Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Tidal Trouble Bugs
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52
...I spoke too soon. Crashed again.
...I spoke too soon. Crashed again.
Hi. I am not getting treasure from the game... sort of. I can play and earned 90k. I then went to the marketplace to see if I could buy a scroll with it, but my money was down to just 20k. I have not bought anything.

The same thing happened yesterday. So I watched the treasure log thing. I have been playing for about two hours and went from 15k to 90k but the lucky streak says 8560/75000 it is strange because I watch it and it does not scroll up or down like when I played the puzzles.

I keep trying to see when I get the treasure, but it is hard to see my treasure, the lucky streak and what the finished bubbles give me at once. But I never see the lucky streak move. It just sort of goes different in between the boards.

I like this game, and I hope it gets fixed soon.

Okay, I was playing again more. And went from 95K to 103964K. At the market again, I went up to 21069K. I'll post again when I get to to 105k

The last set gave me 9812K.
My total on the game screen is 113244K.
Lucky Streak is 9280/75000.
I refreshed the marketplace screen and my treasure is 21469K.

The next game was 9520K
My total on the game screen is 122764K
Lucky Streak says 9520/75000
My real money is 21709K.

I can guess that when you guys fix it, you are going to drop the treasure down to what the lucky streak says and pay that, not what the game is saying it is paying. But want like to ask you not to. I want to buy scrolls and items and a big lair, especially to get genes. I would use up my treasure as soon as I got it.
Hi. I am not getting treasure from the game... sort of. I can play and earned 90k. I then went to the marketplace to see if I could buy a scroll with it, but my money was down to just 20k. I have not bought anything.

The same thing happened yesterday. So I watched the treasure log thing. I have been playing for about two hours and went from 15k to 90k but the lucky streak says 8560/75000 it is strange because I watch it and it does not scroll up or down like when I played the puzzles.

I keep trying to see when I get the treasure, but it is hard to see my treasure, the lucky streak and what the finished bubbles give me at once. But I never see the lucky streak move. It just sort of goes different in between the boards.

I like this game, and I hope it gets fixed soon.

Okay, I was playing again more. And went from 95K to 103964K. At the market again, I went up to 21069K. I'll post again when I get to to 105k

The last set gave me 9812K.
My total on the game screen is 113244K.
Lucky Streak is 9280/75000.
I refreshed the marketplace screen and my treasure is 21469K.

The next game was 9520K
My total on the game screen is 122764K
Lucky Streak says 9520/75000
My real money is 21709K.

I can guess that when you guys fix it, you are going to drop the treasure down to what the lucky streak says and pay that, not what the game is saying it is paying. But want like to ask you not to. I want to buy scrolls and items and a big lair, especially to get genes. I would use up my treasure as soon as I got it.
Reporting another instance in Chrome where custom puzzles cannot be submitted. (I can create puzzles in the editor, but there is no way to input a name, which is required it seems to hit submit.)
Reporting another instance in Chrome where custom puzzles cannot be submitted. (I can create puzzles in the editor, but there is no way to input a name, which is required it seems to hit submit.)
je67dzK.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
... How did I miss this thread?! The other day, I got to the end of a puzzle - I could see that the second bubble would end it. I clicked to fire the bubble and the game screen went blank (just the Tidal Trouble background visible). Then when I moved my mouse over the game screen (to go up and hit the back or refresh button), it flickered, the screen returned but upside-down, then it started to move around. It wasn't moving smoothly, it was jerky, and the pictures overlaid. Pictures are probably better than words, so I took some screen shots: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/74b44ddc0ff0210cfbe191ca7721dad3/tumblr_n3j74v5G121sipnj1o3_1280.jpg[/img] [url=https://24.media.tumblr.com/b94919590854a318a40125f0fa367689/tumblr_n3j74v5G121sipnj1o2_1280.jpg]Ex.2[/url] [url=https://24.media.tumblr.com/e24b9f2049c21ac7acffe90feb4e2976/tumblr_n3j74v5G121sipnj1o1_1280.jpg]Ex.3[/url] @Lililira linked me to a gif from 8fr's Tumblr that shows it actually happening: [url]http://25.media.tumblr.com/2790ab69c7c45ad08ebcf2238e954ba7/tumblr_n3gawx5MzJ1tvgo31o1_500.gif[/url] They are listed in the order I took the screen shots, so you can see the progression. I'm using Firefox.
... How did I miss this thread?!

The other day, I got to the end of a puzzle - I could see that the second bubble would end it. I clicked to fire the bubble and the game screen went blank (just the Tidal Trouble background visible). Then when I moved my mouse over the game screen (to go up and hit the back or refresh button), it flickered, the screen returned but upside-down, then it started to move around. It wasn't moving smoothly, it was jerky, and the pictures overlaid.

Pictures are probably better than words, so I took some screen shots:

tumblr_n3j74v5G121sipnj1o3_1280.jpg
Ex.2
Ex.3

@Lililira linked me to a gif from 8fr's Tumblr that shows it actually happening:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2790ab69c7c45ad08ebcf2238e954ba7/tumblr_n3gawx5MzJ1tvgo31o1_500.gif

They are listed in the order I took the screen shots, so you can see the progression.

I'm using Firefox.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Still No luck in forefox..I get maybe 20 seconds of total play time then firefox totally crashes
Still No luck in forefox..I get maybe 20 seconds of total play time then firefox totally crashes
FR-vi.jpg
Firefox, with 5 other tabs open,
Loads up a game of Tidal Trouble , freezes, firefox crashes, asks me to send an error report
but yeah, maybe 2 seconds worth of an actual game haha, yesterday I got maybe a minute out of a game before firefox crashed.
Firefox, with 5 other tabs open,
Loads up a game of Tidal Trouble , freezes, firefox crashes, asks me to send an error report
but yeah, maybe 2 seconds worth of an actual game haha, yesterday I got maybe a minute out of a game before firefox crashed.
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
I keep losing the treasure I earn when playing Tidal Trouble. My screen said I had over 285K, but when I left the screen ... it went back down to just over 264K. My lucky streak shows I've been playing because it reads 05760/75000 ... it did this last night too but I thought maybe I was wrong, but I know today it's not me.

I can't take a screen shot, for some reaon the print screen button doesn't work on my mom's computer :|
I keep losing the treasure I earn when playing Tidal Trouble. My screen said I had over 285K, but when I left the screen ... it went back down to just over 264K. My lucky streak shows I've been playing because it reads 05760/75000 ... it did this last night too but I thought maybe I was wrong, but I know today it's not me.

I can't take a screen shot, for some reaon the print screen button doesn't work on my mom's computer :|
PUjvg1g.gif
I have success on firefox- the only thing that bugs me to death about this game is I'll constantly in the rotation cycle of the bubbles get bubbles that were previously cleared from the board:
IE no plague bubbles on board but my bubble rotation has plague bubbles
I have success on firefox- the only thing that bugs me to death about this game is I'll constantly in the rotation cycle of the bubbles get bubbles that were previously cleared from the board:
IE no plague bubbles on board but my bubble rotation has plague bubbles
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
I play the game- and it says I earn coins- but the coins aren't credited to my account..?
I play the game- and it says I earn coins- but the coins aren't credited to my account..?
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
2503367.png 2608889.png 2609464.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
o yeah i'm not earning the treasure it says i earned either.
o yeah i'm not earning the treasure it says i earned either.
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52