Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 133 134
Character Information
Original Characters:
As far as OC's go, i am good at coming up with them for just about any sort of RP, especially if it's a fandom like Warrior Cats or comic based. I have no specific OC at the moment but I'll be certain to update this with the info if/when I get to that.

Fandom Characters:
I have played a ton of canon characters in my life. My main interests revolve around games like Final Fantasy and Resident Evil, animes like No Game No Life and Gungrave, TV shows like Once Upon A Time and The Orville, and books like Warriors and the Rachel Morgan series. I'm also a big comic geek and have dozens of comic characters I've RP'd as over the years.

Specific Storylines?
I'll be honest, I would die for some FFXV Promptis RP. Fluff, of course. I love their friendship and I high-key ship it. I'd be really big on comic RP's too. Just about anything, really, so i guess I don't have any real storylines i specifically want the most.

Player Information

Average Length:
I'll be honest, my length is know to vary dependent on my roleplay partner(s). More often than not, I like to try and match my partner's length. Usually I'll surpass it in trying to match but I like to try and be equal to the people I RP with. That being said, depending on the topic/storyline, I can easily end up with posts between five hundred to one thousand words.

Reply Speed:
This can vary greatly for me depending on the kind of day/week I've been having. Something's, I can get a post back to immediately. Other things, it can take a day or three.

Requirements?:
Honestly, ive got none. I'm a super open person and i don't like to limit those around me with requirement.
Character Information
Original Characters:
As far as OC's go, i am good at coming up with them for just about any sort of RP, especially if it's a fandom like Warrior Cats or comic based. I have no specific OC at the moment but I'll be certain to update this with the info if/when I get to that.

Fandom Characters:
I have played a ton of canon characters in my life. My main interests revolve around games like Final Fantasy and Resident Evil, animes like No Game No Life and Gungrave, TV shows like Once Upon A Time and The Orville, and books like Warriors and the Rachel Morgan series. I'm also a big comic geek and have dozens of comic characters I've RP'd as over the years.

Specific Storylines?
I'll be honest, I would die for some FFXV Promptis RP. Fluff, of course. I love their friendship and I high-key ship it. I'd be really big on comic RP's too. Just about anything, really, so i guess I don't have any real storylines i specifically want the most.

Player Information

Average Length:
I'll be honest, my length is know to vary dependent on my roleplay partner(s). More often than not, I like to try and match my partner's length. Usually I'll surpass it in trying to match but I like to try and be equal to the people I RP with. That being said, depending on the topic/storyline, I can easily end up with posts between five hundred to one thousand words.

Reply Speed:
This can vary greatly for me depending on the kind of day/week I've been having. Something's, I can get a post back to immediately. Other things, it can take a day or three.

Requirements?:
Honestly, ive got none. I'm a super open person and i don't like to limit those around me with requirement.
____
Tags: Human, Humanoid, Male, MxM, (MxF), Steampunk, Fantasy, Nuclear winter

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe
:
I only use OCs and I can use my FR-dragons as well, but I prefer to come up with more human characters for RPs. I usually come up with my characters only when I have a set roleplay storyline in mind and I have a strong tendency to use male characters.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe
:
FR-roleplays do not appeal to me all that much, I am more interested in steampunk/fantasy/sci-fi and/or thriller settings that perhaps have romantic subplots with human and/or humanoid characters.
Edit 05/2019: I am currently most interested in a nuclear winter scenario. What happens in this universe is definitely open for discussion.

Player Information

Average reply length:
Approximately 20-35 forum lines/200-300 words, but it depends on the situation. I am able to type more or less to fit the other player, but this length is generally the most comfortable. Although, if I am to type a post that kicks off another sub-plot, I am able to write up to 500 words for it.

Average reply speed:
I always try to reply as fast as I can while spell-checking and grammar-checking at the same time. It is absolutely impossible for me not to reply within 72 hours unless something extremely urgent has come up (which is rare, but can happen). Depending on what happens this Fall, my schedule may change for the better or worse.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups:
Please have decent grammar and spelling and no mary sues. Also, this is not exactly a requirement, but I would prefer RP-circles that are about 2-5 in player size, as constant confusion and absent players is something I would like to avoid.

