Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ShroudratSkns] Chill Vibes on AH
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 139 140
Oh man I gotta get in on this. I'd love to see smth like this with bogs. WAIT ANOTHER DADCENT????I have to find these @Shroudrat I politely implore you to add me to your pinglist omg
Oh man I gotta get in on this. I'd love to see smth like this with bogs. WAIT ANOTHER DADCENT????I have to find these @Shroudrat I politely implore you to add me to your pinglist omg
0f1mBJP.png
@shroudrat WIll there be any treasure slots? I am absolutely flat broke right now. But if not, I will try to raise some gems somehow...selling things might work!
@shroudrat WIll there be any treasure slots? I am absolutely flat broke right now. But if not, I will try to raise some gems somehow...selling things might work!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@shroudrat I need that in my life- would you put me down for an order in g? I'll send it over once you confirm :)

edit: the tundra one! sorry didn't realize there's lots of accents in here haha
@shroudrat I need that in my life- would you put me down for an order in g? I'll send it over once you confirm :)

edit: the tundra one! sorry didn't realize there's lots of accents in here haha
moj0Ael.png
@haikwoshevo will do! I do have an alternate bright-color version that may become available at some point.

@Caprineki adding you to the pinglist! My previous dadcents are listed here - I've done Wildclaw and Mirror so far. (Do you want to be on the order list for the tundra too? I wasn't sure)

@OwnedByCats I typically don't do pure treasure slots (aside from spare copies on the AH), but I can take mixed payments that include a minimum of 250g to cover blueprint cost.
@haikwoshevo will do! I do have an alternate bright-color version that may become available at some point.

@Caprineki adding you to the pinglist! My previous dadcents are listed here - I've done Wildclaw and Mirror so far. (Do you want to be on the order list for the tundra too? I wasn't sure)

@OwnedByCats I typically don't do pure treasure slots (aside from spare copies on the AH), but I can take mixed payments that include a minimum of 250g to cover blueprint cost.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@Vortex you got it! :)
@Vortex you got it! :)
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat DOn't worry I will just sell some stuff. Do you want payment now or is it ok if it takes me a couple days to get it all?
@shroudrat DOn't worry I will just sell some stuff. Do you want payment now or is it ok if it takes me a couple days to get it all?
@OwnedByCats A couple of days will be fine! :)
@OwnedByCats A couple of days will be fine! :)
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat I am sending it now! Just sold some stuff. Sold faster than I thought it would! lolol
@shroudrat I am sending it now! Just sold some stuff. Sold faster than I thought it would! lolol
@shroudrat I'd love a copy!
@shroudrat I'd love a copy!
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@SadariEvenstar sure thing!
@SadariEvenstar sure thing!
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 139 140