Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Good" Ideas (The staff won't use)
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="CyberneticWolf" date="2018-07-11 20:23:42" ] No price for blueprint accents.[/quote] Oh boy!
CyberneticWolf wrote on 2018-07-11 20:23:42:
No price for blueprint accents.
Oh boy!
I'm really confused who are people referencing what happened
I'm really confused who are people referencing what happened
IMG_0247.jpg
It still feels like this belongs in suggestions...
I don’t bite.
[quote name="@Delleska" date="2018-07-11 21:59:48" ] It still feels like this belongs in suggestions... [/quote] If anything it seems like a less outrageous version of "FR Team: What NOT To Do", the ideas have merit on the surface but would be game breaking.
@Delleska wrote on 2018-07-11 21:59:48:
If anything it seems like a less outrageous version of "FR Team: What NOT To Do", the ideas have merit on the surface but would be game breaking.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@CyberneticWolf right, but also on top of that the title feels awkward and borderline accusative. *wanders off* just a thought.
@CyberneticWolf right, but also on top of that the title feels awkward and borderline accusative. *wanders off* just a thought.
I don’t bite.
[quote name="Delleska" date="2018-07-11 22:07:47" ] @CyberneticWolf right, but also on top of that the title feels awkward and borderline accusative. *wanders off* just a thought. [/quote] The title is to clarify what kind of idea is being discussed. A genuinely good idea that is likely to be implemented in the future (more lair space, a new breed) don't belong here. As I said, this thread is supposed to be [i]lighthearted[/i] and as the examples show these aren't things we're seriously requesting, so "accusing" the staff would be nonsensical. If you're reading it aggressively, perhaps you're simply reading into it. [quote]This thread is for -actual good ideas you don't think will happen, assuming you can present it in a light way (e.g. you think a gem item to change a nest's element for one breeding is great, but you also don't think it's going to happen) -"good" ideas that are more indirect than the intentionally destructive "what not to do" thread's ideas No new ideas are seriously being presented, which is why it's not in Suggestions. [/quote]
Delleska wrote on 2018-07-11 22:07:47:
The title is to clarify what kind of idea is being discussed. A genuinely good idea that is likely to be implemented in the future (more lair space, a new breed) don't belong here. As I said, this thread is supposed to be lighthearted and as the examples show these aren't things we're seriously requesting, so "accusing" the staff would be nonsensical. If you're reading it aggressively, perhaps you're simply reading into it.
Quote:
This thread is for
-actual good ideas you don't think will happen, assuming you can present it in a light way (e.g. you think a gem item to change a nest's element for one breeding is great, but you also don't think it's going to happen)
-"good" ideas that are more indirect than the intentionally destructive "what not to do" thread's ideas

No new ideas are seriously being presented, which is why it's not in Suggestions.
remove the fae neck and also retroactvely fix all female fae skins (they actually DID do an art update to the female faes, im pretty sure. look at the crotch bump, its only there on skins now) example: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29866787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298668/29866787_350.png[/img] [/url] vs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22913022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229131/22913022_350.png[/img] [/url]
remove the fae neck and also retroactvely fix all female fae skins

(they actually DID do an art update to the female faes, im pretty sure. look at the crotch bump, its only there on skins now)

example:

29866787_350.png

vs

22913022_350.png

tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
I once made a suggestion about buying additional lairs, because anyone with a maxed lair knows this problem. But many people said, this would be great, yes, but mess up lore if it's implemented not right :/
I once made a suggestion about buying additional lairs, because anyone with a maxed lair knows this problem. But many people said, this would be great, yes, but mess up lore if it's implemented not right :/
egg.gif
i wish we could have more than one element

but staff has made it very clear that's not gonna be a thing
i wish we could have more than one element

but staff has made it very clear that's not gonna be a thing
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist