Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 148 149
I'd love Guardian Male #1! I'd name him Octavius :)
I'd love Guardian Male #1! I'd name him Octavius :)
@ThatPerson She's been sent to you!

@AuroraFier Sorry, she's already been claimed!

@fireflight665 The female is all yours! I typically don't give two dragons to the same person unless no one else is interested in the second dragon, and in this case, someone else was interested in the male. Sorry about that! I hope one dragon is ok (:

@Arnine He's been sent to you!
@ThatPerson She's been sent to you!

@AuroraFier Sorry, she's already been claimed!

@fireflight665 The female is all yours! I typically don't give two dragons to the same person unless no one else is interested in the second dragon, and in this case, someone else was interested in the male. Sorry about that! I hope one dragon is ok (:

@Arnine He's been sent to you!
wjPnp7u.png
@xayxayx It's okay. Thank you. :)
@xayxayx It's okay. Thank you. :)
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree
@CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @bakugannvgims @WildInferno @melbelletrend @lissantly

Two new blue boys available!
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree
@CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @bakugannvgims @WildInferno @melbelletrend @lissantly

Two new blue boys available!
wjPnp7u.png
@bakugannvgims Just give me a name for him and he's yours!
@bakugannvgims Just give me a name for him and he's yours!
wjPnp7u.png
@bakugannvgims Ok, sending now (:
@bakugannvgims Ok, sending now (:
wjPnp7u.png

Four new gorgeous green babes are up on the front page. I think these guys/gals are all super beautiful, so I would rather they wouldn't be exalted, but obviously you are free to choose to do so. Remember to provide a name for a baby and if you know you're going to exalt, please consider a small donation so I can keep this thread going (: Thanks guys!

Four new gorgeous green babes are up on the front page. I think these guys/gals are all super beautiful, so I would rather they wouldn't be exalted, but obviously you are free to choose to do so. Remember to provide a name for a baby and if you know you're going to exalt, please consider a small donation so I can keep this thread going (: Thanks guys!
wjPnp7u.png
Hey @Xayxayx could I adopt the Fae male #2 please? His name shall be Conifer
Hey @Xayxayx could I adopt the Fae male #2 please? His name shall be Conifer
@Xayxayx

Hello, any chance I could adopt the female Fae #1 with the name Frond please? And if it's possible, some lore for her would be awesome! I have a couple possible ideas, so if you can let me know if you can wrote lore for her, and I can try to help out a bit :) thanks in advance
@Xayxayx

Hello, any chance I could adopt the female Fae #1 with the name Frond please? And if it's possible, some lore for her would be awesome! I have a couple possible ideas, so if you can let me know if you can wrote lore for her, and I can try to help out a bit :) thanks in advance
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Xayxayx

The first fae femme is fabulous, monsieur, and I would love to adopt her.
@Xayxayx

The first fae femme is fabulous, monsieur, and I would love to adopt her.
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 148 149