Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plant, Meat & Insect LEFTOVERS
1 2 3 4 5
@Quenya

Wow, that's a lot. How much would that be, please?^^
In gems, I mean^^
@Quenya

Wow, that's a lot. How much would that be, please?^^
In gems, I mean^^
Down to earth and digging...
@Quenya

Is it okay if I just send you a CR of 150k for however much food that will buy? I'm not picky on what kind or point wise. Also when/if you are ready to sell your seafood let me know! I am always buying seafood. :D
@Quenya

Is it okay if I just send you a CR of 150k for however much food that will buy? I'm not picky on what kind or point wise. Also when/if you are ready to sell your seafood let me know! I am always buying seafood. :D
Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
@SilentSerenity
Yeah I can work with that =D Meat, insects and plants?

@Grimbart
Sorry but the site dying on me ate my answer. The point was that depending on the points of a stack a full CR with stacks can go from 108g to 180g
@SilentSerenity
Yeah I can work with that =D Meat, insects and plants?

@Grimbart
Sorry but the site dying on me ate my answer. The point was that depending on the points of a stack a full CR with stacks can go from 108g to 180g
@Quenya

Hm, I am afraid that I overestimated my resources. No more plants for me, sorry.^^
@Quenya

Hm, I am afraid that I overestimated my resources. No more plants for me, sorry.^^
Down to earth and digging...
@Grimbart
no worries :)
@Grimbart
no worries :)
b u m p
b u m p
@Quenya I'll buy the leftovers!
@Quenya I'll buy the leftovers!
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo
sorry but I finally put everything on the AH before I went to sleep and everything was bought
@squidneytwo
sorry but I finally put everything on the AH before I went to sleep and everything was bought
1 2 3 4 5