Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Login/Messages/Forum Threads
I was using the site as normal this morning and earlier this afternoon. I had to go back out for a little while and when I came back, I could not even get to the site as it said it didn't exist. I tried this with both Firefox and Chrome with the same result. After several attempts, I finally was able to log in. Now I am having problems with replying to my messages. After I type my reply and hit 'send', instead of telling me the response sends, I get a box that has the images of the front page on it and I can't x out of it. The only way to leave it is to go up to my browser search bar and come back to FR, however that instantly logs me out and I have to log back in. It has happened 4 times with messages so far and 2 times trying to log in. Instead of it logging me in, it doubles the image of the front page.

I don't know how to take screenshots or anything like that so this is the best I could do to describe it. It's very frustrating to have it happen so often when I'm trying to do things.

It just did it again when I tried to make this thread and 2 times more when I tried to log in again.
I was using the site as normal this morning and earlier this afternoon. I had to go back out for a little while and when I came back, I could not even get to the site as it said it didn't exist. I tried this with both Firefox and Chrome with the same result. After several attempts, I finally was able to log in. Now I am having problems with replying to my messages. After I type my reply and hit 'send', instead of telling me the response sends, I get a box that has the images of the front page on it and I can't x out of it. The only way to leave it is to go up to my browser search bar and come back to FR, however that instantly logs me out and I have to log back in. It has happened 4 times with messages so far and 2 times trying to log in. Instead of it logging me in, it doubles the image of the front page.

I don't know how to take screenshots or anything like that so this is the best I could do to describe it. It's very frustrating to have it happen so often when I'm trying to do things.

It just did it again when I tried to make this thread and 2 times more when I tried to log in again.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@SunWorshipper
Hi there!
Which browser are you using? This'd be a great help trying to help you out. Chrome seems to perform much better with FR than any other browser.
Have you also tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Let me know if this is of any help!
@SunWorshipper
Hi there!
Which browser are you using? This'd be a great help trying to help you out. Chrome seems to perform much better with FR than any other browser.
Have you also tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Let me know if this is of any help!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana

I've actually tried with both Firefox and Chrome, because I need both to use the site depending on what I want to do (can only play Coliseum in Firefox and only play Fairgrounds in Chrome).

I always clear my cookies and things before I even come onto the site and when I leave.
@Mayana

I've actually tried with both Firefox and Chrome, because I need both to use the site depending on what I want to do (can only play Coliseum in Firefox and only play Fairgrounds in Chrome).

I always clear my cookies and things before I even come onto the site and when I leave.
@SunWorshipper, can you please try this in Internet Explorer?
@SunWorshipper, can you please try this in Internet Explorer?
@Aequorin - yes, I can try and see if anything is different. It seems to be picky about whether or not it happens because I have gotten a few messages through.

Just a note though, when I originally had to switch over browsers, I tried Internet Explorer to play the Fairgrounds, but it made me download Chrome.
@Aequorin - yes, I can try and see if anything is different. It seems to be picky about whether or not it happens because I have gotten a few messages through.

Just a note though, when I originally had to switch over browsers, I tried Internet Explorer to play the Fairgrounds, but it made me download Chrome.
@Aequorin - posting using Internet Explorer. Logging in did not work the first time, nothing at all happened, no box with loading or anything like I usually get. Cookies and things were cleared before coming onto the site. Hitting Login a second time made nothing happen. I had to close the browser and bring it back up, come to FR and try again. It took several minutes to get in.
@Aequorin - posting using Internet Explorer. Logging in did not work the first time, nothing at all happened, no box with loading or anything like I usually get. Cookies and things were cleared before coming onto the site. Hitting Login a second time made nothing happen. I had to close the browser and bring it back up, come to FR and try again. It took several minutes to get in.
@SunWorshipper, thank you! I'll pass the information onto the developers to see if they can make sense of it.
@SunWorshipper, thank you! I'll pass the information onto the developers to see if they can make sense of it.
@Aequorin - thank you. I used to be just fine using Firefox when I joined in September, but after the Arcane festival, things stopped working right and I had to move over to Chrome because of the issues. Things haven't been right in coliseum with Chrome since the magical attack bug and Firefox has always disconnected repeatedly in Fairgrounds since October.

Nothing has changed on my end, no new computers, no new modems/routers/internet providers. Everything has been the same since I joined, and everything before joining has always worked as normal. Never had to use more than one browser for something before. I always have the habit to clear cookies and things all the time even before playing FR.

After posting in Internet Explorer, I have moved back over to Firefox. So far things seem normal.

@Mayana - thank you too for jumping on my post so quickly! :)
@Aequorin - thank you. I used to be just fine using Firefox when I joined in September, but after the Arcane festival, things stopped working right and I had to move over to Chrome because of the issues. Things haven't been right in coliseum with Chrome since the magical attack bug and Firefox has always disconnected repeatedly in Fairgrounds since October.

Nothing has changed on my end, no new computers, no new modems/routers/internet providers. Everything has been the same since I joined, and everything before joining has always worked as normal. Never had to use more than one browser for something before. I always have the habit to clear cookies and things all the time even before playing FR.

After posting in Internet Explorer, I have moved back over to Firefox. So far things seem normal.

@Mayana - thank you too for jumping on my post so quickly! :)