Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mimots' Dragon sale [Closed]
1 2
Done and done! Thank you so much!
Done and done! Thank you so much!
No problem hope you'll like her :D
No problem hope you'll like her :D
JK2kbaU.png
dragoncapitalismatitsfinest.gif
Thank you for my beautiful dragon! I love his colors!
Thank you for my beautiful dragon! I love his colors!
Happy you like him ! :D
Happy you like him ! :D
JK2kbaU.png
Hiya! I bought this boy from you a while back: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42502402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425025/42502402_350.png[/img] [/url] and I noticed there's a thing in his bio about letters! I'd love for him to receive letters if you wouldn't mind- I made him into an explorer, who set off from his birth clan to collect ancient relics! Could be a fun thing to mention in the letters, but it's up to you! I also just wanted to say hi, and thank you for selling him to me! He'll always have a good home in my lair. I even made a drawing of him, I'll put it in his bio later Also, hello fellow Water flight member! :D Bye! Have a wonderful day!!
Hiya! I bought this boy from you a while back:

42502402_350.png

and I noticed there's a thing in his bio about letters! I'd love for him to receive letters if you wouldn't mind- I made him into an explorer, who set off from his birth clan to collect ancient relics! Could be a fun thing to mention in the letters, but it's up to you!

I also just wanted to say hi, and thank you for selling him to me! He'll always have a good home in my lair. I even made a drawing of him, I'll put it in his bio later
Also, hello fellow Water flight member! :D
Bye! Have a wonderful day!!
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
@squishyjellyfish

Hi ! i saw what you did with his outfit and it was so great ! i'm happy to hear that you like him so much ! :D
I'll try to send you letters from his birthclan from time to time then !

Btw i love your username, jellyfishes are awesome ! :D
@squishyjellyfish

Hi ! i saw what you did with his outfit and it was so great ! i'm happy to hear that you like him so much ! :D
I'll try to send you letters from his birthclan from time to time then !

Btw i love your username, jellyfishes are awesome ! :D
JK2kbaU.png
1 2