Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~FREE FOR ALL RAFFLE(CLOSED)~*~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@Aurora23

I'd like to buy 10 tickets. Sending the money now!
@Aurora23

I'd like to buy 10 tickets. Sending the money now!
Quote:
We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.
@Mage
Thanks for joining~ :D I added your tickets ^^
@Mage
Thanks for joining~ :D I added your tickets ^^
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23

I would like to buy 3 tickets, please (makes 4 with the free one)^^
@Lavinia Joining in, sis?

Edit: whoops, sorry, forgot to ping you ^^"
@Aurora23

I would like to buy 3 tickets, please (makes 4 with the free one)^^
@Lavinia Joining in, sis?

Edit: whoops, sorry, forgot to ping you ^^"
FRclanbanner_zps949255a9.jpg
@Aurora23

I would like 1 ticket + my free one, so 2 tickets :)
(Charya pinged me so she should get an extra one )

@Foxofwonders Are you interested in joining?
@Aurora23

I would like 1 ticket + my free one, so 2 tickets :)
(Charya pinged me so she should get an extra one )

@Foxofwonders Are you interested in joining?
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
@Charya
Okay~! :D That actually makes 5 tickets, as Lavinia joined~ ;D Added ^^

@Lavinia
Yep~ ^^ I added your 2 tickets, and if Foxofwonders joins in I'll give ya another~! :D

The raffle ends today, so you guys go in just in time XDD (I'm choosing the winners tomorrow ^^)
@Charya
Okay~! :D That actually makes 5 tickets, as Lavinia joined~ ;D Added ^^

@Lavinia
Yep~ ^^ I added your 2 tickets, and if Foxofwonders joins in I'll give ya another~! :D

The raffle ends today, so you guys go in just in time XDD (I'm choosing the winners tomorrow ^^)

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23 I'd like to send some prize items in exchange for tickets c:
@Aurora23 I'd like to send some prize items in exchange for tickets c:
@AbbieGoth
Yay! Added :)
@AbbieGoth
Yay! Added :)

@AbbieGoth @aisumoka @Altair @Alvaar @BeingOfNature @brain4puzzles @Brightwinged @Cobalt @coolz123 @Cutiepaws @Charya @corvusTenebra @durrus @EternaNyx @Eitr @Eilaer @Eclipsa @Ferrates @Fenneevee @Hanne @Ithaca @klinneah @Kittson @Kittenklaws13 @Lunadriel @LeonieHunter @Lavinia @Meowzow @MadJackal55 @Mage @Neige @Opaline @princehibiya @Ravinsong @rahstis @rayn @Eitr @Renoki @Sylvette @Takoto @tanz @TheAnneh @tanz @tiana @UmbvixNymph @Wingtips @Zyxyz @Zania

Alright everyone, guess what? :D Its time to pick the winners~!! :DD
But before that, I must explain how you can pick your prizes if you win~ ;D

There will be a total of 25 winners! I will chose sets of 5 to make my life easier :P Once you're chosen, you have 24 hours to chose your prizes before I pick the next set of winners!
You will still get something, but you won't be getting first pick anymore. Like, say you are fourth, instead of being the fourth person to chose their prize you will be the first in the next set of winners. Make sense?

Once you win, you have the choice to either pick out one dragon and two other items, or your choice of three items :) (First pick from a pair counts as 1 dragon)

But please write out your prizes like so:
1. First pick here
2. Second pick
3. Ect.
4. Ect.
5. Ect.

That way if someone in front of you picked out something you wanted I will give you what's next on your list.
If you want a dragon, but like some others and think someone might pick out your first dragon, you can put any amount of dragons down on the list, because I will still only give you one dragon and two other items :)

I hope that makes sense >.<
Also, when picking out a dragon prize, list their number, like say D3. is the male SD, and P4, is the pair, Shadow and Rosie :)

Alright, I do believe that is all I have to explain, but if something is confusing I can clarify it for you~ ^^
Now then, onto the winners!!!! :DD They will be chosen via Random.org ~

And 1st. place goes to..... @AbbieGoth With ticket number 418!