Would you like to share any additional information:
Feel free to PM me at any time if you would like to do an RP with me! I would greatly appreciate it if you already have a vague idea of a plot in mind, but coming up with a plot together would be interesting as well. I have discord, but I would preferably only use it for OOC things rather than IC posts, as I feel I would not be able to write as much on a texting-based medium. Even so, I'd happily use it anyways^^
____
____
Tags: Human, Humanoid, Male, MxM, (MxF), Steampunk, Fantasy, Nuclear winter

Character Information

Please describe
:
I only use OCs and I can use my FR-dragons as well, but I prefer to come up with more human characters for RPs. I usually come up with my characters only when I have a set roleplay storyline in mind and I have a strong tendency to use male characters.

If yes, please describe
:
FR-roleplays do not appeal to me all that much, I am more interested in steampunk/fantasy/sci-fi and/or thriller settings that perhaps have romantic subplots with human and/or humanoid characters.
Edit 05/2019: I am currently most interested in a nuclear winter scenario. What happens in this universe is definitely open for discussion.

Player Information

Average reply length:
Approximately 20-35 forum lines/200-300 words, but it depends on the situation. I am able to type more or less to fit the other player, but this length is generally the most comfortable. Although, if I am to type a post that kicks off another sub-plot, I am able to write up to 500 words for it.

Average reply speed:
I always try to reply as fast as I can while spell-checking and grammar-checking at the same time. It is absolutely impossible for me not to reply within 72 hours unless something extremely urgent has come up (which is rare, but can happen). Depending on what happens this Fall, my schedule may change for the better or worse.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups:
Please have decent grammar and spelling and no mary sues. Also, this is not exactly a requirement, but I would prefer RP-circles that are about 2-5 in player size, as constant confusion and absent players is something I would like to avoid.

Would you like to share any additional information:
Feel free to PM me at any time if you would like to do an RP with me! I would greatly appreciate it if you already have a vague idea of a plot in mind, but coming up with a plot together would be interesting as well. I have discord, but I would preferably only use it for OOC things rather than IC posts, as I feel I would not be able to write as much on a texting-based medium. Even so, I'd happily use it anyways^^
____
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
Character Information
Please describe.

I do not RP fandom at all, and atm all of my characters are OC's from outside of FR. I am currently in the works finding FR examples of each one and moving them over here. Many of them I have built upon for over a decade, both personal advancement through prompts, and through roleplaying with others. While I have never actually rped any of my FR dragons, some have developed personalities on me and I am willing to give it a try roleplaying them.

If yes, please describe.

No, not really - if I'm understanding the question correctly.

Player Information

Average reply length?

On average I type a few paragraphs, but it can vary on the content of the rp, my rp partner, how much I have available to work with, and how action packed the rp is at any given time. I'm open to both large, detailed posts and shorter, quick paced posts!

Average reply speed?

Varies. I work FT and have a toddler to keep me busy. I can reply faster on Discord since I always have my phone on me. Sometimes I am able to reply at least once daily, sometimes it may be up to a week if life gets busy on me. Shorter posts, such as less detailed events of more daily life actions, I am able to reply to a few times a day on most days.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

Please be respectful of the lore my characters have already attained from past roleplays. I ask that my rp partner(s) are semi to full literate, and can use proper sentence structure. I understand that punctuation and grammer can slip, and that you can be in a hurry and not proof read everything. That is fine with me ^^ I just would prefer not to read a continuously looooong sentence for a paragraph.

I also ask that any information learned about a character OOC remain in OOC, and not become common knowledge to those IC.

Would you like to share any additional information?

I have been rping for about fifteen years now. The forum group that I used to participate in has been slowly shrinking as users move on with their lives, so I'd love to find new people to befriend and see how our characters mingle together! I rp mostly female characters, but have some male characters as well. Many of them fall into the LGBT+ category, so no worries if you feel like you have a lack of male characters ;)

Most of my characters are dark in nature, or closer to anti-heroes. I have a few light and cheerful ones, but I tend to have greater difficulty rping these types.

I absolutely LOVE plot based rps! Especially ones where various rps of different characters combine in the end for one BIG SHOWDOWN! I have rped many different genres ranging from Romance, Drama, Mystery, and Horror - more specifically war, combat, kidnapping, romance, lust, manipulation, exploration, dates, adventure, time warp, etc. I am fine with more mature themes, and am open to rping on FR or on Discord.

Yes, some of my characters are pretty strong as far as abilities go, but I do make an effort to run anything that could cause damage, or bend the will of others, by the other rper before I ever type it (I have rped plenty of evil characters in the past, lol).

As for romance, I ask that the characters learn to like/love each other naturally - and not be forced one way or another. But, I am more than willing to toss them into situations that might spark something!

I'm more than willing to share some of my written prompts as examples of my rping abilities, and am open to PMs to chat and see if we are a good match!
Character Information
Please describe.

I do not RP fandom at all, and atm all of my characters are OC's from outside of FR. I am currently in the works finding FR examples of each one and moving them over here. Many of them I have built upon for over a decade, both personal advancement through prompts, and through roleplaying with others. While I have never actually rped any of my FR dragons, some have developed personalities on me and I am willing to give it a try roleplaying them.

If yes, please describe.

No, not really - if I'm understanding the question correctly.

Player Information

Average reply length?

On average I type a few paragraphs, but it can vary on the content of the rp, my rp partner, how much I have available to work with, and how action packed the rp is at any given time. I'm open to both large, detailed posts and shorter, quick paced posts!

Average reply speed?

Varies. I work FT and have a toddler to keep me busy. I can reply faster on Discord since I always have my phone on me. Sometimes I am able to reply at least once daily, sometimes it may be up to a week if life gets busy on me. Shorter posts, such as less detailed events of more daily life actions, I am able to reply to a few times a day on most days.

Please be respectful of the lore my characters have already attained from past roleplays. I ask that my rp partner(s) are semi to full literate, and can use proper sentence structure. I understand that punctuation and grammer can slip, and that you can be in a hurry and not proof read everything. That is fine with me ^^ I just would prefer not to read a continuously looooong sentence for a paragraph.

I also ask that any information learned about a character OOC remain in OOC, and not become common knowledge to those IC.

I have been rping for about fifteen years now. The forum group that I used to participate in has been slowly shrinking as users move on with their lives, so I'd love to find new people to befriend and see how our characters mingle together! I rp mostly female characters, but have some male characters as well. Many of them fall into the LGBT+ category, so no worries if you feel like you have a lack of male characters ;)

Most of my characters are dark in nature, or closer to anti-heroes. I have a few light and cheerful ones, but I tend to have greater difficulty rping these types.

I absolutely LOVE plot based rps! Especially ones where various rps of different characters combine in the end for one BIG SHOWDOWN! I have rped many different genres ranging from Romance, Drama, Mystery, and Horror - more specifically war, combat, kidnapping, romance, lust, manipulation, exploration, dates, adventure, time warp, etc. I am fine with more mature themes, and am open to rping on FR or on Discord.

Yes, some of my characters are pretty strong as far as abilities go, but I do make an effort to run anything that could cause damage, or bend the will of others, by the other rper before I ever type it (I have rped plenty of evil characters in the past, lol).

As for romance, I ask that the characters learn to like/love each other naturally - and not be forced one way or another. But, I am more than willing to toss them into situations that might spark something!

I'm more than willing to share some of my written prompts as examples of my rping abilities, and am open to PMs to chat and see if we are a good match!
icefull2.png
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.
I am interested and able to do both. I've gotten use to RPing original characters, fandom characters, and cannon characters, and are comfortable doing all.

If yes, please describe.
Nope

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to do anything between a few words and a few paragraphs. I'm willing to do a few short sentences, or a few pages. Really, I'll just match what you give me, and reply with approximately the same.

Average reply speed?

Depends on my muse - you're more than welcome to poke me at any point, if you want a reply.
On a high muse, I'll be throwing out multiple replies a day.

I prefer not to RP with people under the age of 16.
This is because most of my interests fall within material that is generally aimed at an older audience, such as the likes of Assassin's Creed and Detroit: Become Human.

