Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Themes?
1 2
I just tweaked my clan's theme a little, thought I'd share.
Originally, my clan's whole 'deal' was that they were all obsessed with finding the truth, to an ironically shady level for a Light clan, like a bunch of conspiracy theorists. But when I thought about it, it wasn't as dark as I had hoped. And my clan just kinda looked like a bunch of edgy nerds. So, I changed a lot of lore to my clan.
While they're still obsessed with finding the truth, they want to show what they have uncovered to the rest of the world in a way that also incorporates other mediums of expression, like art and literature, under the assumption that not all people will understand a wall of text or mathematical equations, but can understand more empathetic means of communication.
My clan's leader and progen is still a bit of a shady conspiracy theorist though.
I just tweaked my clan's theme a little, thought I'd share.
Originally, my clan's whole 'deal' was that they were all obsessed with finding the truth, to an ironically shady level for a Light clan, like a bunch of conspiracy theorists. But when I thought about it, it wasn't as dark as I had hoped. And my clan just kinda looked like a bunch of edgy nerds. So, I changed a lot of lore to my clan.
While they're still obsessed with finding the truth, they want to show what they have uncovered to the rest of the world in a way that also incorporates other mediums of expression, like art and literature, under the assumption that not all people will understand a wall of text or mathematical equations, but can understand more empathetic means of communication.
My clan's leader and progen is still a bit of a shady conspiracy theorist though.
I DEMAND MORE GIRAFFES
+1 FR Time
Very picky with terts
No need to ping if it's my post
oh this sounds cool! when i joined i always had a food themed lair, diff kinds of food. but then i realized thats just Too Much n too broad, n wanting a smaller tight knit lair, decided to completely redo everything. im in the process of purging rn and obtaining dragons thatd fit my new criteria. basically now i want dragons named and themed after my culture’s cuisine haha. then i saw n bought this lady’s current accent n i just fell in love omg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43055925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430560/43055925_350.png[/img] [/url] then i thought “what if my clan’s are a bunch of outcasts in their homes/original clans” they were originally meant to b like, a successful catering/cooking service known thruout each territory but now theres A Twist. n thats how im currently writing my lore <:)
oh this sounds cool! when i joined i always had a food themed lair, diff kinds of food. but then i realized thats just Too Much n too broad, n wanting a smaller tight knit lair, decided to completely redo everything.

im in the process of purging rn and obtaining dragons thatd fit my new criteria. basically now i want dragons named and themed after my culture’s cuisine haha. then i saw n bought this lady’s current accent n i just fell in love omg

43055925_350.png

then i thought “what if my clan’s are a bunch of outcasts in their homes/original clans” they were originally meant to b like, a successful catering/cooking service known thruout each territory but now theres A Twist. n thats how im currently writing my lore <:)
NUYa5di.png
sancho - he/him - fr +10 (utc+3)
twitter - tumblr (art)
_ hmYr5uC.png
nice themes
my lair meanwhile is a mess with no theme at all
nice themes
my lair meanwhile is a mess with no theme at all
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
my theme doesnt exist lol

lore wise, they're basically just some town in the middle of nowhere. for some odd reason, dragons visiting have a high tendacy to stay, while hatchlings leaving are eager to get out of there asap.
my theme doesnt exist lol

lore wise, they're basically just some town in the middle of nowhere. for some odd reason, dragons visiting have a high tendacy to stay, while hatchlings leaving are eager to get out of there asap.
cDDSaqc.png
nocturnes everywhere with no specific purpose except to create as many crazy combos as possible in poison/toxin/thylacine cuz i thought it suited the nocs + shadow flight [img]https://imgflip.com/s/meme/X-Everywhere.jpg[/img] MUH BREEDING PLANS COME TO L1F3
nocturnes

everywhere

with no specific purpose except to create as many crazy combos as possible in poison/toxin/thylacine cuz i thought it suited the nocs + shadow flight

X-Everywhere.jpg

MUH BREEDING PLANS COME TO L1F3
25tdzx0.gif
all of yall come up with such nice themes

meanwhile the theme of my lair is just. everything fantasy. with deities at the top, royalty and commoners in the middle, peasants at the bottom, evil overpowered villains right there with them...
all of yall come up with such nice themes

meanwhile the theme of my lair is just. everything fantasy. with deities at the top, royalty and commoners in the middle, peasants at the bottom, evil overpowered villains right there with them...
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Undead, immortal, and eldritch abomination.
Undead, immortal, and eldritch abomination.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
Norse themed.
Lore is based around Yggdrasil the World Tree.
Norse themed.
Lore is based around Yggdrasil the World Tree.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Archery and Imperial dragons.
Archery and Imperial dragons.
A swamp
A swamp
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
1 2