Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mimots' Dragon sale [Closed]
1 2
28/07/18 : closed for the push

Do I have too many dragons? Yeah probably, do they make some rather pretty babies from time to time? Yeah, that too.
So what is a person to do with that? Make a sale Thread so that people that may enjoy dragon that would otherwise end up exalted can actually buy them.

Update: The price for Hatchlings will, for now, be around 10000T/10g and will pass to 16000T/16g once adult to stay above fodder floor
Dragon with bio will always be 1000T above bioless dragon's prices.
I may raise a dragon price if their eye type is Rare or Above.

I'll keep the dragon listed here for one month before training and exalting them.

Adult with empty Bio will be listed in the AH at their current price.
Dragon with Bio, Oarfishes, and Hatchling (with or without bio) will only be sold via Crossroad.

See a Bioless dragon that you like but you want them to have some personality?
Tag me here or send me a message about it (and don't forget to precise wich dragon it is) I'll reserve the dragon for a few day and make the change for 1000T (or a random piece of apparel)

Would you like for your newly acquired dragon to receive letters from their birth clan? Just say so i'll be happy to make it happen :D

[The form of this post will be subject to change, I just decided to start it at 4 am due to poor impulse control]
28/07/18 : closed for the push

Do I have too many dragons? Yeah probably, do they make some rather pretty babies from time to time? Yeah, that too.
So what is a person to do with that? Make a sale Thread so that people that may enjoy dragon that would otherwise end up exalted can actually buy them.

Update: The price for Hatchlings will, for now, be around 10000T/10g and will pass to 16000T/16g once adult to stay above fodder floor
Dragon with bio will always be 1000T above bioless dragon's prices.
I may raise a dragon price if their eye type is Rare or Above.

I'll keep the dragon listed here for one month before training and exalting them.

Adult with empty Bio will be listed in the AH at their current price.
Dragon with Bio, Oarfishes, and Hatchling (with or without bio) will only be sold via Crossroad.

See a Bioless dragon that you like but you want them to have some personality?
Tag me here or send me a message about it (and don't forget to precise wich dragon it is) I'll reserve the dragon for a few day and make the change for 1000T (or a random piece of apparel)

Would you like for your newly acquired dragon to receive letters from their birth clan? Just say so i'll be happy to make it happen :D

[The form of this post will be subject to change, I just decided to start it at 4 am due to poor impulse control]
JK2kbaU.png
dragoncapitalismatitsfinest.gif

HATCHLING

ADULT

HATCHLING

ADULT

JK2kbaU.png

Dragons With Personality !
Those Dragons all have something in their bio describing who they are before being bought, if you want a little basis for a lore dragon don't hesitate to take one :D

~Little Omens~

The First clutch of a Festival, blessed by the clan's seer. What could they become?

Dragons With Personality !
Those Dragons all have something in their bio describing who they are before being bought, if you want a little basis for a lore dragon don't hesitate to take one :D

~Little Omens~

The First clutch of a Festival, blessed by the clan's seer. What could they become?

JK2kbaU.png

Oarfish !

Coming Soon

Oarfish !

Coming Soon

JK2kbaU.png
Sales Log
Who got sold? who got exalted?

Sold :

05/07/2018 : Tahira
28/06/2018 : Tafari
24/06/2018 : Xiulan
23/06/2018 : Iphtime
21/06/2018 : Ndidi
21/06/2018 : Raniya
20/06/2018 : Bellerophon
20/06/2018 : Alcippe (got a name change)

Exalted :

17/07/2018 : Taalay
17/07/2018 : Lachesis
17/07/2018 : Larisa
17/07/2018 : Ildiko
Sales Log
Who got sold? who got exalted?

Sold :

05/07/2018 : Tahira
28/06/2018 : Tafari
24/06/2018 : Xiulan
23/06/2018 : Iphtime
21/06/2018 : Ndidi
21/06/2018 : Raniya
20/06/2018 : Bellerophon
20/06/2018 : Alcippe (got a name change)

Exalted :

17/07/2018 : Taalay
17/07/2018 : Lachesis
17/07/2018 : Larisa
17/07/2018 : Ildiko
JK2kbaU.png
Reserved
Reserved
JK2kbaU.png
Is Xiulan still available? :D