Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64
Woo! I was hoping that Joxar getting the "recolor" familiar would be an every event thing. Wasn't sure if that would be the case, or if this year's familiars would all be similar style creatures and he would only have that one. I can never have enough familiars to bond with.
Woo! I was hoping that Joxar getting the "recolor" familiar would be an every event thing. Wasn't sure if that would be the case, or if this year's familiars would all be similar style creatures and he would only have that one. I can never have enough familiars to bond with.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Miths! <3 I'm in love. Happy Thundercrack, everyone!
Miths! <3 I'm in love. Happy Thundercrack, everyone!
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
THE EMBER RECOLORS..... I NEED SO MANY OF THEM
THE EMBER RECOLORS..... I NEED SO MANY OF THEM
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
I had major issues today!
Even refreshingbthe page, going to the home page and checking the festival shop, but it didn’t bring up the festival being running!
As such I missed out on today’s collection of tokens!
I had major issues today!
Even refreshingbthe page, going to the home page and checking the festival shop, but it didn’t bring up the festival being running!
As such I missed out on today’s collection of tokens!
9575371043_87b30504a8_o.png
Wow! Looks like it's Halos this year which is neat. Great apparel item and familiar. I like the accents far better than the skins and have purchased several. The big news for me is the recolors. While I was sort of hoping the Comet would eventually get redone in fire, I'm pretty happy with the light version and will need a few of those. The others are really good as well and I already have dragons picked to wear them. The cloak of the Cosmos will go so well with the Night Sky Silks. Willow the Wisp is just neat. I love 'flowerfall' style accents and really wish you'd do versions for every flight.
Wow! Looks like it's Halos this year which is neat. Great apparel item and familiar. I like the accents far better than the skins and have purchased several. The big news for me is the recolors. While I was sort of hoping the Comet would eventually get redone in fire, I'm pretty happy with the light version and will need a few of those. The others are really good as well and I already have dragons picked to wear them. The cloak of the Cosmos will go so well with the Night Sky Silks. Willow the Wisp is just neat. I love 'flowerfall' style accents and really wish you'd do versions for every flight.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Happy Thundercrack, folks!
Happy Thundercrack, folks!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
16450.pngwpEE9mo.png16443.png
Happy Thundercrack! There's so many good items to be getting,,
Happy Thundercrack! There's so many good items to be getting,,
WT5fWyj.png
Salyut | He/Him | EST