My RP partners tend to become close friends as well, so I'm looking for someone I can talk to outside of RP as well as in.

I can become very enthusiastic about RP, and love talking about our characters.

Currently, I am most interested in RP consisting of Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed, and Detroit: Become Human. But I am open to anything, including OC-only RP, and RP wherein we create our own world. I have partaken in a ton of fandoms, such as Hetalia, DC, and Marvel, so there is a very high likelihood I know your fandom - you would need to message me with specifics, as I've lost track of how many I am officially a part of.
I am able to do both cannon and non cannon characters.

I have a strong preference towards RP using Discord, Google Docs, or a combination of both, to keep in communication with my partners.
Feel free to contact me outside of FR on Discord (Opalite#3982) - but please drop me a note here saying you're PMing me there!
Character Information
I am interested and able to do both. I've gotten use to RPing original characters, fandom characters, and cannon characters, and are comfortable doing all.

If yes, please describe.
Nope

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to do anything between a few words and a few paragraphs. I'm willing to do a few short sentences, or a few pages. Really, I'll just match what you give me, and reply with approximately the same.

Average reply speed?

Depends on my muse - you're more than welcome to poke me at any point, if you want a reply.
On a high muse, I'll be throwing out multiple replies a day.

I prefer not to RP with people under the age of 16.
This is because most of my interests fall within material that is generally aimed at an older audience, such as the likes of Assassin's Creed and Detroit: Become Human.

My RP partners tend to become close friends as well, so I'm looking for someone I can talk to outside of RP as well as in.

I can become very enthusiastic about RP, and love talking about our characters.

Currently, I am most interested in RP consisting of Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed, and Detroit: Become Human. But I am open to anything, including OC-only RP, and RP wherein we create our own world. I have partaken in a ton of fandoms, such as Hetalia, DC, and Marvel, so there is a very high likelihood I know your fandom - you would need to message me with specifics, as I've lost track of how many I am officially a part of.
I am able to do both cannon and non cannon characters.

I have a strong preference towards RP using Discord, Google Docs, or a combination of both, to keep in communication with my partners.
Feel free to contact me outside of FR on Discord (Opalite#3982) - but please drop me a note here saying you're PMing me there!
Character Information

Please describe.

It depends a little bit. Most of the time, I'd use an original character, but I can play a fandom character. For dragon roleplays I'll probably use my characters on here.

If yes, please describe.

I prefer playing in a fantasy, adventure plot. I can tolerate a sci-fi theme, but it must be an adventure plot for me. (I can play and do enjoy subplots e.g. romance between characters.)

Player Information

Average reply length?
To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% sure my average length; I'm used to RPing in games with a text limit on the chat. My guess, though, is probably an average of 1-2 paragraphs per character.

Average reply speed?
This will vary due to stuff like school and motivation, but if I'm enjoying a RP, expect me to reply fairly frequently.

The rules set up pretty much cover my requirements, although I'd prefer semi-experienced RPers.

I have a tendency to be shy at first, even on the internet. So my replies might not be as frequent until I get more comfortable in the RP.
I can RP on Discord if you'd prefer, but please PM me about it first so I know.
Character Information

Please describe.

It depends a little bit. Most of the time, I'd use an original character, but I can play a fandom character. For dragon roleplays I'll probably use my characters on here.

If yes, please describe.

I prefer playing in a fantasy, adventure plot. I can tolerate a sci-fi theme, but it must be an adventure plot for me. (I can play and do enjoy subplots e.g. romance between characters.)

Player Information

Average reply length?
To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% sure my average length; I'm used to RPing in games with a text limit on the chat. My guess, though, is probably an average of 1-2 paragraphs per character.

Average reply speed?
This will vary due to stuff like school and motivation, but if I'm enjoying a RP, expect me to reply fairly frequently.

The rules set up pretty much cover my requirements, although I'd prefer semi-experienced RPers.

I have a tendency to be shy at first, even on the internet. So my replies might not be as frequent until I get more comfortable in the RP.
I can RP on Discord if you'd prefer, but please PM me about it first so I know.
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
Character Information
Please describe.

