Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 869 870
@Golldfish

Done! ^^
@Golldfish

Done! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hi!
I've checked out your GASP Pinglist Creation Page and have seen in German some sentences are still in English. There doesn't seem to be a link at "This GASP rules translation is incomplete. Learn how to help translate rules here." so I dunno if here is the correct place to talk about that... But I could translate you the few missing sentences, if you still need help!
Hi!
I've checked out your GASP Pinglist Creation Page and have seen in German some sentences are still in English. There doesn't seem to be a link at "This GASP rules translation is incomplete. Learn how to help translate rules here." so I dunno if here is the correct place to talk about that... But I could translate you the few missing sentences, if you still need help!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin That would be awesome! I'll send you a PM ^^
@Kalvin That would be awesome! I'll send you a PM ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
could I be removed from the pinglist, please?
could I be removed from the pinglist, please?
gtXoNKE.png
Down in the forest, we'll sing a chorus.
Hi! I haven't played in a long time - could I please be removed from all lists that I might be on? Thanks!
Hi! I haven't played in a long time - could I please be removed from all lists that I might be on? Thanks!
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
@GenimD @marymouse

Of course! Done \o/
@GenimD @marymouse

Of course! Done \o/
jA0Unwf.gif
I'd like to be taken off the pinglist
I'd like to be taken off the pinglist
@Sabon Done ^^
@Sabon Done ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Hello! Would it be possible to add that I do not wish to be be pinged for auctions/resells? I added myself for some new breeds some time ago and I thought that I wouldn't have to add that since I did it the first time I signed up for GASP but now I keep getting pinged for them... x_x Thanks in advance!
Hello! Would it be possible to add that I do not wish to be be pinged for auctions/resells? I added myself for some new breeds some time ago and I thought that I wouldn't have to add that since I did it the first time I signed up for GASP but now I keep getting pinged for them... x_x Thanks in advance!
@Nirwana GASP entries do not overwrite each other. Would you like to keep your old entry still? I've added 'auctions/offers' and 'resell' to your do not pings on your second entry. (You can check your entries in the master list, linked on in the first post, and then use control/command F to find your name.)
@Nirwana GASP entries do not overwrite each other. Would you like to keep your old entry still? I've added 'auctions/offers' and 'resell' to your do not pings on your second entry. (You can check your entries in the master list, linked on in the first post, and then use control/command F to find your name.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 869 870