Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is ~Not Allowed~ in your lair?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77
no ridgebacks. also this isn't intentional but I have no plague dragons in my lair except one specific girl but that's for lore
no ridgebacks. also this isn't intentional but I have no plague dragons in my lair except one specific girl but that's for lore
big wyrm!
No Crystal, No Facet. Ew. I'm not a fan of mirrors. Trying to get that to change, seems unlikely at this point.
No Crystal, No Facet. Ew. I'm not a fan of mirrors. Trying to get that to change, seems unlikely at this point.
newsig.png
Ridgebacks, mirrors, pearlcatchers

I don't have any fae, but that's not intentional.

[quote name="Duskfel" date="2018-07-06 21:27:04" ] Ridgebacks, mirrors, pearlcatchers I don't have any fae, but that's not intentional. [/quote] Tmw two of your favorite breeds are on someone's no list *cries in hedgehog*
Duskfel wrote on 2018-07-06 21:27:04:

Tmw two of your favorite breeds are on someone's no list

*cries in hedgehog*
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Ridgebacks, Plague dragons, fandragons, and Bogsneaks.
Ridgebacks, Plague dragons, fandragons, and Bogsneaks.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
No mirrors. I'm not having any of the four-eyed, Plague, hell spawns.

I don't have any Snappers either. I don't like snappers, though I jusify it with the fact that Snappers would not have a good time in my lore... But I'm not 100% against them, I can find Snappers cute. Unlike Mirrors, which I consciously avoid.

Another thing I hate and will never have? Eye-burners. Nope. Any remotely eye-burning colours will be covered up with skins and apparel. I will never get a true eye-burner.
No mirrors. I'm not having any of the four-eyed, Plague, hell spawns.

I don't have any Snappers either. I don't like snappers, though I jusify it with the fact that Snappers would not have a good time in my lore... But I'm not 100% against them, I can find Snappers cute. Unlike Mirrors, which I consciously avoid.

Another thing I hate and will never have? Eye-burners. Nope. Any remotely eye-burning colours will be covered up with skins and apparel. I will never get a true eye-burner.
xTLBQuX.png
Scales.

Until the day I see a good Scales dragon they are not getting a foot within my lair unless I make their tert Basic.
Scales.

Until the day I see a good Scales dragon they are not getting a foot within my lair unless I make their tert Basic.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Dragons with just two eyes. I hate them. They are the WORST. I mean WHY?
Dragons with just two eyes. I hate them. They are the WORST. I mean WHY?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Only thing that isn't allowed is more than one female fae. Giggi is my only one and it will stay that way!

I usually pick up female fae fodder for this reason, since I know for sure I ain't keeping them when I've got attached to fodder in the past. Fodder rescues are, like, a quarter of my lair.
Only thing that isn't allowed is more than one female fae. Giggi is my only one and it will stay that way!

I usually pick up female fae fodder for this reason, since I know for sure I ain't keeping them when I've got attached to fodder in the past. Fodder rescues are, like, a quarter of my lair.
lel.png
I don't really like fae, female imperials, female ridgebacks so none of those are in my lair. I also must not really like skydancers as I do not have one and have no plans to have one at a later date. I also only have one nocturnal. I don't dislike them either but don't really want a perma one. Tung will eventually be a spiral as soon as I save up enough funds for a breed change.

I used to dislike mirrors but have recently fallen big for them and have quite a few of them and two permababy mirrors... sooo cute!

I also used to dislike Metallic/Alloy but have a few of those as well as Robot Dragons. Another I disliked was circuit which I love now as droid dragons, so I have a few of those.

LOL, give it a bit longer and I might end up with skydancers and nocs.
I don't really like fae, female imperials, female ridgebacks so none of those are in my lair. I also must not really like skydancers as I do not have one and have no plans to have one at a later date. I also only have one nocturnal. I don't dislike them either but don't really want a perma one. Tung will eventually be a spiral as soon as I save up enough funds for a breed change.

I used to dislike mirrors but have recently fallen big for them and have quite a few of them and two permababy mirrors... sooo cute!

I also used to dislike Metallic/Alloy but have a few of those as well as Robot Dragons. Another I disliked was circuit which I love now as droid dragons, so I have a few of those.

LOL, give it a bit longer and I might end up with skydancers and nocs.
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77