I will make an original character to fit the situation of the RP

If yes, please describe.

something fantasy, preferably.
Player Information
Average reply length?

Usually around 1-3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

as quick as I can, if I just went offline it can be up to two hours, if I am online it will usually only take a few minutes, and when I go to sleep, it can be upwards of 8 hours until I reply.

I'm not good at advancing the plot of anything very much, so at least one person in the RP group would have to be able to do that well.

I think that I covered it, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Character Information
Please describe.

I will make an original character to fit the situation of the RP

If yes, please describe.

something fantasy, preferably.
Player Information
Average reply length?

Usually around 1-3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

as quick as I can, if I just went offline it can be up to two hours, if I am online it will usually only take a few minutes, and when I go to sleep, it can be upwards of 8 hours until I reply.

I'm not good at advancing the plot of anything very much, so at least one person in the RP group would have to be able to do that well.

I think that I covered it, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
[font=wingdings][size=6][size=5]F[/font][size=4][b]Average reply length?[/b][/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] Usually about a paragraph or two in length, definitely more than one sentence. Depends on my partner and the scenario. [font=wingdings][size=6][size=5]F[/font][size=4][b]Average reply speed?[/b][/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] I generally respond once a day to once a week, depending on how hard my classes are. I'm a CS major and my teachers like to dump homework on us, so there may be times when it will be over a week before I can respond. [font=wingdings][size=6][size=5]F[/font][size=4][b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b][/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] Don't be afraid of conflict. Please don't instantly solve every problem that comes up with a wave of the hand; conflict is [i]necessary[/i] for the plot to progress. I am fully open to either 1v1 or group roleplays :) [font=wingdings][size=6][size=5]F[/font][size=4][b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b][/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] I prefer to RP over the forums, discord, or google docs. Whatever app we use, I need to be able to re-read what I've written easily. I do not feel comfortable using skype or giving out my number to rp. I do not have kik. [font=wingdings][size=6][size=5]F[/font][size=4][b]What are you willing to roleplay?[/b][/size] [list][*]Pretty much any media with dragons in it that I've read/watched/played [*]I love sci-fi, my own lore is very scifi [*]Always a fan of horror as well, though it can be harder to do right [*]I'm fine playing in FR's lore, my lore, your lore, an original story, or a fandom. Really anything. [*]I enjoy rp'ing in these fandoms (including but not limited to:) [list][*]The Alien universe (Alien/Aliens canon, AvP canon, or prequels canon.) [*]The Halo universe (I know the most about Halo 3, but I'm vaguely familiar with the new metal guys halo 4 introduced) [*]Hunger games (either in their canon or just using the concept) [*]The SCP foundation. I've been a fan of it for years, I'd love to explore it more. [*]Jurassic Park/World universe (I've seen all the movies as of 2018) [*]Nightvale [*]Star Wars[/list] [*]I'm not a huge fan of romance, but I do like intrigue. Court intrigue and espionage is a fun universe to play in. [*]I'm a college kid, so over 18. I'm willing to do more dark themes if we RP offsite, but I'm not looking to rp any smut. [/list] [font=wingdings][size=6][size=5]F[/font][size=4][b]What characters will you be using?[/b][/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] I can either use my FR dragons, some of my OC's, or create a new character entirely depending on the situation. [list][*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2481451][b]My Flight Rising Lore[/b][/url] [*][url=https://charahub.com/user/VolatileMatter][b]Original characters[/b][/url][/list] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=VolatileMatter][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/send_message.png[/img][/url]
FAverage reply length?
xxxxxxxx Usually about a paragraph or two in length, definitely more than one sentence. Depends on my partner and the scenario.

FAverage reply speed?
xxxxxxxx I generally respond once a day to once a week, depending on how hard my classes are. I'm a CS major and my teachers like to dump homework on us, so there may be times when it will be over a week before I can respond.

FAny requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
xxxxxxxx Don't be afraid of conflict. Please don't instantly solve every problem that comes up with a wave of the hand; conflict is necessary for the plot to progress.

