Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Xhaztol Not sure what to do here. I submitted a design for the festival but I didn't know how to get the lineart transparency right. I have fixed the problem but I'm afraid it's too and my other submission will be tossed out because I didn't know how to fix it. :( I'd be really sad if the only reason I didn't have a chance is because I didn't know how to make the transparency work. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dz8hgT7.png[/img]
@Xhaztol Not sure what to do here. I submitted a design for the festival but I didn't know how to get the lineart transparency right. I have fixed the problem but I'm afraid it's too and my other submission will be tossed out because I didn't know how to fix it. :( I'd be really sad if the only reason I didn't have a chance is because I didn't know how to make the transparency work.
Dz8hgT7.png
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Lishadra, @Yashuya, @daineger, @Hardycat, @Ellanoi
Thank you all so much! *-*/

@TheDarkestDream
Don't worry! And sorry I'm replying so late...
Thanks for explaining it to me. Good luck in the contest anyway!
@Lishadra, @Yashuya, @daineger, @Hardycat, @Ellanoi
Thank you all so much! *-*/

@TheDarkestDream
Don't worry! And sorry I'm replying so late...
Thanks for explaining it to me. Good luck in the contest anyway!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
I'm seeing tons of gorgeous entries this time! I already feel sorry for some that surely won't make the cut because of the sheer numbers, and encourage them to retry next year!!! Or just print off-festival. Lots of totally lovely and creative, theme-fitting works. ♥
I'm seeing tons of gorgeous entries this time! I already feel sorry for some that surely won't make the cut because of the sheer numbers, and encourage them to retry next year!!! Or just print off-festival. Lots of totally lovely and creative, theme-fitting works. ♥
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@crateshya
Love the coatl one to bits!
@crateshya
Love the coatl one to bits!
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Lionsong Cactus? Ouch!
Haha, jokes aside - I don't know if I'll print it one day or not. However, absolutely! I'd be more than happy to ping ya if I do!
And thank you so much for the interest either way; I'm honored.
@Lionsong Cactus? Ouch!
Haha, jokes aside - I don't know if I'll print it one day or not. However, absolutely! I'd be more than happy to ping ya if I do!
And thank you so much for the interest either way; I'm honored.
ah! thaky you @Ellanoi!! I like to think they keep getting lost because they forget where they were going after being re-woundup lol

and no worries @minnylynx ;3c I designed it specifically to work with wasp! its actually why i included those bands on her knees and wrist
ah! thaky you @Ellanoi!! I like to think they keep getting lost because they forget where they were going after being re-woundup lol

and no worries @minnylynx ;3c I designed it specifically to work with wasp! its actually why i included those bands on her knees and wrist
tumblr_p62ufni3Vz1wletnko4_r1_250.png
All flight server!
Whoa, wait up a second! The Thundercrack Carnivale is going to be starting at 2018-07-22 06:00:00 (5 hours 21 minutes from now)

You may want to save your gathering turns for that! After 06:00:00, make sure you gather in Lightning locations to pick up the festival currency, which you can trade in to me at the Festive Favors stall!

Hihi thanks for the warning :)
Whoa, wait up a second! The Thundercrack Carnivale is going to be starting at 2018-07-22 06:00:00 (5 hours 21 minutes from now)

You may want to save your gathering turns for that! After 06:00:00, make sure you gather in Lightning locations to pick up the festival currency, which you can trade in to me at the Festive Favors stall!

Hihi thanks for the warning :)
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Ohhh, right. I've forgotten to save my Gathering Turns for the first (and sometimes even beyond) day(s) of a Festival more often than I'd like to admit.

I don't know how many entries there are on average for a festival, but there were definitely a lot for this one.
I'm so excited to see what entries made it through!
Ohhh, right. I've forgotten to save my Gathering Turns for the first (and sometimes even beyond) day(s) of a Festival more often than I'd like to admit.

I don't know how many entries there are on average for a festival, but there were definitely a lot for this one.
I'm so excited to see what entries made it through!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42598554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425986/42598554_350.png[/img] [/url] @Talatari Congrats for the win!! This skincent was my absolute favorite in the competition and it hits my lair aesthetic so well love it!! *__*[/center]

42598554_350.png

@Talatari Congrats for the win!!
This skincent was my absolute favorite in the competition and it hits my lair aesthetic so well love it!! *__*
@Uniformshark
*v*
Thank you very much for your kind words and attention. This is so happy and inspiring! Thank you! All yours lair - AWESOME
@Uniformshark
*v*
Thank you very much for your kind words and attention. This is so happy and inspiring! Thank you! All yours lair - AWESOME
DRnTnhy.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22