Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hardcore Hunger Games {8 slots OPEN}
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 134
@Justdevon

2k gems to spend
Not Found

Should I do it? Or is it not good enough?
@Justdevon

2k gems to spend
Not Found

Should I do it? Or is it not good enough?
@TheWarwolf

...Do it
@TheWarwolf

...Do it
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
Well, Coldfire, not off to the best start. Not the worst, either. We'll see how you do.
Well, Coldfire, not off to the best start. Not the worst, either. We'll see how you do.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
@Justdevon I hate myself, I am uncontrollable, I am not allowed to shop anymore, I am awful [item=electricians power pack] .... I bought it. Am broke.
@Justdevon

I hate myself, I am uncontrollable, I am not allowed to shop anymore, I am awful

.... I bought it. Am broke.
@TheWarwolf

Go into the coli and murder things until you feel better and have some money $$$
@TheWarwolf

Go into the coli and murder things until you feel better and have some money $$$
@Justdevon

I always make money, no gems, am sad.
@Justdevon

I always make money, no gems, am sad.
@TheWarwolf

People sell gems for treasure tho. My sister got a Wildclaw scroll in 2 days by selling old fest items and coli-ing, then she traded all the treasure for gems.
@TheWarwolf

People sell gems for treasure tho. My sister got a Wildclaw scroll in 2 days by selling old fest items and coli-ing, then she traded all the treasure for gems.
@Justdevon

*Hisses* my festival items... I was gonna make an Earth derg (for Team Avatar, water, earth, fire, air) but Earth and water were just so... EEESH.
@Justdevon

*Hisses* my festival items... I was gonna make an Earth derg (for Team Avatar, water, earth, fire, air) but Earth and water were just so... EEESH.
@TheWarwolf

She doesn't play much anymore, which is why Shima is in my lair now >:D

Just sell any rare stuff from the coli tbh, that's my main way of earning sweet dragon cash.
@TheWarwolf

She doesn't play much anymore, which is why Shima is in my lair now >:D

Just sell any rare stuff from the coli tbh, that's my main way of earning sweet dragon cash.
@Justdevon

I do, but... I legit only get crates, just crates. Ever try to value a Trick of the Light accent? It's 1.5k gems on the auction house!
@Justdevon

I do, but... I legit only get crates, just crates. Ever try to value a Trick of the Light accent? It's 1.5k gems on the auction house!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 134