hand to hand combat over fighting with his powers though. He wants to be the leader of the group, but bc he gets distracted really easily hes not leader material.

Theres also my villian, who i dont have a set name for yet lol. He can control people's emotions and feelings through his voice (by singing lmao). He uses his power to get attention and force people to like him and let him do whatever he wants. He's very annoying to fight and just annoying in general haha
windanim4.gifshinx.gif+2FRwindanim3.gif
If you count BNHA superheros to be a part of it, then I have a few! My main Gal [url=https://toyhou.se/1948022.mizuki-yagikaku]Mizuki[/url] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/7918825_UAPmZJ5p3jI1EE4.png[/img] And then her friend and hero partner [url=https://toyhou.se/2116434.halvard-akos]Halvard [/url]plus his friend [url=https://toyhou.se/2116456.midas]Midas[/url]
If you count BNHA superheros to be a part of it, then I have a few!
My main Gal Mizuki
7918825_UAPmZJ5p3jI1EE4.png

And then her friend and hero partner Halvard plus his friend Midas
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Superheroes are my weakness rip. I'm on my phone now, so I can't add my own pics (or rather, It would take too long and I'm lazy) but I just wanted to say your ocs are so nice hhh. I really like Harlow tbh (I really love the color purple and his/shujaa' design.) Crazy cat powers. 10/10
Superheroes are my weakness rip. I'm on my phone now, so I can't add my own pics (or rather, It would take too long and I'm lazy) but I just wanted to say your ocs are so nice hhh. I really like Harlow tbh (I really love the color purple and his/shujaa' design.) Crazy cat powers. 10/10
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den