Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@KingOfDoots that is super cute!! @o@
@KingOfDoots that is super cute!! @o@
tumblr_p62ufni3Vz1wletnko4_r1_250.png
All flight server!
@StillnessTolls
Thank you very much!!
@StillnessTolls
Thank you very much!!
image.gif
Ahhhhh ty @Joops!
Ahhhhh ty @Joops!
@StillnessTolls
Thanks dude! this is my first time doing a this it means alot!
@StillnessTolls
Thanks dude! this is my first time doing a this it means alot!
zkB5tvK.jpg
Wow it's been a long time since I've made a skin. Here's a sketch of my Thundercrack entry. Idk if I'll be able to finish it in time since I work late like every night. Let me know if you want a ping if 1) I do finish it but it doesn't win or 2) I finish it after thundercrack is over and sell it myself. Only name idea I have right now is "Static Grasslands" or something like that. I would welcome name suggestions! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rGsbSaA.png[/img]
Wow it's been a long time since I've made a skin. Here's a sketch of my Thundercrack entry. Idk if I'll be able to finish it in time since I work late like every night. Let me know if you want a ping if 1) I do finish it but it doesn't win or 2) I finish it after thundercrack is over and sell it myself.

Only name idea I have right now is "Static Grasslands" or something like that. I would welcome name suggestions!

rGsbSaA.png

BFEMrcM.png
@StillnessTolls
Thank you! ^^
@StillnessTolls
Thank you! ^^
RnCwkrK.png
@Milkyboi
I really like your entry, it's a cool idea, and I think you executed it well. I hope it wins.
@Milkyboi
I really like your entry, it's a cool idea, and I think you executed it well. I hope it wins.
kjYDub9.pnge8DqciH.pngUIVab6m.png
@FrozenKatt aaaah ty! i'm still learning how to make accents and skins and stuff but i've got gold down haha
@FrozenKatt aaaah ty! i'm still learning how to make accents and skins and stuff but i've got gold down haha
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
@Ashenhartkrie Can I get added to your pinglist in case your glorious accent doesn't win?
@Ashenhartkrie Can I get added to your pinglist in case your glorious accent doesn't win?
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@nohsara That's such a cool idea o.O You should really go for it
@nohsara That's such a cool idea o.O You should really go for it
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22