Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 277 278
@SilverQuark
Just finished brewing, I'll send the CR now :)

You can ping me either way!
@SilverQuark
Just finished brewing, I'll send the CR now :)

You can ping me either way!
hu72dVR.png
@SpaceyAbsol
Thanks, and I will!
@SpaceyAbsol
Thanks, and I will!
@SilverQuark

I'd like pings, but I'll likely be unavailable during the fest and for a few days after the fest if I'm brewing a prismatic coin
@SilverQuark

I'd like pings, but I'll likely be unavailable during the fest and for a few days after the fest if I'm brewing a prismatic coin
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@DuskyChangeling
Fine by me since I won't need brewers until after the festival. Noted!
@DuskyChangeling
Fine by me since I won't need brewers until after the festival. Noted!
@elevatedtoast @dorkky @Tafficat @Ryuuna
Hi all! Can I get another update on the brew status?

I normally cancel orders after 14 days of no delivery, but I'll give a gracing period this time since it was festival week, so I imagine most people have been busy with festival brews. As such, you'll have time until this Sunday (at 23:59 FR time, so going into rollover Monday) to deliver your materials to me. Thank you for your attention!
@elevatedtoast @dorkky @Tafficat @Ryuuna
Hi all! Can I get another update on the brew status?

I normally cancel orders after 14 days of no delivery, but I'll give a gracing period this time since it was festival week, so I imagine most people have been busy with festival brews. As such, you'll have time until this Sunday (at 23:59 FR time, so going into rollover Monday) to deliver your materials to me. Thank you for your attention!
@silverquark

i've been really busy brewing festival items, i'm so so so sorry! i'll have it done by sunday!!
@silverquark

i've been really busy brewing festival items, i'm so so so sorry! i'll have it done by sunday!!
@dorkky
Cool, thanks for letting me know!
@dorkky
Cool, thanks for letting me know!
Hey i could help you out @SilverQuark
Hey i could help you out @SilverQuark
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@1Kazan1
Anyone can! I added you to the pinglist, I'll be pinging everyone and distributing materials this Friday (and every Friday afterwards, as long as I have the money to pay all my transmuters).
@1Kazan1
Anyone can! I added you to the pinglist, I'll be pinging everyone and distributing materials this Friday (and every Friday afterwards, as long as I have the money to pay all my transmuters).
@SilverQuark - Double checked and I sent mats back to you 20/7. Happy Thundercrack!
@SilverQuark - Double checked and I sent mats back to you 20/7. Happy Thundercrack!
oie_f4vk_C1z4n_Yhs.png
- toast. they/them.
- coli grinding service
- cutthroat kitchen mercenaries
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 277 278