And 2nd. place goes to...... @Cobalt With ticket number 144!!

And 3rd. place goes to...... @tiana With ticket number 48!!!

And 4th. place goes to...... @Hanne With ticket number 188!!!!

And 5th. place goes to...... @Zyxyz With ticket number 31!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who won so far!!! :D Now go pick out your prizes!!! Go go go! cx
But don't worry if you didn't win yet, there are still 20 more winners to be chosen~! ^^
And remember you winners have 24 hours to pick your prizes before I chose the next set of winners~!!

Now I won't be putting this long message out everytime the next set of winners is chosen, so look back to here if you forget something or another :)

Also, I love having these raffles, so there will be another! XD If you would like to be added to the ping list for it just ask~! :D The next one will probably be sometime in may, probably closer to the end or something :)

Thank you everyone for entering! You awesome people make these raffle so fun C:
I know some of you won't be winners, and I'm sorry for that :c But there is always next time~! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
@AbbieGoth @aisumoka @Altair @Alvaar @BeingOfNature @brain4puzzles @Brightwinged @Cobalt @coolz123 @Cutiepaws @Charya @corvusTenebra @durrus @EternaNyx @Eitr @Eilaer @Eclipsa @Ferrates @Fenneevee @Hanne @Ithaca @klinneah @Kittson @Kittenklaws13 @Lunadriel @LeonieHunter @Lavinia @Meowzow @MadJackal55 @Mage @Neige @Opaline @princehibiya @Ravinsong @rahstis @rayn @Eitr @Renoki @Sylvette @Takoto @tanz @TheAnneh @tanz @tiana @UmbvixNymph @Wingtips @Zyxyz @Zania

Alright everyone, guess what? :D Its time to pick the winners~!! :DD
But before that, I must explain how you can pick your prizes if you win~ ;D

There will be a total of 25 winners! I will chose sets of 5 to make my life easier :P Once you're chosen, you have 24 hours to chose your prizes before I pick the next set of winners!
You will still get something, but you won't be getting first pick anymore. Like, say you are fourth, instead of being the fourth person to chose their prize you will be the first in the next set of winners. Make sense?

Once you win, you have the choice to either pick out one dragon and two other items, or your choice of three items :) (First pick from a pair counts as 1 dragon)

But please write out your prizes like so:
1. First pick here
2. Second pick
3. Ect.
4. Ect.
5. Ect.

That way if someone in front of you picked out something you wanted I will give you what's next on your list.
If you want a dragon, but like some others and think someone might pick out your first dragon, you can put any amount of dragons down on the list, because I will still only give you one dragon and two other items :)

I hope that makes sense >.<
Also, when picking out a dragon prize, list their number, like say D3. is the male SD, and P4, is the pair, Shadow and Rosie :)

Alright, I do believe that is all I have to explain, but if something is confusing I can clarify it for you~ ^^
Now then, onto the winners!!!! :DD They will be chosen via Random.org ~

And 1st. place goes to..... @AbbieGoth With ticket number 418!

And 2nd. place goes to...... @Cobalt With ticket number 144!!

And 3rd. place goes to...... @tiana With ticket number 48!!!

And 4th. place goes to...... @Hanne With ticket number 188!!!!

And 5th. place goes to...... @Zyxyz With ticket number 31!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who won so far!!! :D Now go pick out your prizes!!! Go go go! cx
But don't worry if you didn't win yet, there are still 20 more winners to be chosen~! ^^
And remember you winners have 24 hours to pick your prizes before I chose the next set of winners~!!

Now I won't be putting this long message out everytime the next set of winners is chosen, so look back to here if you forget something or another :)

Also, I love having these raffles, so there will be another! XD If you would like to be added to the ping list for it just ask~! :D The next one will probably be sometime in may, probably closer to the end or something :)

Thank you everyone for entering! You awesome people make these raffle so fun C:
I know some of you won't be winners, and I'm sorry for that :c But there is always next time~! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ah, congrats to the winners!
Ah, congrats to the winners!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners!
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19