Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hardcore Hunger Games {8 slots OPEN}
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 134
@TheWarwolf

Go to the Sandswept Delta. I got an eliminate and a python to drop in 5 hours. I mean, I think my wrist wanted me dead, but I got 500+ gems from selling the python
@TheWarwolf

Go to the Sandswept Delta. I got an eliminate and a python to drop in 5 hours. I mean, I think my wrist wanted me dead, but I got 500+ gems from selling the python
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Justdevon

I usually do ghostlight, since it has good crate drops and the boss drops a crate which is worth quite a lot but my second choice is bamboo falls, at this point I'm not doing it for the eliminates lol.
@Justdevon

I usually do ghostlight, since it has good crate drops and the boss drops a crate which is worth quite a lot but my second choice is bamboo falls, at this point I'm not doing it for the eliminates lol.
@TheWarwolf

I just coli for the sake of doing something now that school's out. It's better than doing all my summer packets >:(
@TheWarwolf

I just coli for the sake of doing something now that school's out. It's better than doing all my summer packets >:(
@Justdevon

At this point, my only summer plans are finishing the Legendary Trio.
@Justdevon

At this point, my only summer plans are finishing the Legendary Trio.
@TheWarwolf

I need to finish a chem packet, an algebra packet, and 2 essays.

:') someone kill me now
@TheWarwolf

I need to finish a chem packet, an algebra packet, and 2 essays.

:') someone kill me now
Holy I look away for five seconds and it starts ohmylord-

Diamond don't fail me now!

or do since this is partially a reason to finally exalt you
Holy I look away for five seconds and it starts ohmylord-

Diamond don't fail me now!

or do since this is partially a reason to finally exalt you
@Justdevon

Finish your chem packet to find out the most effective ways to off yourself ;)
@Justdevon

Finish your chem packet to find out the most effective ways to off yourself ;)
@TheWarwolf

Omg you're right. If only I was good at science, I'd have been done as soon as I saw the essay assignments xD
@TheWarwolf

Omg you're right. If only I was good at science, I'd have been done as soon as I saw the essay assignments xD
Lmao I forgot this was exalt if die but it also fits into the lore I have for Jasper where he's presumed dead and managed to be saved by the healers.
Lmao I forgot this was exalt if die but it also fits into the lore I have for Jasper where he's presumed dead and managed to be saved by the healers.
Same with Amethyst. She has a family who is worried for her so her Salafar made so if she dies, she would return to him alive and well.
Same with Amethyst. She has a family who is worried for her so her Salafar made so if she dies, she would return to him alive and well.
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 134