Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 ... 8638 8639
@Stri Sent 5 meat stacks!

1. Stained gene
2. Help scry or dress 2 dragons? Keep lore in mind, and PM me results?
3. 2 Mute Swans
4. A MP familiar I don't have yet (Bearded Yeti, Dwarf Hainu Macaw, Petalwing Peryton, Spinel Vulstal, as a few examples)
5. 3+ Black Swans
@Stri Sent 5 meat stacks!

1. Stained gene
2. Help scry or dress 2 dragons? Keep lore in mind, and PM me results?
3. 2 Mute Swans
4. A MP familiar I don't have yet (Bearded Yeti, Dwarf Hainu Macaw, Petalwing Peryton, Spinel Vulstal, as a few examples)
5. 3+ Black Swans
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon

Sent you outfits for Percival and Simon! :>

1. One (or more) stack of any type of food
2. Fodder fams/apparel/dergs
3. +25k treasure/+25 gems
4. Anything from my wishlist
5. Buy a derg from me! (pls)
@LeviathanDemon

Sent you outfits for Percival and Simon! :>

1. One (or more) stack of any type of food
2. Fodder fams/apparel/dergs
3. +25k treasure/+25 gems
4. Anything from my wishlist
5. Buy a derg from me! (pls)
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
@StrawberryJamin sending wishlist items
1. 10+ gems
2. Any Skins or accents (not the fertility queen, scroll of pells, or amber trapped fae)
3. Any sylvan, silk, or plumed apparel
4. Any piece of coliseum exclusive apparel
5. Holiday gear from before 2017
@StrawberryJamin sending wishlist items
1. 10+ gems
2. Any Skins or accents (not the fertility queen, scroll of pells, or amber trapped fae)
3. Any sylvan, silk, or plumed apparel
4. Any piece of coliseum exclusive apparel
5. Holiday gear from before 2017
7zcCDc4.png
@lolohe12 sending coli apparel! some of my wishes: Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth: [item=Red goo][item=blue ooze][item=Purple sludge][item=Silver muck][item=Black slime][item=yellow goo][item=white slime] if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt. Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please. (im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday) Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42158410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421585/42158410_350.png[/img] if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap. if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT. [/url] Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! ) Hard wish: 2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D ) Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
@lolohe12 sending coli apparel!

some of my wishes:

Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth:
Red Goo Blue Ooze Purple Sludge Silver Muck Black Slime Yellow Goo White Slime
if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt.

Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please.
(im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday)

Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist:

42158410_350.png
if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap.
if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT.

Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! )

Hard wish:
2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o
Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D )

Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@EndlessWinter sending material! 1. 15kt/15g 2. 2-4 pieces of apparel 3. 3 familiars i don't have 4. 5 items from my wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43128217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431283/43128217_350.png[/img] [/url] 5. breed change: fae/50kt
@EndlessWinter sending material!

1. 15kt/15g
2. 2-4 pieces of apparel
3. 3 familiars i don't have
4. 5 items from my wishlist:

43128217_350.png

5. breed change: fae/50kt
team_sun_2017_stamp___badge_by_artyfight-dcctvwo.pngteam_coffee_2018_by_artyfight-dcfz6np.png
@MooneSkye - sent you some gems!

My List:
1) 15kt
2) a low level chest or two?
3) some food for my dergs (prefered, I need this the most)
4) a higher level chest
5) take a look and see if one of the dragons i have for sale takes your fancy?
@MooneSkye - sent you some gems!

My List:
1) 15kt
2) a low level chest or two?
3) some food for my dergs (prefered, I need this the most)
4) a higher level chest
5) take a look and see if one of the dragons i have for sale takes your fancy?
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Philosodrake sending tons of food! some of my wishes: Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth: [item=Red goo][item=blue ooze][item=Purple sludge][item=Silver muck][item=Black slime][item=yellow goo][item=white slime] if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt. Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please. (im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday) Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42158410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421585/42158410_350.png[/img] if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap. if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT. [/url] Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! ) Hard wish: 2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D ) Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
@Philosodrake sending tons of food!

some of my wishes:

Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth:
Red Goo Blue Ooze Purple Sludge Silver Muck Black Slime Yellow Goo White Slime
if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt.

Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please.
(im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday)

Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist:

42158410_350.png
if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap.
if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT.

Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! )

Hard wish:
2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o
Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D )

Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes

Sending purple sludge and yellow goo

- 10k or 10g
- 4-5 appreal / or familiars
- 20k or 20g
- familiars and /or appreal equal to 20k / or some rusted chests equal to 20k
- gene scrolls , wildclaw change scroll , gems amd or money , unhatched eggs ( obviously only one of these)
@StormJunes

Sending purple sludge and yellow goo

- 10k or 10g
- 4-5 appreal / or familiars
- 20k or 20g
- familiars and /or appreal equal to 20k / or some rusted chests equal to 20k
- gene scrolls , wildclaw change scroll , gems amd or money , unhatched eggs ( obviously only one of these)

WtpYvnD.jpg
@panzerkampf
sending 15kt + a lil surprise <3

1.) a dark colored wildclaw
2.) a brightly colored pearlcatcher
3.) 35kt
4.) 45g
5.) a ghost gene scroll
@panzerkampf
sending 15kt + a lil surprise <3

1.) a dark colored wildclaw
2.) a brightly colored pearlcatcher
3.) 35kt
4.) 45g
5.) a ghost gene scroll
@Dlssy sending a brightly colored pearlcatcher (at least I think she is)
@Dlssy sending a brightly colored pearlcatcher (at least I think she is)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
1 2 ... 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 ... 8638 8639