Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38
@Eudaimonia

Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist right away :)
@Eudaimonia

Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist right away :)
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

I would like to take number 1!
@Loreka

I would like to take number 1!
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
@SnowSquad

I'm catching up on this thread writing all the missing stories - just wanted to see if you planned on writing your own or whether or not I should do it?

If you want me to write do you have anything you'd want me to put in or what direction to go in with writing how they met?
@SnowSquad

I'm catching up on this thread writing all the missing stories - just wanted to see if you planned on writing your own or whether or not I should do it?

If you want me to write do you have anything you'd want me to put in or what direction to go in with writing how they met?
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka
:-0 Can I be added to the mate waiting list? I have a couple boys who would be fitting for the challenge!
@Loreka
:-0 Can I be added to the mate waiting list? I have a couple boys who would be fitting for the challenge!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@MissNevermind

Sure! Thank you for your interest! I'll let you know when it's your turn.
@MissNevermind

Sure! Thank you for your interest! I'll let you know when it's your turn.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

Sorry it took a while to get back to you!

Tundra is a bit of a flirt, shows up at diplomatic parties and such for the clan. He learned from Refraction how to convey and express emotions, and for a fae he is rather large. Tundra can also shape-shift (all the dragons of my clan can become whatever their familiar is)

thats the basic info!
@Loreka

Sorry it took a while to get back to you!

Tundra is a bit of a flirt, shows up at diplomatic parties and such for the clan. He learned from Refraction how to convey and express emotions, and for a fae he is rather large. Tundra can also shape-shift (all the dragons of my clan can become whatever their familiar is)

thats the basic info!
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
Okay all so Skif is RTB again but more importantly i've finally finished two of the stories that were left to me. One is rather short as I wasn't really given anything to go on but the second turned into a novel. I've uploaded it onto Google Docs and the link is on the front page next to the dragons.

Once a couple of hatchlings sell i'll be breeding Skif again!
Okay all so Skif is RTB again but more importantly i've finally finished two of the stories that were left to me. One is rather short as I wasn't really given anything to go on but the second turned into a novel. I've uploaded it onto Google Docs and the link is on the front page next to the dragons.

Once a couple of hatchlings sell i'll be breeding Skif again!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Martinique

I'm so, so sorry for the delay in getting to you. I'm not sure if you'll even still remember or want to take part. I had some serious issues with lair space - first I was using space for dom battles, then it was just struggling to sell dragons and make money to expand.

I haven't forgotten about Skif through all of that though! So if you'd still like to take part i'm ready to breed her :)

Just a note though that I won't be writing any lore any more myself for other people's dragons aside from something more involved like a colab. I've taken up so much of my time writing for other people's dragons with no real recognition or thank yous. The original idea was for people to write a small bit themselves after all. I didn't really want this to sound rude, I just got really frustrated previously.
@Martinique

I'm so, so sorry for the delay in getting to you. I'm not sure if you'll even still remember or want to take part. I had some serious issues with lair space - first I was using space for dom battles, then it was just struggling to sell dragons and make money to expand.

I haven't forgotten about Skif through all of that though! So if you'd still like to take part i'm ready to breed her :)

Just a note though that I won't be writing any lore any more myself for other people's dragons aside from something more involved like a colab. I've taken up so much of my time writing for other people's dragons with no real recognition or thank yous. The original idea was for people to write a small bit themselves after all. I didn't really want this to sound rude, I just got really frustrated previously.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka I've got a single guy in my lair! He's RTB too. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44016901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440170/44016901_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Emeritus. He's a traveling bard, doing his best to make a name for himself, and maybe have some fun *wiggles eyebrows* along the way. With that said, what he really wants is a few close friends, and not so much fame, as his appearance tends to drive others away. Also, could I be added to the pinglist?
@Loreka I've got a single guy in my lair! He's RTB too.

44016901_350.png

His name is Emeritus. He's a traveling bard, doing his best to make a name for himself, and maybe have some fun *wiggles eyebrows* along the way. With that said, what he really wants is a few close friends, and not so much fame, as his appearance tends to drive others away.

Also, could I be added to the pinglist?
@RadientAngel

Of course! I'm sure skif would love to meet Emeritus and to be honest the clan haven't met a bard...got to get around to changing that!

The pinglist was made quite awhile ago so you may end up being pinged quite soon. I'll let you know when it's Emeritus's turn!
@RadientAngel

Of course! I'm sure skif would love to meet Emeritus and to be honest the clan haven't met a bard...got to get around to changing that!

The pinglist was made quite awhile ago so you may end up being pinged quite soon. I'll let you know when it's Emeritus's turn!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38