Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 277 278
@SilverQuark I do work a full time job, but I can avidly smelt a pile in no time flat given the motivation to do it :3 If you want to add me to the general pinglist when you need a new brewer, please add me!
@SilverQuark I do work a full time job, but I can avidly smelt a pile in no time flat given the motivation to do it :3 If you want to add me to the general pinglist when you need a new brewer, please add me!
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@ChancellorOButts @Calixia
Added both of you, thanks for the interest! I'll ping the entire pinglist on Friday to distribute another stack.
@ChancellorOButts @Calixia
Added both of you, thanks for the interest! I'll ping the entire pinglist on Friday to distribute another stack.
@SpaceyAbsol @marblerequiem @elevatedtoast @AnimeLover9631 @Tomsh @CheshireCats @dorkky @Tafficat @Ryuuna Hello! All of you should have a stack in melting, according to my record. If you've already sent it back and I forgot to remove you from my list of "currently melting", please let me know when you sent it back and I'll edit accordingly. If you do indeed still have a stack in melting, please let me know your progress. Thanks! @alyblaith @arlyn @Calixia @ChancellorOButts @Chronological @Csoamel @dandyfrau @DarkenedAuras @Duskrise @DuskyChangeling @Griffinite @IrisLucy @Kikaharu @Leafstar17 @Necromonger @mido @PhoenixFire36 @PyraDragon13 @Sapphyriah @ShyAthena @StormRaptor @TheWarwolf @Tropickle @Zillua Pinging all of you for a service announcement! First of all, I edited in this clause (if any of you have melted for me since the beginning, it's possible you haven't seen the addition): [quote=SilverQuark]Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. [b]If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please don't apply. Orders that take longer than two weeks will be cancelled.[/b][/quote] None of you have ever taken longer than about a week to send back your stacks, so I'm only notifying you for transparency :) Secondly, [b]I won't be sending stacks this week[/b]; I said I would, I know, but I realised that a huge lot of my spare stock (talking entire stacks of greens) has been sitting there unused, and I need to sell some of it and earn back the money before I can place more transmuting orders. The next round of pings has as such been postponed to Friday 27th for now. However, since I literally have entire stacks to sell, I don't know if I'll manage to sell them all in a week or I'll need more time to do so. So please let me know if: [LIST][*] You want to be pinged regardless of whether I order on the 27th or later down the road, just to know WHEN I'll order again, or [*] You want to be pinged ONLY if I'm ready to order again[/LIST] Thanks for the patience! [b]The pinglist remains open to new transmuters[/b], so if you've never come here and you wish to be added, let me know!
@SpaceyAbsol @marblerequiem @elevatedtoast @AnimeLover9631 @Tomsh @CheshireCats @dorkky @Tafficat @Ryuuna
Hello! All of you should have a stack in melting, according to my record. If you've already sent it back and I forgot to remove you from my list of "currently melting", please let me know when you sent it back and I'll edit accordingly. If you do indeed still have a stack in melting, please let me know your progress. Thanks!

@alyblaith @arlyn @Calixia @ChancellorOButts @Chronological @Csoamel @dandyfrau @DarkenedAuras @Duskrise @DuskyChangeling @Griffinite @IrisLucy @Kikaharu @Leafstar17 @Necromonger @mido @PhoenixFire36 @PyraDragon13 @Sapphyriah @ShyAthena @StormRaptor @TheWarwolf @Tropickle @Zillua
Pinging all of you for a service announcement! First of all, I edited in this clause (if any of you have melted for me since the beginning, it's possible you haven't seen the addition):
SilverQuark wrote:
Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please don't apply. Orders that take longer than two weeks will be cancelled.
None of you have ever taken longer than about a week to send back your stacks, so I'm only notifying you for transparency :)

Secondly, I won't be sending stacks this week; I said I would, I know, but I realised that a huge lot of my spare stock (talking entire stacks of greens) has been sitting there unused, and I need to sell some of it and earn back the money before I can place more transmuting orders.

The next round of pings has as such been postponed to Friday 27th for now. However, since I literally have entire stacks to sell, I don't know if I'll manage to sell them all in a week or I'll need more time to do so. So please let me know if:
  • You want to be pinged regardless of whether I order on the 27th or later down the road, just to know WHEN I'll order again, or
  • You want to be pinged ONLY if I'm ready to order again

Thanks for the patience! The pinglist remains open to new transmuters, so if you've never come here and you wish to be added, let me know!
@SilverQuark
40/99 here! Melting as fast as I can.
@SilverQuark
40/99 here! Melting as fast as I can.
QFXpYkj.png
@SilverQuark - I have 5 left in the stack to melt, should be done sometime tomorrow!
Also, I'm fine with being pinged for updates of when/if you're ready to order again.
@SilverQuark - I have 5 left in the stack to melt, should be done sometime tomorrow!
Also, I'm fine with being pinged for updates of when/if you're ready to order again.
oie_f4vk_C1z4n_Yhs.png
- toast. they/them.
- coli grinding service
- cutthroat kitchen mercenaries
@SilverQuark
Hi, you can ping me whenever you're ready for new batches. However, as I'm away on holiday and won't be online too frequently until early August, I think it'd be better if I can take stacks later on to avoid possible delay. I hope that's ok with you.
@SilverQuark
Hi, you can ping me whenever you're ready for new batches. However, as I'm away on holiday and won't be online too frequently until early August, I think it'd be better if I can take stacks later on to avoid possible delay. I hope that's ok with you.
@Tafficat
Alright, thanks for the update!

@elevatedtoast
Noted, will do and feel free to send whenever ready :)

@mido
Sure, that sounds fine to me, no worries and enjoy your holiday!
@Tafficat
Alright, thanks for the update!

@elevatedtoast
Noted, will do and feel free to send whenever ready :)

@mido
Sure, that sounds fine to me, no worries and enjoy your holiday!
@SilverQuark I finished my stack yesterday and sent the ooze to you.
Also I’m ok with being pinged when you’re ready to order again :3
@SilverQuark I finished my stack yesterday and sent the ooze to you.
Also I’m ok with being pinged when you’re ready to order again :3
lN2Q13f.png
@CheshireCats
Whoops, yes, you must be one of the people I forgot to update in my list. Thanks for the correction!
@CheshireCats
Whoops, yes, you must be one of the people I forgot to update in my list. Thanks for the correction!
@SilverQuark Ping me either way! :3
@SilverQuark Ping me either way! :3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 277 278