Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 869 870
hello :)

i want to add preferences, but i wasn't sure if i should resubmit a form or generally how that process works

thanks!
hello :)

i want to add preferences, but i wasn't sure if i should resubmit a form or generally how that process works

thanks!
@candycanexolo

If there's only a few things you'd like to add, feel free to just list them so that we can manually edit them in for you. If you want to make some major changes, it's easier to for us to delete your old entry(ies) so that you can then fill out a new form. Whichever works better for you ^^
@candycanexolo

If there's only a few things you'd like to add, feel free to just list them so that we can manually edit them in for you. If you want to make some major changes, it's easier to for us to delete your old entry(ies) so that you can then fill out a new form. Whichever works better for you ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
since i only have 1 thing rn i think it'd be easier to delete and re-add. thanks!
since i only have 1 thing rn i think it'd be easier to delete and re-add. thanks!
@candycanexolo

I've deleted your entry :D
@candycanexolo

I've deleted your entry :D
jA0Unwf.gif
can you remove me from everything? thank you! :") need to save my gems sobs
can you remove me from everything? thank you! :") need to save my gems sobs
@khimera

Done! Good luck with saving c:
@khimera

Done! Good luck with saving c:
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello! Thank you for all your services you awesome GASP mods.

I have a small question. GASP Rules said "Do not ping twice from GASP for the same skin/accent, unless you're re-releasing it after a long hiatus/retirement of 6+ months" - is this rule applied to interest-checks too?

I mean, I got a ping for an (unfinished) accent for interest check and didn't ask a ping for the accent. But I still got a second ping for the very same accent (when it's finished), this time for real pre-orders not for IC. This doesn't happen that frequently but still I found it quite inconvenient and I think this maaaay be at odds with the intention of the rule. Is it okay and not against the rules to ping GASP list twice for same accent by way of interest check and real-preorder?

Thank you!
Hello! Thank you for all your services you awesome GASP mods.

I have a small question. GASP Rules said "Do not ping twice from GASP for the same skin/accent, unless you're re-releasing it after a long hiatus/retirement of 6+ months" - is this rule applied to interest-checks too?

I mean, I got a ping for an (unfinished) accent for interest check and didn't ask a ping for the accent. But I still got a second ping for the very same accent (when it's finished), this time for real pre-orders not for IC. This doesn't happen that frequently but still I found it quite inconvenient and I think this maaaay be at odds with the intention of the rule. Is it okay and not against the rules to ping GASP list twice for same accent by way of interest check and real-preorder?

Thank you!
@hayum

It's not at odds with the rule, so long as they used the keyword 'wips'* in their original ping. That's what that keyword is for ^^

*The 'wips' keyword used to be the 'interest check' keyword, but people were using it for 'pre-orders' so we changed it for the sake of clarification.
@hayum

It's not at odds with the rule, so long as they used the keyword 'wips'* in their original ping. That's what that keyword is for ^^

*The 'wips' keyword used to be the 'interest check' keyword, but people were using it for 'pre-orders' so we changed it for the sake of clarification.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Oh! I didn't know there was the keyword for it. Could you add 'wips' to my do-not-pings-for list plase? Thank you!
Oh! I didn't know there was the keyword for it. Could you add 'wips' to my do-not-pings-for list plase? Thank you!
@hayum

Done ^^
@hayum

Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 869 870