I am fully open to either 1v1 or group roleplays :)

FWould you like to share any additional information?
xxxxxxxx I prefer to RP over the forums, discord, or google docs. Whatever app we use, I need to be able to re-read what I've written easily. I do not feel comfortable using skype or giving out my number to rp. I do not have kik.

FWhat are you willing to roleplay?
  • Pretty much any media with dragons in it that I've read/watched/played
  • I love sci-fi, my own lore is very scifi
  • Always a fan of horror as well, though it can be harder to do right
  • I'm fine playing in FR's lore, my lore, your lore, an original story, or a fandom. Really anything.
  • I enjoy rp'ing in these fandoms (including but not limited to:)
    • The Alien universe (Alien/Aliens canon, AvP canon, or prequels canon.)
    • The Halo universe (I know the most about Halo 3, but I'm vaguely familiar with the new metal guys halo 4 introduced)
    • Hunger games (either in their canon or just using the concept)
    • The SCP foundation. I've been a fan of it for years, I'd love to explore it more.
    • Jurassic Park/World universe (I've seen all the movies as of 2018)
    • Nightvale
    • Star Wars
  • I'm not a huge fan of romance, but I do like intrigue. Court intrigue and espionage is a fun universe to play in.
  • I'm a college kid, so over 18. I'm willing to do more dark themes if we RP offsite, but I'm not looking to rp any smut.

FWhat characters will you be using?
xxxxxxxx I can either use my FR dragons, some of my OC's, or create a new character entirely depending on the situation.
send_message.png
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Character Information
I can play both fandom characters and OC's - it just depends on what you want to play.

Nothing specific but I like stories that contain/develop into romance.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I'm pretty good at writing so I tend to do roughly 3+ paragraphs per post but this does depend on the RP; I'll write more if I'm really into it.

Average reply speed?
Varies but I try to reply at least once a day.

I prefer 1x1 and like people who can respond to my length of post.

Please, please drop me a PM if you wanna RP :D
Character Information
I can play both fandom characters and OC's - it just depends on what you want to play.

Nothing specific but I like stories that contain/develop into romance.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I'm pretty good at writing so I tend to do roughly 3+ paragraphs per post but this does depend on the RP; I'll write more if I'm really into it.

Average reply speed?
Varies but I try to reply at least once a day.

I prefer 1x1 and like people who can respond to my length of post.

Please, please drop me a PM if you wanna RP :D
163mug.png
Character Information

The characters I use for non-fandom rp are OCs and will only be used for specific types of RPs.

No.

Player Information

Average reply lenght

Around 3-4 sentences per reply.

Average reply speed

If I am typing a long paragraph, it takes me around a couple minutes to type something up, especially depending on whether I'm on my phone or on my laptop.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups

Please be at least semi-literate, don't god-mod/control my characters, and please ask before doing something that would drastically harm/change my character's life/ body. Also, I'm not really into romance rps, I'm not very good with them. Otherwise, I'm pretty good with whatever you wanna do.

I will rp the fandoms below;
  1. Minecraft Diaries/Mystreet
  2. Overwatch
  3. Warriors: Cats
  4. Hetalia
  5. Probably a lot of other things I can't remember for some reason
Character Information

The characters I use for non-fandom rp are OCs and will only be used for specific types of RPs.

No.

Player Information

Average reply lenght

Around 3-4 sentences per reply.

Average reply speed

If I am typing a long paragraph, it takes me around a couple minutes to type something up, especially depending on whether I'm on my phone or on my laptop.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups

Please be at least semi-literate, don't god-mod/control my characters, and please ask before doing something that would drastically harm/change my character's life/ body. Also, I'm not really into romance rps, I'm not very good with them. Otherwise, I'm pretty good with whatever you wanna do.

I will rp the fandoms below;
  1. Minecraft Diaries/Mystreet
  2. Overwatch
  3. Warriors: Cats
  4. Hetalia
  5. Probably a lot of other things I can't remember for some reason
Character Information
--->Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I almost solely do original characters! You can see a few of them on my toyhouse, but I’m willing to make new characters to fit just about any situation! I pretty much only rp humanoids; however, you can rp whatever you want! If you feel like rping a canon, whether I’m familiar with them or not, that’s cool too!

