Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No More Matching!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kaboomafoo that sounds AWESOME
@Kaboomafoo that sounds AWESOME
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVdNwmsY.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@lepidolite games where you play as the deities sound awesome ! maybe they could base a game/s off the deity/sornieth lore?

a wind-themed game where you build and fly kites would also be pretty cool.
@lepidolite games where you play as the deities sound awesome ! maybe they could base a game/s off the deity/sornieth lore?

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
[quote name="zedetta" date="2018-07-13 19:09:47" ] a wind-themed game where you build and fly kites would also be pretty cool. [/quote] building off of this- flight games! games based on terrain or the "personality" of the flight members. wind- kite flying/racing water- diving for artifacts? light- a word game maybe fire- some blacksmithing game possibly with in-game item rewards arcane- observing stars (i.e. find __ constellations in __ time!) nature- growing a garden to attract familiars (woah taking me back to moshi monsters) lightning- actually shock switch is pretty fun imo plague- honestly not sure. maybe some dragon-fight game? shadow- some type of hide and seek or card game earth- finding precious metals and crystals in a mine (think 7 dwarves) ice- side scroller through a blizzard? feel free to expand on these, i give my complete support for no more puzzle/matching games!
zedetta wrote on 2018-07-13 19:09:47:
building off of this- flight games! games based on terrain or the "personality" of the flight members.
wind- kite flying/racing
water- diving for artifacts?
light- a word game maybe
fire- some blacksmithing game possibly with in-game item rewards
arcane- observing stars (i.e. find __ constellations in __ time!)
nature- growing a garden to attract familiars (woah taking me back to moshi monsters)
lightning- actually shock switch is pretty fun imo
plague- honestly not sure. maybe some dragon-fight game?
shadow- some type of hide and seek or card game
earth- finding precious metals and crystals in a mine (think 7 dwarves)
ice- side scroller through a blizzard?
feel free to expand on these, i give my complete support for no more puzzle/matching games!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny ooh i like these ! the arcane one reminds me of the armor game starlight

for the plague one - maybe something that works a bit like plague inc? (you play as a virus whose goal is to infect the world and then kill it lmao)
@starshiny ooh i like these ! the arcane one reminds me of the armor game starlight

for the plague one - maybe something that works a bit like plague inc? (you play as a virus whose goal is to infect the world and then kill it lmao)

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
@zedetta plague inc was actually my first thought but i wasn't sure if others knew about it!
i'm going to check out starlight now because you've intrigued me whoops
@zedetta plague inc was actually my first thought but i wasn't sure if others knew about it!
i'm going to check out starlight now because you've intrigued me whoops
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I'd be all for courier dragon flight games like... getting the package safely sorta thing. That'd be fun!
I'd be all for courier dragon flight games like... getting the package safely sorta thing. That'd be fun!
There was a game involving the courier dragons that was teased on one of the tumblr Q&A that would make a good sidescroller [quote=Tumbr Q&A about Courier dragons]Edgar, Pearl, and Spitefire are courier dragons who will travel between territories and delivery items and messages. (Including the ones that reach your inbox!) They’re worldly, flying archives of knowledge, and they freely share this knowledge with new players via tutorial modals. Each courier dragon has the eyes and powers of the territory in which they were born, but as a species they are not acknowledged as members of the 11 flights and they do not owe allegiance to any flight. As such, you will not see the courier species as an obtainable species in-game, though you’ll see them frequently referenced around the site. Courier dragons are neutral non-combatents and have free reign of the 11 territories. They provide an essential service between the flights. No flight sanctions the harm of a courier, though it’s not infrequent for clans to attempt to steal the cargo of a courier if they suspect it to be of importance to their enemies. Couriers regard the safe delivery of their cargo as a matter of the utmost importance and personal honor. In fact, we have a project for the fairegrounds in-the-works that revolves around these little guys and the valiant deliveries that we take for granted in our clan inboxes![/quote]
There was a game involving the courier dragons that was teased on one of the tumblr Q&A that would make a good sidescroller
Tumbr Q&A about Courier dragons wrote:
Edgar, Pearl, and Spitefire are courier dragons who will travel between territories and delivery items and messages. (Including the ones that reach your inbox!) They’re worldly, flying archives of knowledge, and they freely share this knowledge with new players via tutorial modals.

Each courier dragon has the eyes and powers of the territory in which they were born, but as a species they are not acknowledged as members of the 11 flights and they do not owe allegiance to any flight. As such, you will not see the courier species as an obtainable species in-game, though you’ll see them frequently referenced around the site.

Courier dragons are neutral non-combatents and have free reign of the 11 territories. They provide an essential service between the flights. No flight sanctions the harm of a courier, though it’s not infrequent for clans to attempt to steal the cargo of a courier if they suspect it to be of importance to their enemies. Couriers regard the safe delivery of their cargo as a matter of the utmost importance and personal honor. In fact, we have a project for the fairegrounds in-the-works that revolves around these little guys and the valiant deliveries that we take for granted in our clan inboxes!
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@AthenaPanthera

I wish we had a fairgrounds game about playing one of the couriers delivering mail
@AthenaPanthera

I wish we had a fairgrounds game about playing one of the couriers delivering mail
"We will be here when all else crumbles."
@zedatta i played starlight- it was pretty similar to my idea, but i think it would be cool to have a rotating sky with many constellations floating through so it's not in levels (plus not to copy another game lol)
@zedatta i played starlight- it was pretty similar to my idea, but i think it would be cool to have a rotating sky with many constellations floating through so it's not in levels (plus not to copy another game lol)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I support this 1000000000%
I support this 1000000000%
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6