Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Explain Christmas with your clan
1 2 3
Mine is mostly Wildclaws

So they would most likely go hunting

And instead of kissing under mistletoe they fight
Mine is mostly Wildclaws

So they would most likely go hunting

And instead of kissing under mistletoe they fight
uDWJxnb.png
Christmas is dune and jungle throwing jades beat up body on the floor and dumping a ton of stuff from the coli on the floor
Christmas is dune and jungle throwing jades beat up body on the floor and dumping a ton of stuff from the coli on the floor
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
So far this is all sounding very violent. Mine's an all mirror clan so I guess we're sticking with the violence theme.
So far this is all sounding very violent. Mine's an all mirror clan so I guess we're sticking with the violence theme.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
What is this christmas of which you speak? My dragons mostly worship the Flamecaller

burnt cookies and toasty hot chocolate
What is this christmas of which you speak? My dragons mostly worship the Flamecaller

burnt cookies and toasty hot chocolate
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
The fertility holidays wherein the dragons gathereth around the traditional effigy of the Behemoth decorated with candles and other shiny baubles, is celebrated by the exchanging of gifts, the singing of festive chants, hymns, and carols, and the eating of whatever foodstuffs each dragon prefers prepared in a festive manner.
The fertility holidays wherein the dragons gathereth around the traditional effigy of the Behemoth decorated with candles and other shiny baubles, is celebrated by the exchanging of gifts, the singing of festive chants, hymns, and carols, and the eating of whatever foodstuffs each dragon prefers prepared in a festive manner.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Christmas.

My dragon Lemon trying to string up her sister Mint because Mint (sort of) looks christmassy.

The guardians (children of my progens) fighting and creating chaos and protecting each other (though their allies change about every two seconds).

Illumina still trying to string lights everywhere and blind everybody.

Everybody else causing chaos and trying to drown each other (hey, this clan is water flight) while the poor fire dragons in my lair try to avoid the barnacle cookies.

So. Christmas in my clan in a nutshell: Chaos.
Christmas.

My dragon Lemon trying to string up her sister Mint because Mint (sort of) looks christmassy.

The guardians (children of my progens) fighting and creating chaos and protecting each other (though their allies change about every two seconds).

Illumina still trying to string lights everywhere and blind everybody.

Everybody else causing chaos and trying to drown each other (hey, this clan is water flight) while the poor fire dragons in my lair try to avoid the barnacle cookies.

So. Christmas in my clan in a nutshell: Chaos.
Dragon Jesus?
Dragon Jesus?
Since Christmas borrows pretty heavily from a lot of Winter Solstice celebrations about the light gaining the upper hand against the darkness, I imagine Light Flight would be pretty about that, in general. My clan in particular probably wouldn't celebrate "Christmas" so much as Yule/the Solstice, and we would probably celebrate it with a feast and sending a group of dragons to help in the "battle against the dark" aka dominance, along with maybe some showings of talent within the clan- Minuet would play some music, Aria, Valyria, and Jager would dance, everybody would test out new flying stunts, Astriel and Silail would read poetry... All around, I think it would be a pretty good time :)

I also like the thought of a midnight vigil, perhaps at the Sundial Terrace, where Light dragons from all over the ruins and even all over Sornieth would gather, with their magic, and light up the ruins for miles.
Since Christmas borrows pretty heavily from a lot of Winter Solstice celebrations about the light gaining the upper hand against the darkness, I imagine Light Flight would be pretty about that, in general. My clan in particular probably wouldn't celebrate "Christmas" so much as Yule/the Solstice, and we would probably celebrate it with a feast and sending a group of dragons to help in the "battle against the dark" aka dominance, along with maybe some showings of talent within the clan- Minuet would play some music, Aria, Valyria, and Jager would dance, everybody would test out new flying stunts, Astriel and Silail would read poetry... All around, I think it would be a pretty good time :)

I also like the thought of a midnight vigil, perhaps at the Sundial Terrace, where Light dragons from all over the ruins and even all over Sornieth would gather, with their magic, and light up the ruins for miles.
wq9PoXA.png
My clan more often celebrates holidays corresponding with the Winter Solstice, including the Furyblight Faction.

However Ayaka is a dragon who used to be of the human world, so she still drags out a tree every year and loudly shrieks Christmas carols.
My clan more often celebrates holidays corresponding with the Winter Solstice, including the Furyblight Faction.

However Ayaka is a dragon who used to be of the human world, so she still drags out a tree every year and loudly shrieks Christmas carols.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Christmas is basically this girl ringing jinglebells 24/7 and throwing shiny presents in dragons' faces. After a few years everyone kind of just accepted it and now most dragons participate in the gift exchange she started. No one really knows why, but they're pretty sure it's an Ice holiday relating to the Winter Solstice. None of this "Christmas" jazz. XD It doesn't really have a name, most just refer to it as something along the lines of "that gifting holiday during Night of the Nocturne." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38343379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383434/38343379_350.png[/img][/url] (She actually used to be a Nocturne, I could maybe do something about that in her lore. O:)
Christmas is basically this girl ringing jinglebells 24/7 and throwing shiny presents in dragons' faces. After a few years everyone kind of just accepted it and now most dragons participate in the gift exchange she started. No one really knows why, but they're pretty sure it's an Ice holiday relating to the Winter Solstice. None of this "Christmas" jazz. XD It doesn't really have a name, most just refer to it as something along the lines of "that gifting holiday during Night of the Nocturne."

38343379_350.png

(She actually used to be a Nocturne, I could maybe do something about that in her lore. O:)
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3