Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | lol what's up with this hat?
where did this "Marva's mischivous hat" come from? I don't remember collecting that... and why are there MORE hats in that hat? SO MYSTERIOUS!!! D8

xD
where did this "Marva's mischivous hat" come from? I don't remember collecting that... and why are there MORE hats in that hat? SO MYSTERIOUS!!! D8

xD
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
idk but i was excited but its a prank psssht
idk but i was excited but its a prank psssht
goSc2L4.png
@Zalva

I think its for april fools.... a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat and so on.... So well played FR, ya got me >:c

At first I though it was something super rare with the prices on the auction last night.
@Zalva

I think its for april fools.... a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat in a hat and so on.... So well played FR, ya got me >:c

At first I though it was something super rare with the prices on the auction last night.
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
an April 1st item I believe . xD
an April 1st item I believe . xD
Oh, I dunno, looks like a regular old hat to me...

;D
Oh, I dunno, looks like a regular old hat to me...

;D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana if all else fails, I WILL eat this hat!

if I can't get to the bottom of this hat, at lease I can get it to the bottom of my stomach. xP
@Mayana if all else fails, I WILL eat this hat!

if I can't get to the bottom of this hat, at lease I can get it to the bottom of my stomach. xP
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
I sold mine in the AC. XD
I sold mine in the AC. XD
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
It's pretty funny the first time you go through the colours, and it seems everyone has a different set of colours too

Maybe it'll turn into an apparel item tomorrow?
It's pretty funny the first time you go through the colours, and it seems everyone has a different set of colours too

Maybe it'll turn into an apparel item tomorrow?
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png