Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to level up dragons?
1 2
Soo. I'm a newbie XD Howdy

I was wondering if my dragons level up by themselves... or if I needed to do something in order for them to level up? |D

--if sooo
what do I do? :3
Soo. I'm a newbie XD Howdy

I was wondering if my dragons level up by themselves... or if I needed to do something in order for them to level up? |D

--if sooo
what do I do? :3
@Cova

To expand on @grimacingDeath 's reply, you can level them up by training them in the Coliseum. To get there, click 'Coliseum' on the sidebar to the left of the site, listed under 'Play'. From there choose your team with the top tab, go to the Training Fields (the easiest venue) and start killing monsters!

If you need further elaboration, don't hesitate to ask me! Just alert me with a @Ethiera.
@Cova

To expand on @grimacingDeath 's reply, you can level them up by training them in the Coliseum. To get there, click 'Coliseum' on the sidebar to the left of the site, listed under 'Play'. From there choose your team with the top tab, go to the Training Fields (the easiest venue) and start killing monsters!

If you need further elaboration, don't hesitate to ask me! Just alert me with a @Ethiera.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
Ahhh, thank you both! :)
Ahhh, thank you both! :)
how do you level up level 1 dragons though? like the small ones?
how do you level up level 1 dragons though? like the small ones?
eeac86f8a75683a30b61234178ecfb40-ezgif.com-resize.gif
eq6zQ9M.png
tqGkHih.png
kcbWnDp.png
LGvol4P.png
tw5SNNe.png
@Moonbli

Hatchlings are not able to be leveled; to be leveled a dragon must be a named adult.

Check out these guides for the best stats to use when leveling up a team:

Culex
EeveeDream
@Moonbli

Hatchlings are not able to be leveled; to be leveled a dragon must be a named adult.

Check out these guides for the best stats to use when leveling up a team:

Culex
EeveeDream
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
how long does it take for your dragons to level up as you battle though
how long does it take for your dragons to level up as you battle though
@fandomtrash420 it depends on how much time you're spending in the Coli. There's a counter bar that tells you many experience points you need for the next level.

If you have any level 25s you can use them to train your lower-level dragons in higher venues and level them up faster that way. Otherwise it takes a bit longer but it's not impossible.

@fandomtrash420 it depends on how much time you're spending in the Coli. There's a counter bar that tells you many experience points you need for the next level.

If you have any level 25s you can use them to train your lower-level dragons in higher venues and level them up faster that way. Otherwise it takes a bit longer but it's not impossible.

lohf4Mo.png
@fandomtrash420
Depends on the level.
A dragon needs 240 experience points to go from level one to level two. The ammount needed increases with each level.
You need around 1.3 million EXP to got from level 24 > 25
@fandomtrash420
Depends on the level.
A dragon needs 240 experience points to go from level one to level two. The ammount needed increases with each level.
You need around 1.3 million EXP to got from level 24 > 25
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
how do you make a baby dragon into a grown up dragon?
how do you make a baby dragon into a grown up dragon?
@Blosa2133 There's nothing you can do other than wait 5 days, unless you purchase a Scroll of Maturity from the Gem Marketplace, which will automatically turn a hatchling into an adult dragon.
@Blosa2133 There's nothing you can do other than wait 5 days, unless you purchase a Scroll of Maturity from the Gem Marketplace, which will automatically turn a hatchling into an adult dragon.
1 2