Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 ... 8637 8638
@EndlessWinter

Sending dragons

1. Commision me once (Miint's Art Shop)
2. 25 gems
3. At least 10k treasure (More would be nice...)
4. Something off my wishlist (in Miint's Art Shop)
5. Iron chest
@EndlessWinter

Sending dragons

1. Commision me once (Miint's Art Shop)
2. 25 gems
3. At least 10k treasure (More would be nice...)
4. Something off my wishlist (in Miint's Art Shop)
5. Iron chest
066uW67.pngCkwVlwl.png066uW67.pngCkwVlwl.png066uW67.png
@Miint sending art request! some of my wishes: Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth: [item=Red goo][item=blue ooze][item=Purple sludge][item=Silver muck][item=Black slime][item=yellow goo][item=white slime] if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt. Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please. (im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday) Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42158410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421585/42158410_350.png[/img] if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap. if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT. [/url] Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! ) Hard wish: 2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D ) Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
@Miint sending art request!

some of my wishes:

Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth:
Red Goo Blue Ooze Purple Sludge Silver Muck Black Slime Yellow Goo White Slime
if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt.

Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please.
(im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday)

Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist:

42158410_350.png
if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap.
if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT.

Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! )

Hard wish:
2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o
Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D )

Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes sending wishlist stuff and an iron chest!!

1) 1 nature runestone (brewing a tomb)
2) Barbarian's Claws
3) Burnished Gold Belt AND Brightscale Wing Guard
4) 35kt (saving for lair expansion, need around 300kt more)
5) vial of scattersight, needing primal on my alchemist
@StormJunes sending wishlist stuff and an iron chest!!

1) 1 nature runestone (brewing a tomb)
2) Barbarian's Claws
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

Sending you a nature runestone! :>

1. One (or more) stack of any type of food
2. Fodder fams/apparel/dergs
3. +25k treasure/+25 gems
4. Anything from my wishlist
5. Buy a derg from me! (pls)
@Redtiger7736

Sending you a nature runestone! :>

1. One (or more) stack of any type of food
2. Fodder fams/apparel/dergs
3. +25k treasure/+25 gems
4. Anything from my wishlist
5. Buy a derg from me! (pls)
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
@StrawberryJamin

Sending some food!

1. Junk apparel/familiars
2. Fodder dergs
3. Black breeches
4. 20kt/20g
5. Pipeflute
@StrawberryJamin

Sending some food!

1. Junk apparel/familiars
2. Fodder dergs
3. Black breeches
4. 20kt/20g
5. Pipeflute
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
@Duskrai sending fams! some of my wishes: Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth: [item=Red goo][item=blue ooze][item=Purple sludge][item=Silver muck][item=Black slime][item=yellow goo][item=white slime] if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt. Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please. (im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday) Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42158410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421585/42158410_350.png[/img] if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap. if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT. [/url] Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! ) Hard wish: 2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D ) Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
@Duskrai sending fams!

some of my wishes:

Medium: mix of baldwin materials atleast 25k worth:
Red Goo Blue Ooze Purple Sludge Silver Muck Black Slime Yellow Goo White Slime
if it doesnt reach 25k please add treasure/gems/other baldwin to make up to 25kt.

Easy: Iron chest(s) worth 15kt.add balwin or treasure/gems if its below 15kt please.
(im saving for a stack of Iron/Gilded chests to mass hatch for my bday)

Easy: Any plum cover but NOT the Date one /Anything from my wishlist:

42158410_350.png
if it doesnt reach up to 15kt please add other apparel/baldwin/treasure/gems to fill the gap.
if you cant fulfill an easy wish, but want to, 15k worth of apparel is fine too, i need white and black sludge A LOT.

Medium: a suprise!/gilded chest (just no food,trash or battle items , and make sure its atleast 25k .. no familiars i have please,theres no suprise in that,right? :) dragons ONLY allowed after November! )

Hard wish:
2(+) purple sludge and 2 yellow goo :o :o :o
Vial of Scattersight ,Unhatched egg or any gene (i used 72 on my starter and i didnt come past unusual which she has now for the first time >.< and im savind eggs for a mass hatch for my bday :D )

Please make sure that it matches the amount of the gift youre giving :)
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes

Sending over a wishlist item! :)

(i hope these aren't too hard >< )
1. 15kt/g
2. Any familiar I don't have!
3. An item from my wishlist (scroll down to find it)
4. A Gilded Chest
5. 20kt/g
@StormJunes

Sending over a wishlist item! :)

(i hope these aren't too hard >< )
1. 15kt/g
2. Any familiar I don't have!
3. An item from my wishlist (scroll down to find it)
4. A Gilded Chest
5. 20kt/g
@Taekiu Sent quivers and some familiars!

1. Stained gene
2. Help scry or dress 2 dragons? Keep lore in mind, and PM me results? For outfits, include a link please!
3. 2 Mute Swans
4. A MP familiar I don't have yet (Bearded Yeti, Dwarf Hainu Macaw, Petalwing Peryton, Spinel Vulstal, as a few examples)
5. 3+ Black Swans
@Taekiu Sent quivers and some familiars!

1. Stained gene
2. Help scry or dress 2 dragons? Keep lore in mind, and PM me results? For outfits, include a link please!
3. 2 Mute Swans
4. A MP familiar I don't have yet (Bearded Yeti, Dwarf Hainu Macaw, Petalwing Peryton, Spinel Vulstal, as a few examples)
5. 3+ Black Swans
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon sending mp fam!

@Stri they were talking about treasure mp, not gem. Those vary from easy to hard.

1) 15kt
2) Barbarian's Claws
@LeviathanDemon sending mp fam!

@Stri they were talking about treasure mp, not gem. Those vary from easy to hard.

1) 15kt
2) Barbarian's Claws
Wishlist (for now)
@RedTiger7736 sending 15kt owo
@RedTiger7736 sending 15kt owo
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever