Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
@Xayxayx

If you're willing to, please could I have the two Imperials with lore? I can offer 23 gems for them both if you'd like.
@Xayxayx

If you're willing to, please could I have the two Imperials with lore? I can offer 23 gems for them both if you'd like.
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
@ToastyThief Someone has already requested the second male Imp, but I can definitely send you the first one (and if they don't get back to me with a name, then you can have both). Send me a name for the first dude and I'll send him right over! I'm happy to write lore for him too (: Any donation is greatly appreciated, but not required (:
@ToastyThief Someone has already requested the second male Imp, but I can definitely send you the first one (and if they don't get back to me with a name, then you can have both). Send me a name for the first dude and I'll send him right over! I'm happy to write lore for him too (: Any donation is greatly appreciated, but not required (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

Tzarflex would be his name! Thank you so much. (I'll send 13G because I want to keep you up and running!)
@Xayxayx

Tzarflex would be his name! Thank you so much. (I'll send 13G because I want to keep you up and running!)
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
@ToastyThief Thanks so much! Tzarflex has been sent to you!
@ToastyThief Thanks so much! Tzarflex has been sent to you!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx Could I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@Xayxayx Could I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@WildInferno Sure thing!
@WildInferno Sure thing!
wjPnp7u.png
@Toastythief Would you still be interested in this guy? The other player who requested him never got back to me with a name, so he's yours if you want him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43095120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430952/43095120_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Toastythief Would you still be interested in this guy? The other player who requested him never got back to me with a name, so he's yours if you want him!

43095120_350.png
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

Totally! He'd be a twin to Tsarflex and I'm thinking that he gets a normal name like Ridley to be a foil to his brother, if you don't mind. (I can't send more gems because I'm saving up for things now, sorry, but thank you so much!)
@Xayxayx

Totally! He'd be a twin to Tsarflex and I'm thinking that he gets a normal name like Ridley to be a foil to his brother, if you don't mind. (I can't send more gems because I'm saving up for things now, sorry, but thank you so much!)
@toastythief Ok, I'm sending Ridley over now (: Lore will probably take a few extra days. Feel free to send me a message if you have any specific ideas you want included in it.
@toastythief Ok, I'm sending Ridley over now (: Lore will probably take a few extra days. Feel free to send me a message if you have any specific ideas you want included in it.
wjPnp7u.png
@lissantly Sure thing, you've been added (:
@lissantly Sure thing, you've been added (:
wjPnp7u.png