Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can buy multiple Spare Inventory Crates
1 2
I bought one, I ended up with two ...... and I have it open, thinking about a display bug! D:
But the money has been debited twice !
I bought one, I ended up with two ...... and I have it open, thinking about a display bug! D:
But the money has been debited twice !
[quote name="Dini" date="2018-07-22 06:11:22" ] i accidently bought 3.... but only opened one. won't open the other two, because i don't want to abuse this bug :( [/quote] Same here, I got confused and bought three in total after I opened my first and got back to spend my tokens. Didn't open the other two though because it doesn't seem right. q.q
Dini wrote on 2018-07-22 06:11:22:
i accidently bought 3.... but only opened one. won't open the other two, because i don't want to abuse this bug :(
Same here, I got confused and bought three in total after I opened my first and got back to spend my tokens. Didn't open the other two though because it doesn't seem right. q.q
On Chrome, and had the same thing. I bought a crate, noticed the button was still active, and came here to report. I did open the one I bought.
On Chrome, and had the same thing. I bought a crate, noticed the button was still active, and came here to report. I did open the one I bought.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
Me too.

I actually accidentally bought two because I was distracted and thought I hadn't bought one yet, but I have 2 more prismatic tokens than I did this morning.

And it still says I can buy one.

I'm also on Chrome
Me too.

I actually accidentally bought two because I was distracted and thought I hadn't bought one yet, but I have 2 more prismatic tokens than I did this morning.

And it still says I can buy one.

I'm also on Chrome
I can't buy any at all :O

it's greyed out for me.

Did they solve the problem by completely disabling them?

it's greyed out for me.

[quote name="chespin" date="2018-07-22 06:19:29" ] I can't buy any at all :O it's greyed out for me. Did they solve the problem by completely disabling them? [/quote] It is greyed out for me as well now, but it says "-2 purchases remaining", which is the correct number. Edit: And it's back to 0 purchases now
chespin wrote on 2018-07-22 06:19:29:

it's greyed out for me.

It is greyed out for me as well now, but it says "-2 purchases remaining", which is the correct number.

Edit: And it's back to 0 purchases now
It looks like any unopened crates were removed. Yay! Did you all get your money back? I did. I had opened the first two I got and I still have those items. Unfortunately it was an ugly crown and an item I already have, lol. Anyway it looks like they were at least able to remove and refund unopened chests. So that's good.
It looks like any unopened crates were removed. Yay! Did you all get your money back? I did. I had opened the first two I got and I still have those items. Unfortunately it was an ugly crown and an item I already have, lol. Anyway it looks like they were at least able to remove and refund unopened chests. So that's good.
duHgkuH.png
Well, it seems fixed, which is good, but I'm looking at this box in my inventory and I don't want get in trouble because I bought two in trying to figure out what it was doing. >.>; Is it okay to keep this chest or what?

Edit: And seeing the post above me, I just checked and yes, I still have the box and no, I don't have money back (which is good, since I have the box)...so uh. IDK?
Well, it seems fixed, which is good, but I'm looking at this box in my inventory and I don't want get in trouble because I bought two in trying to figure out what it was doing. >.>; Is it okay to keep this chest or what?

Edit: And seeing the post above me, I just checked and yes, I still have the box and no, I don't have money back (which is good, since I have the box)...so uh. IDK?
gYzuoZS.png
i still have my 2 extra boxes...
i still have my 2 extra boxes...
1 2