Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 6847 6848
@Ruffian @SarcasticHawke

Hey guys! I just found out that there is going to be a huge storm in my area for the next few days which might knock out the power in my home. I'm really sorry for the trouble. I will try to come online tomorrow at least. If you're okay with this wait overall or if you want to work something out while I am available, please let me know soon!
@Ruffian @SarcasticHawke

Hey guys! I just found out that there is going to be a huge storm in my area for the next few days which might knock out the power in my home. I'm really sorry for the trouble. I will try to come online tomorrow at least. If you're okay with this wait overall or if you want to work something out while I am available, please let me know soon!
[quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Enchanting Goblin][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@AdventureTiger, @arcaneidolriots, @Betty, @Cometstrike, @Darbz2, @demitri, @Dodecahedron, @EeveeDream, @Elisse, @ElvenArtist, @emzynai, @EpicSquid, @GreywarenX, @HailQueenSteph, @Kallistrate, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @MochaFox, @Myling, @Oniryuu, @Runasunder, @Runemaestra, @Samidare, @Sethian, @Shleedelie, @SilverWhiteRaven, @Sobeko, @SoullessARMY, @TheMysteriousL, @wyverning[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Shelandra[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Looking for one Arcane nest! Let me know what type of food.
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Enchanting Goblin o @AdventureTiger, @arcaneidolriots, @Betty, @Cometstrike, @Darbz2, @demitri, @Dodecahedron, @EeveeDream, @Elisse, @ElvenArtist, @emzynai, @EpicSquid, @GreywarenX, @HailQueenSteph, @Kallistrate, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @MochaFox, @Myling, @Oniryuu, @Runasunder, @Runemaestra, @Samidare, @Sethian, @Shleedelie, @SilverWhiteRaven, @Sobeko, @SoullessARMY, @TheMysteriousL, @wyverning

Flight moderator: @Shelandra

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Looking for one Arcane nest! Let me know what type of food.
@mamamouse, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
@mamamouse, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@AdventureTiger, @arcaneidolriots, @Betty, @Cometstrike, @Darbz2, @demitri, @Dodecahedron, @EeveeDream, @Elisse, @ElvenArtist, @emzynai, @EpicSquid, @GreywarenX, @HailQueenSteph, @Kallistrate, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @MochaFox, @Myling, @Oniryuu, @Runasunder, @Runemaestra, @Samidare, @Sethian, @Shleedelie, @SilverWhiteRaven, @Sobeko, @SoullessARMY, @TheMysteriousL, @wyverning[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Shelandra[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] my arcane friends. in about 10-12 hours i will need to use one of your nests and i want to get the ping out of the way now. hmu with what food you want
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg o @AdventureTiger, @arcaneidolriots, @Betty, @Cometstrike, @Darbz2, @demitri, @Dodecahedron, @EeveeDream, @Elisse, @ElvenArtist, @emzynai, @EpicSquid, @GreywarenX, @HailQueenSteph, @Kallistrate, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @MochaFox, @Myling, @Oniryuu, @Runasunder, @Runemaestra, @Samidare, @Sethian, @Shleedelie, @SilverWhiteRaven, @Sobeko, @SoullessARMY, @TheMysteriousL, @wyverning

Flight moderator: @Shelandra

Please host for current CFCE members only!

my arcane friends. in about 10-12 hours i will need to use one of your nests and i want to get the ping out of the way now. hmu with what food you want
Signature.png
@Lusinga, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :)
@Lusinga, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots

oh bless you, i'll send the food now and then send the dragons later on. thanks a ton.
@arcaneidolriots

oh bless you, i'll send the food now and then send the dragons later on. thanks a ton.
Signature.png
@Lusinga, no problem, thank you for the food! If you want, you can send the dragons over now and I'll put them to nest after the rollover period tonight. (I'm presuming you want them nested on the 22nd instead of today.)
@Lusinga, no problem, thank you for the food! If you want, you can send the dragons over now and I'll put them to nest after the rollover period tonight. (I'm presuming you want them nested on the 22nd instead of today.)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots

sounds good to me, i appreciate it <3! they're ready to breed after rollover, but god i wish i could cut out some days out of the breeding cooldown. i'll send them over now

@arcaneidolriots

sounds good to me, i appreciate it <3! they're ready to breed after rollover, but god i wish i could cut out some days out of the breeding cooldown. i'll send them over now

Signature.png
@EeveeDream

Just be safe! Thanks for telling us, and we'll be here when you get back.

Hopefully the weather person is wrong like they usually are.
@EeveeDream

Just be safe! Thanks for telling us, and we'll be here when you get back.

Hopefully the weather person is wrong like they usually are.
@Lusinga, your pair had 1 egg. ;; May it be a beautiful eyeburner bab!
@Lusinga, your pair had 1 egg. ;; May it be a beautiful eyeburner bab!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 6847 6848