Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you used to hate but now you like
1 2 3 4
Wildclaws. I still need to get one but I didn’t like them because all I can think of is Jurassic Park but now I’m starting to love them haha
Wildclaws. I still need to get one but I didn’t like them because all I can think of is Jurassic Park but now I’m starting to love them haha
Capsule! Then I got this boi and I couldn't bring myself to change it, the soft glimmer is so nice.
Capsule! Then I got this boi and I couldn't bring myself to change it, the soft glimmer is so nice.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
The dragon that made me love Capsule was actually a scry of my progen... he hasn't been gened up yet, as he's the last of my projects, but here's what he'll look like when he's the best version of himself: [img]https://i.imgur.com/igV4nyK.png[/img]
The dragon that made me love Capsule was actually a scry of my progen... he hasn't been gened up yet, as he's the last of my projects, but here's what he'll look like when he's the best version of himself:

igV4nyK.png
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
Strangely enough, I wasn't a fan of Tundras at first :'O Now they're my favourite dragons by far!
Strangely enough, I wasn't a fan of Tundras at first :'O Now they're my favourite dragons by far!
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2018-07-02 10:33:25" ] Spines. Used not to like it but now it's one of the best genes. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2018-07-02 10:33:25:
Spines.

Used not to like it but now it's one of the best genes.
xulc4O8.png
Def wildclaws

I used to think they weren’t pretty enough and now I love them to death
Def wildclaws

I used to think they weren’t pretty enough and now I love them to death
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Faes. I used to hate the way they looked but now they're right up there with the noodle bois.
Faes. I used to hate the way they looked but now they're right up there with the noodle bois.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Coatls! Used to think they were overhyped but now I love them, especially the males! Snappers are the same :)
Coatls! Used to think they were overhyped but now I love them, especially the males! Snappers are the same :)
y3NW8md.gif mXMhPXb.png
Wildclaws, I used to be kinda upset that they didn't have feathered arms or wings but now I kinda don't really care
Wildclaws, I used to be kinda upset that they didn't have feathered arms or wings but now I kinda don't really care
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
Honestly stained. When it first came out I wasn’t very impressed but now I have so many dragons with it
Honestly stained. When it first came out I wasn’t very impressed but now I have so many dragons with it
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4