Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Halloween Hub
1 2 3
[center][img] https://orig00.deviantart.net/8351/f/2011/288/8/8/pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif[/img] ----- [font=sans] While I'm sure their are other Halloween discussion forums which have been made; I've never seen one myself. So I decided to dedicate a forum to discuss all things October, fall and Halloween. Share things you like about the spooky season, or some maybe things you don't. Share costume ideas, decorations, personal haunts or DIY's. [b]Tis the season to be spooky! [/b] [url=https://www.ilovehalloween.com][img]https://www.ilovehalloween.com/h/i/countdown-black.jpg[/img] ----- [/center][/font]
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif

While I'm sure their are other Halloween discussion forums which have been made; I've never seen one myself.

So I decided to dedicate a forum to discuss all things October, fall and Halloween. Share things you like about the spooky season, or some maybe things you don't. Share costume ideas, decorations, personal haunts or DIY's.

Tis the season to be spooky!

countdown-black.jpg

LMLA6wg.png
Heck yes.

Every year my town holds something called 'Pumpkinfest' ; which involves people entering their pumpkins into a contest depending on what category they choose. The pumpkins are then displayed in the town square.

I think I'm gonna enter this year. All I gotta do is brainstorm on what design.
Heck yes.

Every year my town holds something called 'Pumpkinfest' ; which involves people entering their pumpkins into a contest depending on what category they choose. The pumpkins are then displayed in the town square.

I think I'm gonna enter this year. All I gotta do is brainstorm on what design.
witch_hat_by_maarui-damb1pv.gifhalloween_greeting_2_by_gasara-d6ny521.gifpumpkin_by_maarui-dalo2gi.gif
oh sign my goth ass up!! My birthday, May 1st, is actually known as the Halloween "mid-point" because it's half way between the previous year's Halloween and the upcoming one. I'm very serious about Halloween. Impeccable time to go cloth and house decor shopping as well. For the past couple years and my my sister set up all out bones and stuff on a table outside and hand out candy and toys to the kids. Last year no one seemed to notice, but the year before that we had more of intrigue. I hope this year people will stop to appreciate the spooky displays! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5zbh6LZ.png[/img] (a pic of part of our display I posted on the taxidermy topic months ago I'm to lazy to upload new pictures right now lol)
oh sign my goth *** up!!
My birthday, May 1st, is actually known as the Halloween "mid-point" because it's half way between the previous year's Halloween and the upcoming one. I'm very serious about Halloween. Impeccable time to go cloth and house decor shopping as well.

For the past couple years and my my sister set up all out bones and stuff on a table outside and hand out candy and toys to the kids. Last year no one seemed to notice, but the year before that we had more of intrigue. I hope this year people will stop to appreciate the spooky displays!

5zbh6LZ.png
(a pic of part of our display I posted on the taxidermy topic months ago I'm to lazy to upload new pictures right now lol)
I love Halloween! But I'm usually always at work when the holiday arrives. ;-;
The main reason I had originally picked Shadow (left for lore reasons) as my FR element was of how gothic and halloween-esqe it looked to me. =)
I love Halloween! But I'm usually always at work when the holiday arrives. ;-;
The main reason I had originally picked Shadow (left for lore reasons) as my FR element was of how gothic and halloween-esqe it looked to me. =)
sQ35KLV.png
F I N A L L Y

I freaking love Halloween, it is my favorite holiday of the year! My birthday is in August, so any birthday cash i get from family, I save up to buy cool masks and Halloween props. I love animatronic props and gore like items :)
F I N A L L Y

I freaking love Halloween, it is my favorite holiday of the year! My birthday is in August, so any birthday cash i get from family, I save up to buy cool masks and Halloween props. I love animatronic props and gore like items :)
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
@Otokyo

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Something about the atmosphere, colors, decorations... it’s always something I look forward to. Whenever October comes around, I’ve got some pumpkin spice lotion I wear, and I start decorating my house. I also have to get all the pumpkin flavored things; the pumpkin squash soup at Panera Bread, and go to Halloween stores as soon as they open.
@Otokyo

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Something about the atmosphere, colors, decorations... it’s always something I look forward to. Whenever October comes around, I’ve got some pumpkin spice lotion I wear, and I start decorating my house. I also have to get all the pumpkin flavored things; the pumpkin squash soup at Panera Bread, and go to Halloween stores as soon as they open.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
[quote name="LizardKing" date="2018-07-06 17:49:32" ] oh sign my goth ass up!! My birthday, May 1st, is actually known as the Halloween "mid-point" because it's half way between the previous year's Halloween and the upcoming one. I'm very serious about Halloween. Impeccable time to go cloth and house decor shopping as well. For the past couple years and my my sister set up all out bones and stuff on a table outside and hand out candy and toys to the kids. Last year no one seemed to notice, but the year before that we had more of intrigue. I hope this year people will stop to appreciate the spooky displays! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5zbh6LZ.png[/img] (a pic of part of our display I posted on the taxidermy topic months ago I'm to lazy to upload new pictures right now lol) [/quote] I absolutely love that display. More people definitely need to take note of it! I feel like bones, any type of bones, really add to any type of Halloween decor. Skeletons are my favorite type of thing to decorate with, and using taxidermy as props is genius!
LizardKing wrote on 2018-07-06 17:49:32:
oh sign my goth *** up!!
My birthday, May 1st, is actually known as the Halloween "mid-point" because it's half way between the previous year's Halloween and the upcoming one. I'm very serious about Halloween. Impeccable time to go cloth and house decor shopping as well.

For the past couple years and my my sister set up all out bones and stuff on a table outside and hand out candy and toys to the kids. Last year no one seemed to notice, but the year before that we had more of intrigue. I hope this year people will stop to appreciate the spooky displays!

5zbh6LZ.png
(a pic of part of our display I posted on the taxidermy topic months ago I'm to lazy to upload new pictures right now lol)

I absolutely love that display. More people definitely need to take note of it!
I feel like bones, any type of bones, really add to any type of Halloween decor. Skeletons are my favorite type of thing to decorate with, and using taxidermy as props is genius!
LMLA6wg.png
i need this. Halloween can never come too soon
i need this. Halloween can never come too soon
Notice me NoodleDad
pVYFJJf.gif
Decided that I'm going to dress as a Scarecrow for Halloween.
I don't trick-or-treat anymore, but I like dressing up when handing out candy.
Decided that I'm going to dress as a Scarecrow for Halloween.
I don't trick-or-treat anymore, but I like dressing up when handing out candy.
LMLA6wg.png
Woo! My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because I'm already thinking of my Halloween costume. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of friends sticking around this state for college so my idea of going as a wizard of oz group is dead.

Any cute couple ideas? Especially ones that are dark/spooky? It's on our relationship bucket list to do a couples costume snd cosplay.
Woo! My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because I'm already thinking of my Halloween costume. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of friends sticking around this state for college so my idea of going as a wizard of oz group is dead.

Any cute couple ideas? Especially ones that are dark/spooky? It's on our relationship bucket list to do a couples costume snd cosplay.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
1 2 3