For reference, the two canons I can RP are The Iron Bull from DA:I and Will Graham from Hannibal. Neither are really FR appropriate, hilariously enough.

---->Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really! I love drama and romance and horror and just about everything!

Player Information

---->Average reply length?
3-4 paragraphs. I can go smaller or larger depending on what my partner is doing, so don’t worry about how much you type! I’d prefer someone who can write at least a paragraph, though.

--->Average reply speed?
Anywhere from an hour to a few days.

--->Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I have anxiety and depression and boy sometimes my brain just does not work. This can go on for up to a month. If I think it’s an extreme spiral, I might bow out of our RP out of SHAME. What I’d really like is someone who’s willing to stick with me through that and doesn’t mind picking up RP after a good while. If you’re going to resent someone for not replying fast, I am not the partner for you.

I have discord! However, I prefer to start RPs elsewhere; google docs, PMs, the forums, toyhouse, whatever! Discord just feels like a lot of pressure to post NOW to me, so I prefer we know each other a bit before we get to discord!

I won’t RP with you on discord if you’re under eighteen! Sorry!

Man, this has been a lot of rules so far, huh? My biggest requirement is that you’re the type to help plot! I love coming up with stuff together, and I actually don’t mind having my ideas shot down if you’ve got a better one!

I lied, my biggest requirement is that you be LGBT+ friendly. Most of my characters are either pan or gay, so even if we don’t RP romance I’d like you to be comfortable with that!

--->Would you like to share any additional information?
I’m familiar with the following fandoms: Harry Potter, Dragon Age, The Witcher 3 era Witcher Universe, Hannibal and probably a few others, but not many! However, if you have a fandom you really really wanna RP, I don’t mind learning! Or if you have a fandom/canon character you wanna insert into an original setting, that’s cool too! Original settings are a lot of fun, and I don’t mind coming up with one.

I also don’t mind reusing old settings of yours, if you’ve got a character that’s super cemented in their current life!
Character Information
--->Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I almost solely do original characters! You can see a few of them on my toyhouse, but I’m willing to make new characters to fit just about any situation! I pretty much only rp humanoids; however, you can rp whatever you want! If you feel like rping a canon, whether I’m familiar with them or not, that’s cool too!

For reference, the two canons I can RP are The Iron Bull from DA:I and Will Graham from Hannibal. Neither are really FR appropriate, hilariously enough.

---->Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really! I love drama and romance and horror and just about everything!

Player Information

---->Average reply length?
3-4 paragraphs. I can go smaller or larger depending on what my partner is doing, so don’t worry about how much you type! I’d prefer someone who can write at least a paragraph, though.

--->Average reply speed?
Anywhere from an hour to a few days.

--->Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I have anxiety and depression and boy sometimes my brain just does not work. This can go on for up to a month. If I think it’s an extreme spiral, I might bow out of our RP out of SHAME. What I’d really like is someone who’s willing to stick with me through that and doesn’t mind picking up RP after a good while. If you’re going to resent someone for not replying fast, I am not the partner for you.

I have discord! However, I prefer to start RPs elsewhere; google docs, PMs, the forums, toyhouse, whatever! Discord just feels like a lot of pressure to post NOW to me, so I prefer we know each other a bit before we get to discord!

I won’t RP with you on discord if you’re under eighteen! Sorry!

Man, this has been a lot of rules so far, huh? My biggest requirement is that you’re the type to help plot! I love coming up with stuff together, and I actually don’t mind having my ideas shot down if you’ve got a better one!

I lied, my biggest requirement is that you be LGBT+ friendly. Most of my characters are either pan or gay, so even if we don’t RP romance I’d like you to be comfortable with that!

--->Would you like to share any additional information?
I’m familiar with the following fandoms: Harry Potter, Dragon Age, The Witcher 3 era Witcher Universe, Hannibal and probably a few others, but not many! However, if you have a fandom you really really wanna RP, I don’t mind learning! Or if you have a fandom/canon character you wanna insert into an original setting, that’s cool too! Original settings are a lot of fun, and I don’t mind coming up with one.

I also don’t mind reusing old settings of yours, if you’ve got a character that’s super cemented in their current life!
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 133 134